The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rename home navigation bar link to forum either hide it and create a custom one

2 posters

Go down

Rename home navigation bar link to forum either hide it and create a custom one Empty Rename home navigation bar link to forum either hide it and create a custom one

Post by Bikos February 24th 2016, 12:07 am

Technical Details

Forum version : #phpBB3
Position : Administrator
Concerned browser(s) : Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari, Other
Who the problem concerns : A few members
When the problem appeared : When the owner of the website got confused from the navigation bar texts
Forum link :

Description of problem

Good afternoon everybody!

My name is Constantine and I need to make a certain change on the navigation bar provided for the phpbb3 template.

First of all I apologize for not providing a link to the Forum but it is prohibited for me to do so.
Having as a fact that I can't change the menu's text in Display > Homepage> Headers & Navigation > Modify I need to find another workaround to achieve it

I specifically need to Rename the "Home" menu to "Forum"
In advance, I inform you that I want to avoid using "Display only images in the navbar :" option.

Every way is accepted to achieve it and by this I mean :
- "Hide" it somehow through JS or CSS and create a custom one
- Rename it in the template with a static text (cause now it changes dynamically though php for translation matters)

I've searched a bit about this issue and nothing seems to work until now at least for phpbb3 version.
Thanks for you time in advance!
Bikos

Language : Greek

Back to top Go down

Rename home navigation bar link to forum either hide it and create a custom one Empty Re: Rename home navigation bar link to forum either hide it and create a custom one

Post by Ape February 24th 2016, 12:25 am

You can add your URL on your profile so we can click on it to make the sure our change is right on your forum developers tools

Rename home navigation bar link to forum either hide it and create a custom one Left1212Rename home navigation bar link to forum either hide it and create a custom one Center11Rename home navigation bar link to forum either hide it and create a custom one Right112
Rename home navigation bar link to forum either hide it and create a custom one Ape_b110
Rename home navigation bar link to forum either hide it and create a custom one Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19109
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down