The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Mobile Version Connection Probems

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mobile Version Connection Probems

Post by SophieDophs on November 22nd 2015, 1:15 pm

Since Friday 20th November, I have been unable to connect to my forum via android mobile phone.

To clarify, I am unable to login using my phone. When I attempt to login, I am returned to the mobile version index page.

Also, the option switch to "classic version" no longer works and I am again returned to the mobile version index page.

I'd like to add that, up until Thursday evening, I have not had any problem accessing my forum via mobile.

Incidentally, this problem is not specific to my own forum... the same problem occurs when I try to access this forumotion help forum via android.

Female Posts : 360
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Mobile Version Connection Probems

Post by brandon_g on November 22nd 2015, 3:05 pm

Did you maybe update your phone at recently? It sounds like a problem with the phone itself. I use my andriod phone all the time on here and expereince no problems at all.

In the mobile version, if you don't see the drop down arrow to access classic version, you can still force your browser to take you to it. Depending on the browser your using, you should go into your browsers menu, find 'Desktop view', 'Force Desktop' , or 'Request desktop view', this should then make your browser display the classic version.

Remember to mark your topic when a solution is found.

Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Male Posts : 5216
Language : English

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum