The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Opaque Display Colors

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved Opaque Display Colors

Post by Guest on July 20th 2015, 3:36 pm

Hi,

I have a CSS code that allows the background to be opaque.

Code:
#wrap { background-color: rgba(66, 66, 66, 0.7);}

In ACP > Display > Pictures and Colors > Colors, the corresponding background color is empty for this to work (as far as I know). In the same section under "Table header" under "Row line color" I would like to make it the same color with the same opacity, because when I make it any other color, you can see a single line underneath the navigation bar and because I only am using images there, it cuts through the forum page (red line in image).

I was wondering if there is a similar code like the one above to modify that value (row colors) specifically, because that value also makes the rows that separates the forum topics and I would actually like that colored instead of empty too. I think another option might be removing that border line, but I don't know how to do that either Razz. Thanks.

-Helvetii

Last edited by Helvetii on July 20th 2015, 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Opaque Display Colors

Post by Guest on July 20th 2015, 4:22 pm

After numerous attempts with the inspect element feature on the browser, I managed to locate and isolate the thing I wanted to change. I can now make the forum rows any color I want and change the top navbar border separately by putting this in the CCS sheet.

Code:
ul.navlinks {
  border-bottom-color: rgba(66, 66, 66, 0.7);}

Change the numbers to whatever color you would like and the 0.7is the opacity. ^^

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Opaque Display Colors

Post by SLGray on July 20th 2015, 4:43 pm

Thanks for posting the solution.

Topic solved and archived

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.

SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 36701
Language : English

http://ztwds.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum