The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Recover OLD Forum.. Is it possible?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved Recover OLD Forum.. Is it possible?

Post by PokeChamp on February 18th 2015, 12:05 pm

Greetings people. Here's my story.

I don't remember the exact year,It was probably 2005. I created a forum,and It's last name was finishing in OMGFORUM.NET,which probably isn't available anymore. The forum were about a Gameboy game/anime series called "Pokemon". It grew up in few years,and become nicely active,then I decided to create another forum,that will have some specific stuff in it,but the same day i created it,I decided that I don't have time to take care of another forum and I deleted it. 1 or 2 years later,we got an argue,and I decided to delete the main forum,which I spend years taking care of it,and after it's deletion,2 years passed,and I realized what a HUGE mistake I made! I've tried everything to restore it,but with no luck and hope,until yesterday. Isuddenlymanaged to recover that second forum,I've deleted in it's creation (The one I had no time to take care). But still cannot restore the old and active one Sad. So my question is,can I restore older forum,since deleting a newer one,first,then the older one second? Please help me,that forum is my family. Sad

Thanks and sorry for my bad English.

PokeChamp

Language : Bulgarian

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Recover OLD Forum.. Is it possible?

Post by Derri on February 18th 2015, 12:14 pm

Hi,

Do you know when exactly you deleted it? I take it you would have deleted the main forum around 2009 or 2010? If so, then I doubt you'll be able to recover it.

If you remember the exact forumotion address and not the address with the domain name then I might be able to help you out but consider its probably been around 4 or 5 years + since you deleted it, I don't think a backup from that time period would be possible.

Forum Rules: :Forumotion Staff: :Appeal A Warning: :FAQ: :Tips & Tricks: :Forgotten Password/Login Issues
You need one post to send a PM
When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved
Never post your email in public

Derri
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 8355
Language : English & Basic French

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeChamp on February 18th 2015, 12:23 pm

@Derri wrote:Hi,

Do you know when exactly you deleted it? I take it you would have deleted the main forum around 2009 or 2010? If so, then I doubt you'll be able to recover it.

If you remember the exact forumotion address and not the address with the domain name then I might be able to help you out but consider its probably been around 4 or 5 years + since you deleted it, I don't think a backup from that time period would be possible.
After the deletion of the main forum,I created a new one,about a different things,which forum is still active,but wasn't successfully enough,and I don't use it anymore in a year,but I just checked time of creation,and It's2012-01-14

If I remember correctly,since the main deletion of the forum,It passed few months,before creating this one. The deletion is probably in 2011 year September or November. Anyway the main forum address was - pokechamp.omgforum.net

Thanks.

Edit: I just checked the date,I created the second forum (The one I had no time to look out for),and It's 2010.12.28 So yesterday I recovered a 5 year old forum?

PokeChamp

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri on February 18th 2015, 12:31 pm

Okay,

I've sent you a Private Message.

Forum Rules: :Forumotion Staff: :Appeal A Warning: :FAQ: :Tips & Tricks: :Forgotten Password/Login Issues

Derri
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri on February 18th 2015, 1:11 pm

This is currently in-progress.

Derri
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by PokeChamp on February 18th 2015, 9:26 pm

Thanks,to the admins I finally restored my forum Smile Thanks again,It means so much to mee.

Solved!

PokeChamp

Back to top Go down

Post by _Twisted_Mods_ on February 18th 2015, 9:54 pm

Topic solved and archived

_Twisted_Mods_
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 2020
Language : English

http://liquidcode.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum