The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I cant log in to remove my forum

2 posters

Go down

In progress I cant log in to remove my forum

Post by trev73au April 24th 2015, 7:34 am

I have a really old forum, that I'm still receiving the occasional signup to but we got hacked a few years back and I've not been able to reset anytihng.    I'm not an active forum poster and I could not reset the password for the account I signed up on originally.  I know the username and email but when I enter the details nothing happens.. no response in my inbox.  I believe that who ever hacked and locked our forum put in security settings and perhaps redirected the password resets .. even though my email receives updates.  The group does not use the forum and I would just like to delete it. 

As i am not an active poster, I dont have PM permissions to send the details.  Is there any other way?.. or will this message actually allow me to send PMs. (as I am reading the Information box to the right hand side now, it says to post 1 message).

Trev of CNCnfriends
trev73au

Language : Klingon

http://cncnfriends.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: I cant log in to remove my forum

Post by Derri April 24th 2015, 9:40 am

If you have your foundation email message me it and I'll put your forum in for deletion.
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 8755
Language : English & Basic French

Back to top Go down