The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

I lost my password

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved I lost my password

Post by ECC9 on March 25th 2016, 3:35 pm

Hello,i lost my password.When i click to forgot password it say's: ''The security is not allowed to resend password to moderators or administrators'' or something this.

ECC9
New Member

Posts : 6
Reputation : 1
Language : HUN

http://gamersspro.forumpromo.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: I lost my password

Post by APE on March 25th 2016, 4:40 pm

@ECC9 wrote:Hello,i lost my password.When i click to forgot password it say's: ''The security is not allowed to resend password to moderators or administrators'' or something this.
Hello Please PM me the following:


Code:
URL of your forum:
Email address of founders account:
Link to this thread:


I will then reset your pass word for you if all matches up on my tools
The topic was posted in the wrong section, so I have moved it to the correct section."Connection Problems"




APE
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 8622
Reputation : 754
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha
Location : STUCK IN FORUMOTIONS SERVERS HELP ME !!!!!!

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Solved Thanks!

Post by ECC9 on March 25th 2016, 5:05 pm

@APE wrote:
@ECC9 wrote:Hello,i lost my password.When i click to forgot password it say's: ''The security is not allowed to resend password to moderators or administrators'' or something this.
Hello Please PM me the following:


Code:
URL of your forum:
Email address of founders account:
Link to this thread:


I will then reset your pass word for you if all matches up on my tools
The topic was posted in the wrong section, so I have moved it to the correct section."Connection Problems"
Thanks,lock topic please.

ECC9
New Member

Posts : 6
Reputation : 1
Language : HUN

http://gamersspro.forumpromo.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: I lost my password

Post by APE on March 25th 2016, 6:28 pm

Information
Pm Received with thanks
New password sent to member
Please remember to change the password to something you know and save also make sure you change the founders tools aswell >> Forum Utilities
@ECC9 Please confirm your password has been recovered before i Close this topic

Thanks




APE
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 8622
Reputation : 754
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha
Location : STUCK IN FORUMOTIONS SERVERS HELP ME !!!!!!

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: I lost my password

Post by ECC9 on March 26th 2016, 3:06 pm

@APE wrote:
Information
Pm Received with thanks
New password sent to member
Please remember to change the password to something you know and save also make sure you change the founders tools aswell >> Forum Utilities
@ECC9 Please confirm your password has been recovered before i Close this topic

Thanks

Uh really,not work Sad

ECC9
New Member

Posts : 6
Reputation : 1
Language : HUN

http://gamersspro.forumpromo.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: I lost my password

Post by APE on March 26th 2016, 3:41 pm

Okay i have turned off the tools on your ACP so you can now click on the I forgot my password on your forum give that a try.

APE




APE
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 8622
Reputation : 754
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha
Location : STUCK IN FORUMOTIONS SERVERS HELP ME !!!!!!

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: I lost my password

Post by ECC9 on March 26th 2016, 5:55 pm

@APE wrote:Okay i have turned off the tools on your ACP so you can now click on the I forgot my password on your forum give that a try.

APE

Thanks,now working http://prntscr.com/akbooq

ECC9
New Member

Posts : 6
Reputation : 1
Language : HUN

http://gamersspro.forumpromo.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: I lost my password

Post by brandon_g on March 26th 2016, 6:21 pm

Hello,

Is this solved now, then?

-Brandon


Remember to mark your topic when a solution is found.

brandon_g
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Male Posts : 5355
Reputation : 489
Language : English
Location : USA

http://broadcastingduo.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: I lost my password

Post by SLGray on March 26th 2016, 6:51 pm

Topic solved and archived


When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.


SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 36691
Reputation : 2445
Language : English
Location : United States

http://ztwds.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum