The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

How to completely center words with the justify code

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved How to completely center words with the justify code

Post by Kamui on June 14th 2015, 10:02 am

Is there any other way to work the left and right codes so they're exactly beside each other? Whenever I do these codes, it's always the left on top of the right, vice versa.  

example:

Hey there 

Hello there

I'd rather them be side by side, something like this basically. When I switched to editor mode all of a sudden it works but it doesn't look good at all. You can ignore the broken codes, but this person has text beside the picture aligned perfectly.  So is there any css code or what? 
Spoiler:

]Appearance]
He is as long-limbed as a stork, with a wiry body and azure eyes, as well as a scar around his neck after his first run-in with the Marines.
He wears all dark-brown coloured clothes except for his shirt; which is a faded white. His clothes are torn, and due to his dark clothing, he is unnoticed and underestimated by many. He always carries dice, and his hat, which "give him his luck". 
He is now missing his left eye as a result of a third encounter with the Marines.
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

]Personality]
Mat begins his journey as the most immature of his three brothers. He is arrogant and confident in his own abilities, revels in the disobeying of authority, and has an intense curiosity about how things work.

After having a concussion and severe memory loss from being hit from the Dagger of Shadar Logoth, many of Mat's memories are lost, and he can only remember fragments of his childhood. When the holes in his memories are filled with those of dead battle commanders, he begins to instinctively plan for combat scenarios almost constantly, without realizing it. The memories also help him to mature, and he is forced to grow up when he takes command of the Band of the Red Hand.

However, he retains some of his arrogance, in his belief that his "most winning smile" can soften the hearts of angry women. It usually fails.

]History]
Spoiler:
Mat was at the age of 8 when his village was rampaged by some marines. He was prone to mischief, always attempting to get in an adventure. He mainly went out too the outskirts of the village, with his 2 brothers, looking for ships or pretending to sail the seas, assassinate people and discover new lands. They saw a Corrupt Marine Ship heading to their village, and were led away by by Moiraine Damodred on Winternight. On the journey, they stopped at Shadar Logoth to lose the marines, however Mat's thirst for adventure took over him and he went with his 2 brothers to search for treasure. They met a man named Mordeth, who showed them to a room full of gold and riches. Mordeth lacked a shadow, and as soon as one of the brothers pointed it out, he vanished through a wall. Unknown to others, Mat picked up a Ruby Hilted Dagger, not knowing it was cursed. 
As time went on, the dagger made Mat increasingly sick, as well as inflaming his paranoia and hostility. On this journey the others also notice that he is able to speak the Old Tongue. The holes in his memories which were filled by dead battle commanders provide him by extreme knowledge, understanding of the old tongue (ancient language) as well as a vast diverse knowledge about past history.

(Will add more later)

Temporary resolution: Due to the corrupt marines, Matrim attempts to over throw the World government, starting from Crying Island.

"I'm no lord. I've more respect for myself than that."
   —Mat

]Role Play Information]
]ATTRIBUTES]
Base PHY: 50 + 10 (Cyborg) + 10 [ACC] (Broken Mask) + 10 [PHY] (Amulet of Hephaestus) + 5 [ACC] (Crown of Athena) + 5 [ACC] (Archeologist) + 5 [ACC] + 5 [SPD] (Sky Walkers)
Total PHY: 90
Spent PHY: 90

• STR: 15
  • STA: 15
  • SPD: 30
  • ACC: 40
  • INF: 165
  • WILL:

Date of Joining: 28/3/15
Affiliation:
[X] Revolutionary
Threat-Bounty: 32,040,000:beli:
Title: Rogue
Squad Affiliation: 
The Tide Makers
Position: Captain

]PET]
Pet's Name: Fawkes
Pet's Species: Phoenix
Pet's Devil Fruit: N/A

]Abilities]
]ASSASSIN]
Spoiler:
Assassin is a partial combination of swordsman and marksman, their abilities restricted a lot to certain specific categories. The sneakiest of all, assassins uses their sneaky skills to first judge his/her opponent's skill level and then attack without being noticed, using the most merciless way ever. They spare none and take down villages using their sacred skills. The canon moves offered for this profession are quite diverse and they require poisons or daggers.

• Can use Assassin Moves.
  • Can only use close-mid range weapons, like senbons, daggers, knives, some swords etc.
  • Basic Dagger can be found in RPG Shop, can be bought multiple times.

[Chronicler] - LEVEL 3
Spoiler:
Requirement: 300 XP Points
Description: The most advanced skill of Archaeologist, Chronicler. The intelligence of such person is beyond perception, he or she is able to clearly read and understand even the ancient language prescribed on the Poneglyphs. With such a fluent hold over language he or she is somewhat able to communicate with small sea kings or ancient creatures. 300 XP points required.

• Posting in the RP Permission Thread, the Bio can obtain a 3RD Relic from one of the Three Relic Classes. They can not choose a Relic from the Same Classes as they picked from before.
  • Skill level is beneficial in the environment of the four blues and Grand Line.
  • Able to Read and Decode all treasure maps and scriptures.
  • Can read Poneglyphs' language and decode history of Void Century.
  • +5 STA or ACC for intelligence and perception of things in real time.
  • Archaeologist can upgrade their Ancient Pet up to Zeta Rank.
  • Ancient Pets consist of Water Based Sea-Kings and Land Based Extinct Animals
  • With the aid of the Book of the Devil Fruit, one can identify a devil fruit.
  • Is usually responsible for compiling research for the crew.

]Biography]
Move Set: {X}
Travel Log(s):

Weapons:

• Basic Daggers [x50] 
  • Knives [x50] 
  • Sword [x2] 
  • Aetherious [Custom Weapon]

Accessories:

• Broken Mask [Cyborg]
  • Cloak of Midnight
  • Optical Poison - Unusable
  • SkyWalkers
  • Spark 

Tools:

• Crown of Athena
  • Ring of Ares
  • Amulet of Hephaestus
  • Basic Boat
  • Regular Battle Ship
  • Tone Dial [x2] 
  • Lamp Dial [x2] 
  • Flavour Dial [x2] 
  • Flash Dial [x1]
  • Milky Dial [x1]
  • Struck by Darkness [Poison] 
  • Hellish Haze [Poison]
  • Constriction of the Demon [Poison] 

]Bounty Progress]

[/hr]Ahira Fade, Son of Battles

• 0:beli:; Starting his Revolutionary Career in Crying Island 
  • 25,000:beli:; Winning a fight against pirate because he surrendered. Mat tried to recruit the lazy pirate into becoming a marine; to no avail.
  • 40,000:beli:; Convincing a pirate to become a Revolutionary and join his crew as Mat's first mate.
  • 32,040,000:beli:; Helping the Living Martyr finding Pluton Blueprints

[/quote]

Kamui
Forumember

Male Posts : 280
Language : English

http://narutogaiden.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: How to completely center words with the justify code

Post by SLGray on June 14th 2015, 5:40 pm

Use a table.

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.

SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 36691

http://ztwds.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamui on June 14th 2015, 6:17 pm

okay.

Kamui
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray on June 15th 2015, 12:27 am

You can use a table that does not have a border if you do not want lines/birders.

SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamui on June 15th 2015, 7:38 am

May I have the code for that? I usually just look up code generators since I have difficulty understanding where to place my text. I tested this forums table out and I absolutely love how simple it is, I'd really love to have this type of table where it just automatically makes its self and then I can place text inside it.

Kamui
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray on June 15th 2015, 7:00 pm

Use the table button in the editor.

SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Kamui on June 15th 2015, 11:36 pm

Alright, it works fine. Thanks for the help!

Kamui
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray on June 16th 2015, 5:17 am

Topic solved and archived

SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum