The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Renewel of domain received confirmation would be within hours almost 48 hours and still not available

2 posters

Go down

Solved Renewel of domain received confirmation would be within hours almost 48 hours and still not available

Post by Paaske April 27th 2016, 11:40 pm

Technical Details

Forum version : #phpBB3
Position : Member
Concerned browser(s) : Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari, Other
Who the problem concerns : All members
Forum link : http://bonuswonderland.forumotions.net and http://www.gamblingbonusforum.com

Description of problem

Hi I bought and paid 1600 credits to renew my domain name connected to the forum site.

I know to expect up to 48 hours but feel a bit frustrated as I then received email stating following I will insert what emails informs in bottom of my post. But to state short it said domain name will be ready in couple hours precisely I quote > "Available within the next hours."

I received email already yesterday at 16:28 UK BST time. I paid and did the renewal at
Date:
26 Apr 2016
Time:
01:26:44 BST

So yes that was quite fast reason I got bit surprised. But also what is not smart is that the email also says to make sure to "Force the redirection".
So I did the redirection again at my forumotion forum site.

Because my domain is still showing as GoDaddy property then my forum site redirects to that as well. So now I am not only losing traffic for my main domain but also cant get to my forum site so I get no visitors at all. This is very critical for me and urgent.

Further you do not have a direct email address to respond to. I replied to the email it was sent to but had no reply not even if its not used for replies. You would expect quick assistance when it is in regards to people renewing their domains.

I would like to transfer the domain name if possibe So I can pay it myself and extend for 5 or 10 years as its much easier then the hazzle having to buy credits and then ask for the renewal every year. I know i can renew extra but I don't want to pay for further years ahead to you guys if suddenly my forum or site is to disappears or suddenly Forumotion shuts down overnight.

Most important for now could you help me gain access to my Admin at forum site again and could you also please assist with domain name?

If its up to 48 hours then I would expect my domain to be up latest in 3 hours at 01:26 BST 28/4-2016.

Hope for your quick response as I am losing money right now Sad

PS my own fault for leaving it to last minute warning to renew domain but could not pay it until now as have to pay trough paypal and had to load it first with money. Cheers guy for a great forum apart from that always good service and help from you so wanted to praise you for that.

Also here is the email I received yesterda y 13 hours after i renewed domain.

Domain name gamblingbonusforum.com validation

Hello,

Your reservation for the domain name gamblingbonusforum.com has been successfully done.

Your forum will be available at these two addresses : http://bonuswonderland.forumotions.net and http://www.gamblingbonusforum.com

This new address will be available within the next hours.
To optimize your SEO on the new domain name, we recommend that you force the redirection in your Admin panel > > General > > Forum address > > Personalized domain name.
Regards,
Forumotion team
Paaske
Forumember

Language : english,danish

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Renewel of domain received confirmation would be within hours almost 48 hours and still not available

Post by Paaske April 28th 2016, 1:38 pm

Hi guys my website is up again thank you very much for help anyways if from your end Smile topic solved
Paaske
Forumember

Language : english,danish

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Renewel of domain received confirmation would be within hours almost 48 hours and still not available

Post by brandon_g April 28th 2016, 2:30 pm

Hello,

Glad to see it came up for you. Keep in mind that the process of validing a newly bought dokain and stuff and get it online is dictated and governed by international laws that govern these sort of things, the 48 hours thing is just a general timeframe based on the average time it takes, however, it is not precise and can be a few hours more or less. For all the reasons I just stated, it sometimes can take few hours after 48 hours has passed for the domain name to kick in. I would say in general, wait 72 hours before making a support topic, because if by that time a domain isnt up and its not a weekend or something, then there might a problem that needs to be looked into. Wink

Once more, glad to see the domain and kicked in for you Wink. I hope you have a great day!

-Brandon

Topic marked solved and archived ~ brandon_g

Renewel of domain received confirmation would be within hours almost 48 hours and still not available Brando10
Remember to mark your topic Renewel of domain received confirmation would be within hours almost 48 hours and still not available Solved15 when a solution is found.
General Rules | Tips & Tricks | FAQ | Forgot Founder Password?

Renewel of domain received confirmation would be within hours almost 48 hours and still not available Scre1476
Team Leader
Review Section Rules | Request A Review | Sticker Points
brandon_g
brandon_g
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 10106
Language : English

https://www.broadcastingduo.com

Back to top Go down