The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Email Already Registered

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In progress Email Already Registered

Post by Bemore on February 16th 2016, 8:47 am

Hi, when I try to create a forum, it says my email is already registered. Please assist. Thank you

Bemore

Language : English

Back to top Go down

In progress Re: Email Already Registered

Post by Rukiafan on February 16th 2016, 9:04 am

This issue is also happening to new members trying to join Forumotion hosted forums, please fix this as it's preventing us from gaining any new members...Sad

Rukiafan
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by brandon_g on February 16th 2016, 1:09 pm

@Bemore wrote:Hi, when I try to create a forum, it says my email is already registered. Please assist. Thank you

Hello,

May you please tell me the ending of the email address you tried to use (ex. @Yahoo.com , @gmail.com , @hottmail.com , etc), please tell me only the domain end part, not the beginning part.

A screenshot of the issue would also be helpful for me to better solve your issue.

@Rukiafan wrote:This issue is also happening to new members trying to join Forumotion hosted forums, please fix this as it's preventing us from gaining any new members...Sad

Hello,

To fix this, try this: ACP (Admin panel)-->General-->Security-->'Un Authorize subscriptions made with the most commonly used spam usernames?'--> tick to no and save.

Then ask your users to try registering again, this time there should be less problems for them. Smile

Next time please create your own topic as well. Wink

-Brandon

Remember to mark your topic when a solution is found.

brandon_g
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Male Posts : 5144

http://broadcastingduo.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray on February 16th 2016, 7:46 pm

@Bemore wrote:Hi, when I try to create a forum, it says my email is already registered. Please assist. Thank you
It means that the email address is connected to a forum that has already been created. Please send the email address to me by private message. I can check the database by the email address.

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.

SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 35670

http://fmthemes.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum