The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illegal Sites and a Litigation panel that does not work?

4 posters

Go down

Illegal Sites and a Litigation panel that does not work? Empty Illegal Sites and a Litigation panel that does not work?

Post by StarMan6 March 11th 2008, 9:56 pm

Hi,

I suggest that you change the support part of this fine site for litigations. I went to this site
http://dukespspisos.forumotion.com and got the photographic evidence that you require via the litigation panel here > https://www.forumotion.com/en/litigation/

not that it is needed as the entire site is one huge warez/illegal download site.

I filled in the information with this statment.

"Hi, I was told about this site for it's free forum by a friend as I want to open a mods site... creating customised PSP's LED buttons etc forum.

I was astonished and amazed to see this site > http://dukespspisos.forumotion.com < dealing in illegal ISO and CSO files for the PSP aswell as 1000's of PC applications and hardcore imagery!

I have taken this matter to Sony aswell as this Piracy really does need to stop!

Obviously, I understand that you can not monitor every forum created but hope you tale the time to deal with this site in the correct manner.

Many Thanks

Sam"

when it asked if I wanted it kept private or not, I clicked the "NO" button as I have not done anything wrong and even if I wanted to, I couldn't due to my work.

Well, apart from you guys here, this message obviously gets sent to the site admin aswell because a fella calling himself DUKE message me back with a very long list of swear words and what he will do to me and my family if I ever report him again.

This is an absolute outrage and obviously a small step you guys can work on fixing.
Why did he get the message I sent to you guys?
Why has his site not been delt with before? I am sure someone has complained?

With this in mind, I am in two minds of starting a board here, maybe someone would abuse me via the panel and what can I do about it?

Many Thanks

Sam

edit:
over 50 views and the only responce is a staff member telling me to use coloured fonts?

Last edited by StarMan6 on March 12th 2008, 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
StarMan6

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Illegal Sites and a Litigation panel that does not work? Empty Re: Illegal Sites and a Litigation panel that does not work?

Post by Skittles March 11th 2008, 10:11 pm

Bold and Color are reserved for moderation, like this, so please keep to the default font

Thanks

Skittles
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 3013
Language : English, Sarcasm and a bit of Swedish

http://moonlightcafe.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Illegal Sites and a Litigation panel that does not work? Empty Re: Illegal Sites and a Litigation panel that does not work?

Post by StarMan6 March 11th 2008, 10:12 pm

very sorry skittles.

edit:
over 50 views and the only responce is a staff member telling me to use coloured fonts?
StarMan6

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckethead May 10th 2008, 8:28 am

i h8 to say it m8,if you want a forum with all the features they dont allow here because they dont have the time.go elsewhere,i did it as well as having one here.

if you want somewhere where you get a decent response.for gods sakes,go elsewhere.and besides,its file sharing,you cant neccesarily shut it down.for instance.search the word torrent into google,judging by you,your head will blow up. Razz
Buckethead
Buckethead
Forumember

Language : fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem May 10th 2008, 9:51 am

BucketHead: We're constantly answering questions, it's the point of the forum. If you're not satistisfied by all means please leave

StarMan6: I'm sorry, but it's normal that it got sent to the site Admin, seen as you click on "NO", if you had chosen "YES" then this problem would have been avoided

This thread not being a suggestion for THIS forum
=> Lock
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down