The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

Text Color and Friends List

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved Text Color and Friends List

Post by Lightening on March 10th 2015, 1:35 am

Technical Details

Forum version : phpBB3
Position : Founder
Concerned browser(s) : Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari, Other
Screenshot of problem : http://s4.postimg.org/t3lqs2mn1/Screenshot_3.jpg, http://s13.postimg.org/ajplpghk7/Screenshot_2.jpg
Who the problem concerns : All members
When the problem appeared : From the day i started creating the forum and that i chose a theme.
Forum link : I will only give it if i must.

Description of problem

Hello.
I need help on how to change the color of text as the picture shows.

Also on friends list there is a problem. How do i fix that?

Thanks in advance. Sad


Last edited by Lightening on March 16th 2015, 8:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

Lightening
Forumember

Posts : 32
Reputation : 1
Language : English / Greek

http://www.nolink.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Text Color and Friends List

Post by _Twisted_Mods_ on March 10th 2015, 5:24 am

we need a bigger image of the first link because we cant see where the text is located, as far as friends list im not sure whats up with that .. you can try to Resynchronize your forum.. ACP(Admin Control Panel) > General > Forum > Configuration > Misc options* > Resynchronize your forum :

_Twisted_Mods_
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 2020
Reputation : 299
Language : English
Location : Ms

http://liquidcode.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Text Color and Friends List

Post by Lightening on March 10th 2015, 1:08 pm

@_Twisted_Mods_ wrote:we need a bigger image of the first link because we cant see where the text is located, as far as friends list im not sure whats up with that .. you can try to Resynchronize your forum.. ACP(Admin Control Panel) > General > Forum > Configuration > Misc options* > Resynchronize your forum :

Here is a bigger one. If you still need bigger than bigger let me know. I added the new link on my first post.

And about the friends it didn't fix it. Sad What is happening with it? Confused

Thanks very much!

Lightening
Forumember

Posts : 32
Reputation : 1
Language : English / Greek

http://www.nolink.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Text Color and Friends List

Post by SLGray on March 10th 2015, 7:23 pm

Is that the friends list that appear under the avatar in your profile? If yes, that is normal. If you look at some profiles on the support forum, you will see some like that.


When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.


SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 35670
Reputation : 2375
Language : English
Location : United States

http://fmthemes.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Text Color and Friends List

Post by Lightening on March 10th 2015, 11:17 pm

@SLGray wrote:Is that the friends list that appear under the avatar in your profile? If yes, that is normal. If you look at some profiles on the support forum, you will see some like that.
Yep it is but how it's normal? It doesn't even show them in line and it cuts their name.

By the way i want more to fix the dark color. I want to find and change the text color.

Lightening
Forumember

Posts : 32
Reputation : 1
Language : English / Greek

http://www.nolink.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Text Color and Friends List

Post by SLGray on March 11th 2015, 12:34 am

Text Color

Administration Panel > Display > Colors & Pictures > Colors
Should be in the top section.


When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.


SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 35670
Reputation : 2375
Language : English
Location : United States

http://fmthemes.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Text Color and Friends List

Post by Lightening on March 11th 2015, 1:07 am

@SLGray wrote:Text Color

Administration Panel > Display > Colors & Pictures > Colors
Should be in the top section.
I have tried but no luck. It isn't working...

Sigh..it makes me want to give up. All the time errors..

Lightening
Forumember

Posts : 32
Reputation : 1
Language : English / Greek

http://www.nolink.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Text Color and Friends List

Post by Luffy on March 11th 2015, 1:12 am

Hello,

So you want to change the background of the Quotes or the message posted?
And what exactly you want to change from the friends and foes widget?

Luffy






Luffy
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 4035
Reputation : 407
Language : Greek, English
Location : Greece

http://www.thinktankforum.net

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Text Color and Friends List

Post by Lightening on March 11th 2015, 1:15 am

@Luffy wrote:Hello,

So you want to change the background of the Quotes or the message posted?
And what exactly you want to change from the friends and foes widget?

Luffy

I do not want to change the background of quotes but the text color. It's dark and the members are having hard time reading them.

I only want to change the default text color when posting something e.t.c

And for the friends and foes on profile i want to fix that problem. Isn't there a fix to put them in line and not jumping anywhere? Like your friends list. It's in order and right line.

I am tired of spending my time on trying to fix it. I have been trying for many hours.. beu

Lightening
Forumember

Posts : 32
Reputation : 1
Language : English / Greek

http://www.nolink.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Text Color and Friends List

Post by Luffy on March 11th 2015, 1:19 am

Hello @Lightening,

To change the default content of your posts you only need to add in your CSS the below rule:
Code:
.content {color:#FFFFFF!important}
As for the widget i cannot give you a specific code because i cannot see what the error is. Maybe if i had your forum i could give it a look!
I think it might have an error somewhere in a code for the widgets. Normally this is not happening because on here and on other PhpBB3 forums that doesn't happen. Confused

Luffy






Luffy
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 4035
Reputation : 407
Language : Greek, English
Location : Greece

http://www.thinktankforum.net

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Text Color and Friends List

Post by Lightening on March 11th 2015, 1:31 am

@Luffy wrote:Hello @Lightening,

To change the default content of your posts you only need to add in your CSS the below rule:
Code:
.content {color:#FFFFFF!important}
As for the widget i cannot give you a specific code because i cannot see what the error is. Maybe if i had your forum i could give it a look!
I think it might have an error somewhere in a code for the widgets. Normally this is not happening because on here and on other PhpBB3 forums that doesn't happen. Confused

Luffy

The code you gave me fixed it.. Thanks! I wonder why this code isn't posted anywhere -_- And if you have time how can we change these colors?
Spoiler:

And about the friends/foes is it possible to give you the CSS codes and check it? Or you want test account?

Lightening
Forumember

Posts : 32
Reputation : 1
Language : English / Greek

http://www.nolink.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Text Color and Friends List

Post by Luffy on March 11th 2015, 1:40 am

Change the description color or the Title colors?
About the friends and foes i guess i'll need an account to check it!

I just noticed you are Greek and so do i! Razz
And we currently have a Greek Support going on if you want to check it out! It's on the widget here!! Smile






Luffy
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 4035
Reputation : 407
Language : Greek, English
Location : Greece

http://www.thinktankforum.net

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Text Color and Friends List

Post by Lightening on March 11th 2015, 1:47 am

@Luffy wrote:Change the description color or the Title colors?
About the friends and foes i guess i'll need an account to check it!

I just noticed you are Greek and so do i! Razz
And we currently have a Greek Support going on if you want to check it out! It's on the widget here!! Smile

Both if it's possible?

I am tired right now.. I will make it and pm you tomorrow. It's that ok?

And i know that you are Greek and that there is a greek forum but oh well i got used on english it seems Very Happy

Lightening
Forumember

Posts : 32
Reputation : 1
Language : English / Greek

http://www.nolink.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Text Color and Friends List

Post by Luffy on March 11th 2015, 1:49 am

There is no problem!
Send me tomorrow the pm because i know i am tired also and we'll have it a look tomorrow. If you need anything else i'm on the Greek Community also!

Good night,
Luffy






Luffy
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 4035
Reputation : 407
Language : Greek, English
Location : Greece

http://www.thinktankforum.net

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Text Color and Friends List

Post by Lightening on March 16th 2015, 8:29 pm

Sorry for taking to long time. I wasn't well and needed to rest.

Anyway, this problem is solved.

Lightening
Forumember

Posts : 32
Reputation : 1
Language : English / Greek

http://www.nolink.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Text Color and Friends List

Post by APE on March 17th 2015, 11:49 am

Topic solved and archived





APE
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 8339
Reputation : 718
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha
Location : STUCK IN FORUMOTIONS SERVERS HELP ME !!!!!!

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum