The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can I make a store with working PM?

3 posters

Go down

How can I make a store with working PM? Empty How can I make a store with working PM?

Post by Guest August 20th 2015, 10:18 pm

Can someone give me some simple CSS codes, javascript or what ever for what I want.

I am wanting to make a store page, and when people want to buy stuff, they click buy, it will say in a reply box what they are wanting to buy and the price of it, then when they click send, it will send to my forum account as a PM.

Username: Luke

Version: PunBB

Thanks!

Tags: @JScript @AngeTutor < someone help me tag Ange lol!  Razz

Last edited by Luke Spike on August 21st 2015, 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

How can I make a store with working PM? Empty Re: How can I make a store with working PM?

Post by brandon_g August 20th 2015, 10:25 pm

Luke Spike wrote:
Tags: @AngeTutor < someone help me tag Ange lol!  Razz

Hello,

For the tagging Ange part, this topic should be able to help you: https://help.forumotion.com/t140437-tagging-ange-tuteur . Wink

-Brandon

Last edited by brandon_g on August 20th 2015, 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
brandon_g
brandon_g
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 10106
Language : English

https://www.broadcastingduo.com

Back to top Go down

How can I make a store with working PM? Empty Re: How can I make a store with working PM?

Post by SLGray August 20th 2015, 10:39 pm

Please change the title of your topic to something that is related to your question/issue, so that other users will be able to find their question/issue using the search engine.

How can I make a store with working PM? Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51463
Language : English

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Post by Klemen August 20th 2015, 11:17 pm

Are you talking about spending forum points for 'virtual forum goodies' in return, or about an actual online shop selling actual products?

If it's the latter, then I'm afraid you won't be able to pull it off. Even if such a thing is possible to program, there's simply no point in doing it, as there are countless services that allow you to open up an online store for next to nothing. And no, nobody is going to make you this for free.

What you could do though, is make a 'manual' shop. You could create an html page, list the products and their prices and then the buyer has to transfer the required money to your paypal account. After that they PM you the address information and what they're buying. But again, this is much less convenient (especially from the buyer's side) than using a website that allows you to open up a shop.

Klemen
Klemen
Forumember

Male Posts : 292
Language : English, German, Slovene

http://www.bannedbrotherhood.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest August 21st 2015, 2:38 am

Klemen wrote:Are you talking about spending forum points for 'virtual forum goodies' in return, or about an actual online shop selling actual products?

If it's the latter, then I'm afraid you won't be able to pull it off. Even if such a thing is possible to program, there's simply no point in doing it, as there are countless services that allow you to open up an online store for next to nothing. And no, nobody is going to make you this for free.

What you could do though, is make a 'manual' shop. You could create an html page, list the products and their prices and then the buyer has to transfer the required money to your paypal account. After that they PM you the address information and what they're buying. But again, this is much less convenient (especially from the buyer's side) than using a website that allows you to open up a shop.

Just regular virtual forum goodies like name color, etc.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum