The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requesting a Logo

2 posters

Go down

Completed Requesting a Logo

Post by TheCrow January 25th 2016, 6:12 pm

Creation Type : Banner
Dimensions : 580x175
Primary Colors : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Secondary Colors : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Images to include :
Text to insert : Think Tank : A free forum where everyone can meet, chat, make friends and inspire.
Font : Any
Font Color : Any
Link to my Forumotion forum : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Username on the forum : Luffy
Link to last graphic request : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Detail description :
Hello dear designers,

I would like to request a logo for my forum. The logo i would like, should have the above information and also, i would like it to look like a sign. What do i mean. On my forum you can see the navbar. The nav bar has these circles at the left and right side that are the start point and the end point. I would like to have two circles at the top and lines that will hold the sign of the logo. Something like this image (http://thumbs.dreamstime.com/z/wooden-sign-23635288.jpg) for example. But i want the chains to be as the lines that have the navbar and the circles to show where that starts from. The background of the sign i would like it to be the secondary color and the text to be a color that will be visible. The background will be [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and not the one that is now. So please design it on that background.
If you have any questions regarding to this request please feel free to tag me to your post with your question.

Thanks for your time,
Regards,
Luffy
TheCrow
TheCrow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 6898
Language : Greek, English

https://forumote.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Completed Re: Requesting a Logo

Post by TheCrow January 26th 2016, 8:04 pm

Bump!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

No Support Via PM!

#Stay_Safe
TheCrow
TheCrow
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCrow January 27th 2016, 8:18 pm

Bump!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

No Support Via PM!

#Stay_Safe
TheCrow
TheCrow
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Hookana January 28th 2016, 12:58 am

this is my try even if you choose hard colors to make something like this bwi
Hookana
Hookana

Language : Greek

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCrow January 28th 2016, 6:22 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks very much for the image it's wonderful.
Can we make some modifications to it though? I would like the description "A free forum where everyone can meet, chat, make friends and inspire" be smaller as a font-size and change to "Meet, chat, make friends and inspire!"? For example if the font now is 20 make it 12 or 13. Be a lot smaller so that it fits wither on the top or the bottom black line. And also these: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
If not it's ok!
Thanks once again!

No Support Via PM!

#Stay_Safe
TheCrow
TheCrow
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Hookana January 28th 2016, 11:22 pm

Luffy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks very much for the image it's wonderful.
Can we make some modifications to it though? I would like the description "A free forum where everyone can meet, chat, make friends and inspire" be smaller as a font-size and change to "Meet, chat, make friends and inspire!"? For example if the font now is 20 make it 12 or 13. Be a lot smaller so that it fits wither on the top or the bottom black line. And also these: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
If not it's ok!
Thanks once again!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
here you are i hope this looks like you want it for further if you need it i can give you and the psd Smile
Hookana
Hookana

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 29th 2016, 2:43 am

Would you mind terrible to provide the PSD so that I may learn from this wonderful creation?  :o  I promise to never steal or take credit for your work!  (If you don't wish to share, however, that is perfectly okay!)

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCrow January 29th 2016, 11:09 am

Hookana wrote:
Luffy wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] thanks very much for the image it's wonderful.
If not it's ok!
Thanks once again!

here you are i hope this looks like you want it for further if you need it i can give you and the psd Smile
This is better [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but could you remove the words "A free forum where everyone can"? I want the only description to be "Meet, chat, make friends and inspire!". And if possible could you move the description a little bit more to the right please? Thank you again for this amazing creation!

No Support Via PM!

#Stay_Safe
TheCrow
TheCrow
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Hookana January 29th 2016, 2:22 pm

Luffy wrote:
Hookana wrote:
If not it's ok!
Thanks once again!

This is better [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] but could you remove the words "A free forum where everyone can"? I want the only description to be "Meet, chat, make friends and inspire!". And if possible could you move the description a little bit more to the right please? Thank you again for this amazing creation!

old style
new style
with some change

Leah7 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Would you mind terrible to provide the PSD so that I may learn from this wonderful creation?  :o  I promise to never steal or take credit for your work!  (If you don't wish to share, however, that is perfectly okay!)

isn't something special just a simple try tell me if you can download it from here [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Hookana
Hookana

Back to top Go down

Post by TheCrow January 29th 2016, 4:03 pm

Thank you! Smile

No Support Via PM!

#Stay_Safe
TheCrow
TheCrow
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 29th 2016, 7:47 pm

Thanks so much!
Request complete.
   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Topic moved to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down