The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Creating a secondary page on one forum

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Creating a secondary page on one forum

Post by ResonatingOctave on March 27th 2015, 12:15 am

Technical Details

Forum version : phpBB3
Position : Founder
Concerned browser(s) : Google Chrome
Who the problem concerns : All members
Forum link :

Description of problem

Okay so here is my problem. I have a Yugioh related forum, this forum has gone inactive so im working on recreating it. What i want to do is split the forum so that users have the option when they log-in to go to either the Yugioh side of the forum or the League of Legends side of the forum. I do not know exactly how to do this so I am looking to see if anyone else knows how to manage this split.

in more detail, i want to separate the threads related to Yugioh to their own page and create threads related to League on another page but both on the same forum under the same link. Is there any way i can do this?

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Re: Creating a secondary page on one forum

Post by brandon_g on March 27th 2015, 1:06 am

You could do this through an html page, include the links to each side. It will not appear on the login page, but it will atleast provide an effiecent way to get between sections. A topic refrence, navigation bars/buttons and footer links are also an option. There are many ways this can be accomplished, but you must pick the one that best suites what your looking for.

Remember to mark your topic when a solution is found.

Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Male Posts : 5217
Language : English

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum