The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Opaque Display Colors

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved Opaque Display Colors

Post by Guest on July 20th 2015, 3:36 pm

I have a CSS code that allows the background to be opaque.

#wrap { background-color: rgba(66, 66, 66, 0.7);}

In ACP > Display > Pictures and Colors > Colors, the corresponding background color is empty for this to work (as far as I know). In the same section under "Table header" under "Row line color" I would like to make it the same color with the same opacity, because when I make it any other color, you can see a single line underneath the navigation bar and because I only am using images there, it cuts through the forum page (red line in image).

I was wondering if there is a similar code like the one above to modify that value (row colors) specifically, because that value also makes the rows that separates the forum topics and I would actually like that colored instead of empty too. I think another option might be removing that border line, but I don't know how to do that either Razz. Thanks.

Last edited by Helvetii on July 20th 2015, 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Opaque Display Colors

Post by Guest on July 20th 2015, 4:22 pm

After numerous attempts with the inspect element feature on the browser, I managed to locate and isolate the thing I wanted to change. I can now make the forum rows any color I want and change the top navbar border separately by putting this in the CCS sheet.

ul.navlinks {
  border-bottom-color: rgba(66, 66, 66, 0.7);}

Change the numbers to whatever color you would like and the 0.7is the opacity. ^^

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Opaque Display Colors

Post by SLGray on July 20th 2015, 4:43 pm

Thanks for posting the solution.

Topic solved and archived

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.

Male Posts : 35886
Language : English

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum