The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Go down

Solved Avatar Request

Post by Derri June 1st 2015, 8:23 pm

Creation Type: Avatar
Size (In Pixels): It can be any size, I don't particularly know good sizes for Avatars
Primary Colors: I was going to pick a Forumotion Theme Avatar to be used on this forum so I was thinking something like 3399CC as a primary colour
Secondary Colors: 333333 as a secondary colour
Images to include: I'd quite like my rank to be inserted. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but if that's not possible then I'm really happy just to have it in text.
Text to Insert: My Username - Derri and My Rank (unless obviously the image rank was used)
Font (Provide Download Link): I don't have a specified font, just whatever looks good.
Font Color: Again I'm not fussed for a font colour, whatever looks good in your opinion.
Link to My Forumotion Forum: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Username on Your Forum: Derri
Link to your Last Graphics Request: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Detailed Description: I'm looking for an avatar to be used on here. The Forumotion Support Forum. All of the above is just a guideline and doesn't need to be followed. I'm just looking a nice avatar to use on the support forum. As my Sniper Kitty is getting a little old.
Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 8755
Language : English & Basic French

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Avatar Request

Post by Guest June 2nd 2015, 12:24 pm

My try.  Lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]        [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]        [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]        [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down

Post by DemonWreckage June 2nd 2015, 1:12 pm

Here's my attempt :-)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
DemonWreckage
DemonWreckage
Forumember

Male Posts : 424
Language : English

https://help.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 2nd 2015, 1:28 pm

DemonWreckage wrote:Here's my attempt :-)

That's brutal! =o Awesome!  Mr. Green

Back to top Go down

Post by SarkZKalie June 2nd 2015, 3:49 pm

Wow they're both so amazing! :3
SarkZKalie
SarkZKalie
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Male Posts : 1407
Language : English

https://rotavn.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Derri June 3rd 2015, 6:50 am

Diana wrote:My try.  Lol

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]        [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]        [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]        [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

DemonWreckage wrote:Here's my attempt :-)

I honestly love both of them so much Very Happy ~1~ ~1~ ~1~ ~1~ ~1~ ~1~

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I love the shape and design, it looks so awesome. The font choice is amazing. I love the way the arrows crisscross and the colour design is amazing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I like the clean and reflective look of the avatar. The font choice is great and the shape of the avatar is great.

I'm going to use them both as they are both amazing, I'll put one on and then I'll be sure to change it up every week or so.

Thank you both for these amazing avatars.

Derri
Derri
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 8755
Language : English & Basic French

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 3rd 2015, 7:34 am

Hello
Request complete.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Topic moved to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum