The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Proposal] Option To Set Number of Comments Per Page Specifically For The Blogs Up to [100]?

2 posters

Go down

Do you agree or disagree ?

[Proposal] Option To Set Number of Comments Per Page Specifically For The Blogs Up to [100]? Left11100%[Proposal] Option To Set Number of Comments Per Page Specifically For The Blogs Up to [100]? Right11 100% 
[ 2 ]
[Proposal] Option To Set Number of Comments Per Page Specifically For The Blogs Up to [100]? Left110%[Proposal] Option To Set Number of Comments Per Page Specifically For The Blogs Up to [100]? Right11 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 2

[Proposal] Option To Set Number of Comments Per Page Specifically For The Blogs Up to [100]? Empty [Proposal] Option To Set Number of Comments Per Page Specifically For The Blogs Up to [100]?

Post by Rukiafan February 10th 2016, 8:31 pm

I think that there should be an option to choose the number of comments per page specifically in the blog section "separate from the forums" the blogs run faster so I'd like the option to have way more blog comments per page than forum posts.

Ideally I'd like to be able to set the number of comments per page to [100]. 

What do you guys think about this proposal? Would you like this feature added?
Rukiafan
Rukiafan
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

[Proposal] Option To Set Number of Comments Per Page Specifically For The Blogs Up to [100]? Empty Re: [Proposal] Option To Set Number of Comments Per Page Specifically For The Blogs Up to [100]?

Post by SLGray August 20th 2017, 7:40 pm

Bumping to move this suggestion to the first page.

[Proposal] Option To Set Number of Comments Per Page Specifically For The Blogs Up to [100]? Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51453
Language : English

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down