The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Forumotion Graphic designer are useless

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Forumotion Graphic designer are useless

Post by Royal Bengal on February 15th 2016, 8:00 pm

I don't see any works of forumotion Graphic designer. They can not make a request complete but just they lock the topic only. I am not happy to see this type of activities since one month. Pro admin should take proper steps about it or should appoint new staff in the section of graphic designer

Royal Bengal

Male Posts : 492
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Forumotion Graphic designer are useless

Post by Genesis on February 15th 2016, 8:10 pm

You had made the same topic earlier and you got an answer. If you think a ProAdmin should do something, then I'd recommend you contact them via private message, not here.

Forum Reviewer
Forum Reviewer

Male Posts : 2331
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: Forumotion Graphic designer are useless

Post by Ange Tuteur on February 15th 2016, 8:10 pm

Hello @Royal Bengal,

All staff of the Forumotion team are voluntary, as such us staff members are only online when we have free time. We cannot cater to your whims every second of every day. All you can do is be patient until a staff member or member replies to your topic. The responsibilities of graphic designers are to moderate AND manage the graphic section, as well as provide assistance when they have time. In truth they're still doing their job by keeping the section in order, even if they don't have time to make graphics for you. The staff team you're slandering are regular people like you and me, so I suggest you avoid opening topics such as these to prevent unnecessary conflicts.

If you have any concerns regarding the team I suggest you voice them through PMs, preferably to one of us Managers.

Ange Tuteur

Male Posts : 13023
Language : EN10, FR5

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum