The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

side panel

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In progress side panel

Post by yaanz on June 3rd 2015, 1:41 pm

how can i make side panel like this .....http://achauenglish.edu.vn/


but with differentcolors &some changes not exact like that


thank you ...

yaanz
Forumember

Posts : 58
Reputation : 1
Language : english

http://hoangvietschool.niceboard.com/

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: side panel

Post by Mike on June 3rd 2015, 6:30 pm

Activate Forum Widgets in Modules -> Portal and Widgets -> Forum Widgets Management

Mike
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 4242
Reputation : 466
Language : English, HTML, CSS
Location : Bozeman, Montana

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: side panel

Post by yaanz on June 3rd 2015, 8:04 pm

@Mike wrote:Activate Forum Widgets in Modules -> Portal and Widgets -> Forum Widgets Management


sorry am not talking about widgets ... check this please ...

http://i18.servimg.com/u/f18/18/49/53/42/110.jpg

thanks you ..

yaanz
Forumember

Posts : 58
Reputation : 1
Language : english

http://hoangvietschool.niceboard.com/

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: side panel

Post by brandon_g on June 3rd 2015, 9:02 pm

Hello,

You mean a side navigation bar? Have you seen this on a forumotion forum before?

Regards,
-Brandon


Remember to mark your topic when a solution is found.

brandon_g
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Male Posts : 5144
Reputation : 478
Language : English
Location : USA

http://broadcastingduo.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: side panel

Post by SLGray on June 3rd 2015, 9:26 pm

That is a widget that has navigation links. Create a customized widget with the navigation links you want.


When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.


SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 35672
Reputation : 2375
Language : English
Location : United States

http://fmthemes.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: side panel

Post by yaanz on June 4th 2015, 5:20 pm

@brandon_g wrote:Hello,

You mean a side navigation bar? Have you seen this on a forumotion forum before?

Regards,
-Brandon


yes a side navigation bar .... how to do that ?

yaanz
Forumember

Posts : 58
Reputation : 1
Language : english

http://hoangvietschool.niceboard.com/

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: side panel

Post by brandon_g on June 4th 2015, 10:09 pm

@SLGray wrote:That is a widget that has navigation links. Create a customized widget with the navigation links you want.

@yaanz wrote:
@brandon_g wrote:Hello,

You mean a side navigation bar? Have you seen this on a forumotion forum before?

Regards,
-Brandon


yes a side navigation bar .... how to do that ?

Hello,

I believe SLGray explained it further, you would need to create and code it with all the links you want in order to form a side navigation bar.

-Brandon

brandon_g
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Male Posts : 5144
Reputation : 478
Language : English
Location : USA

http://broadcastingduo.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: side panel

Post by Michael_vx on June 4th 2015, 11:48 pm

i know its not good to Extract a script from a site without permission
but i hope that help
Code:
<script>
      jQuery.noConflict();
      (function($){
      
         $(document).ready(function(){
            // $("#various1").fancybox({
               // 'titlePosition'      : 'inside',
               // 'transitionIn'      : 'none',
               // 'transitionOut'      : 'none'
            // });
            // if ( document.referrer == null || document.referrer.indexOf(window.location.hostname) < 0 ) {
               // $("#various1").trigger('click');
            // }

            
         });

      })(jQuery);
   </script>
</head>
<style type="text/css">

</style>
<body onLoad="initMenu()">
<div id="fb-root"></div>
<script>(function(d, s, id) {
  var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];
  if (d.getElementById(id)) return;
  js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;
  js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1";
  fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);
}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
   <div id="wrap">
      <div id="head">
      </div>
      <div id="slide_wrap">
               <div class="moduletable_slide">
               <script src="http://achauenglish.edu.vn//modules/mod_w365_jaslideshow/w365_jaslideshow/ja-slideshow.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<div class="clear"></div><div id="ja-slideshow-wrap">
<div id="ja-slideshow-case" class="ja-slideshow-case">
<img src="/images/slide/slide_pvtv2.jpg" alt="ACHAU ENGLISH" title="ACHAU ENGLISH" />
</div>
<div id="ja-slidebar" class="ja-slidebar">
</div>
</div>

      <script type="text/javascript">

         JaSlideshow = new JaSlideshowClass({

               siteurl: 'http://achauenglish.edu.vn/',

               type: 'fade',

               pan: '10',

               zoom: '10',

               width: 940,

               height: 310,

               url: 'http://achauenglish.edu.vn/images/slide/',

               images: ['slide_pvtv2.jpg','slide_toeic2.jpg','slide_xuatcanh.jpg'],

               
               
               duration: [2000, 5000],

               transition: Fx.Transitions.sineInOut ,

               navigation: 'number',

               resize: 0,

               classes: ['prev', 'next', 'active'],

               play : 'play',

               thumbnailre: [/\./, 't.']

               });

      </script>

      
      </div>
   
         
      </div>
      <div id="top_content"></div>
      <div id="mid_content">
         <div id="left_content">
                  <div class="moduletable">
               <link rel="stylesheet" href="http://achauenglish.edu.vn/modules/mod_menu_horizontal/slide-out-menu-new.css" media="screen" type="text/css"></link>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://achauenglish.edu.vn/modules/mod_menu_horizontal/slide-out-menu-new.js"></script>
<div class="mid_side">
<div id="leftContainer">
<div id="dhtmlgoodies_menu" style="visibility: hidden;">
   <ul>
            <li class="menu_active">
               <a href="/vi/trang-chu">Trang chủ</a>
            
            </li>
            <li class="">
               <a href="#">Giới thiệu</a>
            
                  <ul>
                              <li class=""><a href="/vi/gioi-thieu/gioi-thieu-chung">Giới thiệu chung</a></li>
                              <li class=""><a href="/vi/gioi-thieu/tam-nhin">Tầm nhn</a></li>
                              <li class=""><a href="/vi/gioi-thieu/su-mang">Sứ mạng</a></li>
                           </ul>
            </li>
            <li class="">
               <a href="#">Chương trnh đo tạo</a>
            
                  <ul>
                              <li class=""><a href="/vi/chuong-trinh-dao-tao/so-cap">Sơ cấp</a></li>
                              <li class=""><a href="/vi/chuong-trinh-dao-tao/trung-cap">Trung cấp</a></li>
                              <li class=""><a href="/vi/chuong-trinh-dao-tao/nang-cao">Nng cao</a></li>
                           </ul>
            </li>
            <li class="">
               <a href="#">Tin tức</a>
            
                  <ul>
                              <li class=""><a href="/vi/tin-tuc/tin-tuc-su-kien/c/">Tin tức - Sự kiện</a></li>
                              <li class=""><a href="/vi/tin-tuc/tin-giao-duc/c/">Tin gio dục</a></li>
                              <li class=""><a href="/vi/tin-tuc/hoat-dong-sinh-vien/c/">Hoạt động sinh vin</a></li>
                           </ul>
            </li>
            <li class="">
               <a href="#">Kỹ năng</a>
            
                  <ul>
                              <li class=""><a href="/vi/ky-nang/ky-nang-hoc-tieng-anh/c/">Kỹ năng học tiếng anh</a></li>
                              <li class=""><a href="/vi/ky-nang/ky-nang-mem/c/">Kỹ năng mềm</a></li>
                              <li class=""><a href="/vi/ky-nang/ky-nang-giao-tiep/c/">Kỹ năng giao tiếp</a></li>
                           </ul>
            </li>
            <li class="">
               <a href="/vi/tuyen-sinh">Tuyển sinh</a>
            
            </li>
            <li class="">
               <a href="/vi/tuyen-dung">Tuyển dụng</a>
            
            </li>
            <li class="">
               <a href="/vi/dang-ky-khoa-hoc">Đăng k kha học</a>
            
            </li>
            <li class="">
               <a href="/vi/lien-he/">Lin hệ</a>
            
            </li>
            <li class="">
               <a href="/vi/sitemap?sitemap=1">Sitemap</a>
this should be the part you want with no other thing
it should be editable with the way you want

Michael_vx
Forumember

Male Posts : 655
Reputation : 29
Language : Arabic and some English
Location : Egypt

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: side panel

Post by SLGray on June 5th 2015, 3:52 am

You need to create a customized widget and add the links to what you want in the navigation widget. Then you can add the widget to the left or right side.


When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.


SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 35672
Reputation : 2375
Language : English
Location : United States

http://fmthemes.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: side panel

Post by yaanz on June 5th 2015, 6:03 pm

@Michael_vx wrote:i know its not good to Extract a script from a site without permission
but i hope that help
Code:
<script>
      jQuery.noConflict();
      (function($){
      
         $(document).ready(function(){
            // $("#various1").fancybox({
               // 'titlePosition'      : 'inside',
               // 'transitionIn'      : 'none',
               // 'transitionOut'      : 'none'
            // });
            // if ( document.referrer == null || document.referrer.indexOf(window.location.hostname) < 0 ) {
               // $("#various1").trigger('click');
            // }

            
         });

      })(jQuery);
   </script>
</head>
<style type="text/css">

</style>
<body onLoad="initMenu()">
<div id="fb-root"></div>
<script>(function(d, s, id) {
 var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];
 if (d.getElementById(id)) return;
 js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;
 js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1";
 fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);
}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
   <div id="wrap">
      <div id="head">
      </div>
      <div id="slide_wrap">
               <div class="moduletable_slide">
               <script src="http://achauenglish.edu.vn//modules/mod_w365_jaslideshow/w365_jaslideshow/ja-slideshow.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<div class="clear"></div><div id="ja-slideshow-wrap">
<div id="ja-slideshow-case" class="ja-slideshow-case">
<img src="/images/slide/slide_pvtv2.jpg" alt="ACHAU ENGLISH" title="ACHAU ENGLISH" />
</div>
<div id="ja-slidebar" class="ja-slidebar">
</div>
</div>

      <script type="text/javascript">

         JaSlideshow = new JaSlideshowClass({

               siteurl: 'http://achauenglish.edu.vn/',

               type: 'fade',

               pan: '10',

               zoom: '10',

               width: 940,

               height: 310,

               url: 'http://achauenglish.edu.vn/images/slide/',

               images: ['slide_pvtv2.jpg','slide_toeic2.jpg','slide_xuatcanh.jpg'],

               
               
               duration: [2000, 5000],

               transition: Fx.Transitions.sineInOut ,

               navigation: 'number',

               resize: 0,

               classes: ['prev', 'next', 'active'],

               play : 'play',

               thumbnailre: [/\./, 't.']

               });

      </script>

      
      </div>
   
         
      </div>
      <div id="top_content"></div>
      <div id="mid_content">
         <div id="left_content">
                  <div class="moduletable">
               <link rel="stylesheet" href="http://achauenglish.edu.vn/modules/mod_menu_horizontal/slide-out-menu-new.css" media="screen" type="text/css"></link>
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://achauenglish.edu.vn/modules/mod_menu_horizontal/slide-out-menu-new.js"></script>
<div class="mid_side">
<div id="leftContainer">
<div id="dhtmlgoodies_menu" style="visibility: hidden;">
   <ul>
            <li class="menu_active">
               <a href="/vi/trang-chu">Trang chủ</a>
            
            </li>
            <li class="">
               <a href="#">Giới thiệu</a>
            
                  <ul>
                              <li class=""><a href="/vi/gioi-thieu/gioi-thieu-chung">Giới thiệu chung</a></li>
                              <li class=""><a href="/vi/gioi-thieu/tam-nhin">Tầm nhn</a></li>
                              <li class=""><a href="/vi/gioi-thieu/su-mang">Sứ mạng</a></li>
                           </ul>
            </li>
            <li class="">
               <a href="#">Chương trnh đo tạo</a>
            
                  <ul>
                              <li class=""><a href="/vi/chuong-trinh-dao-tao/so-cap">Sơ cấp</a></li>
                              <li class=""><a href="/vi/chuong-trinh-dao-tao/trung-cap">Trung cấp</a></li>
                              <li class=""><a href="/vi/chuong-trinh-dao-tao/nang-cao">Nng cao</a></li>
                           </ul>
            </li>
            <li class="">
               <a href="#">Tin tức</a>
            
                  <ul>
                              <li class=""><a href="/vi/tin-tuc/tin-tuc-su-kien/c/">Tin tức - Sự kiện</a></li>
                              <li class=""><a href="/vi/tin-tuc/tin-giao-duc/c/">Tin gio dục</a></li>
                              <li class=""><a href="/vi/tin-tuc/hoat-dong-sinh-vien/c/">Hoạt động sinh vin</a></li>
                           </ul>
            </li>
            <li class="">
               <a href="#">Kỹ năng</a>
            
                  <ul>
                              <li class=""><a href="/vi/ky-nang/ky-nang-hoc-tieng-anh/c/">Kỹ năng học tiếng anh</a></li>
                              <li class=""><a href="/vi/ky-nang/ky-nang-mem/c/">Kỹ năng mềm</a></li>
                              <li class=""><a href="/vi/ky-nang/ky-nang-giao-tiep/c/">Kỹ năng giao tiếp</a></li>
                           </ul>
            </li>
            <li class="">
               <a href="/vi/tuyen-sinh">Tuyển sinh</a>
            
            </li>
            <li class="">
               <a href="/vi/tuyen-dung">Tuyển dụng</a>
            
            </li>
            <li class="">
               <a href="/vi/dang-ky-khoa-hoc">Đăng k kha học</a>
            
            </li>
            <li class="">
               <a href="/vi/lien-he/">Lin hệ</a>
            
            </li>
            <li class="">
               <a href="/vi/sitemap?sitemap=1">Sitemap</a>
this should be the part you want with no other thing
it should be editable with the way you want


the code you gave me it works like charm thank you for your help +

can help me to make this widget look more beautiful ? i mean more stylish with good colour effect's

thank you ...

examples :http://www.jqueryscript.net/menu/Sliding-Side-Menu-Panel-with-jQuery-Bootstrap-BootSideMenu.html

yaanz
Forumember

Posts : 58
Reputation : 1
Language : english

http://hoangvietschool.niceboard.com/

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: side panel

Post by Michael_vx on June 5th 2015, 11:44 pm

i Apologize stylish is not my thing Sad
so i cannot do more then getting codes or Edit it or translate it but stylish is my week point that i cannot do no matter how i try

Michael_vx
Forumember

Male Posts : 655
Reputation : 29
Language : Arabic and some English
Location : Egypt

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: side panel

Post by yaanz on June 6th 2015, 4:30 pm

@Michael_vx wrote:i Apologize stylish is not my thing Sad
so i cannot do more then getting codes or Edit it or translate it but stylish is my week point that i cannot do no matter how i try
thanks for your try Michael

am looking some one will help me out ..

thanks

yaanz
Forumember

Posts : 58
Reputation : 1
Language : english

http://hoangvietschool.niceboard.com/

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: side panel

Post by brandon_g on June 6th 2015, 4:36 pm

Should be able to be done with css. What does it currently look like? Can you provide a screenshot? Also what would you like it to look like?


Remember to mark your topic when a solution is found.

brandon_g
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Male Posts : 5144
Reputation : 478
Language : English
Location : USA

http://broadcastingduo.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: side panel

Post by yaanz on June 6th 2015, 5:03 pm

ok sure i have a screen shot ...

http://i18.servimg.com/u/f18/18/49/53/42/211.jpg

yaanz
Forumember

Posts : 58
Reputation : 1
Language : english

http://hoangvietschool.niceboard.com/

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: side panel

Post by brandon_g on June 6th 2015, 6:16 pm

You want the background color to match your forum colors? Am I understanding that right?

-Brandon


Remember to mark your topic when a solution is found.

brandon_g
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Male Posts : 5144
Reputation : 478
Language : English
Location : USA

http://broadcastingduo.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: side panel

Post by yaanz on June 6th 2015, 6:49 pm

@brandon_g wrote:You want the background color to match your forum colors? Am I understanding that right?

-Brandon
not only colours but also high light effect desing sir .. i gave example up link

yaanz
Forumember

Posts : 58
Reputation : 1
Language : english

http://hoangvietschool.niceboard.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum