The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nostalgic. Need help gaining control of an old inactive forum I used to use long ago.

4 posters

Go down

Solved Nostalgic. Need help gaining control of an old inactive forum I used to use long ago.

Post by yakikoto June 19th 2016, 11:03 am

Well its in the title. Long ago I use to basically live on this Forum in question. It seems before the old admin disappeared, she stored all of the old post into a hidden archive. I would love to gain control just so I can reopen the post and read them for old time sake... So can anyone help a guy out? Help me Help me Help me

Last edited by yakikoto on June 21st 2016, 7:54 am; edited 1 time in total
yakikoto

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Nostalgic. Need help gaining control of an old inactive forum I used to use long ago.

Post by Rhino.Freak June 19th 2016, 11:36 am

Were you ever an admin there? If you weren't/aren't you cannot gain access to it.
If there is any admin active that you may know, contact him/her to allow you to get access.
Rhino.Freak
Rhino.Freak
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 1248
Language : English

http://freetest.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Nostalgic. Need help gaining control of an old inactive forum I used to use long ago.

Post by Ape June 19th 2016, 5:23 pm

Hello can you not talk to the admin of the forum?

We have no power over the admin's hidden forum's other then if this data is braking our rules and TOS then we have the power to remove posts or shut the forum down.

Other then that you will have to Email or PM the staff members on that forum.

There is nothing else we can do if your not the founder of the forum.

Nostalgic. Need help gaining control of an old inactive forum I used to use long ago. Left1212Nostalgic. Need help gaining control of an old inactive forum I used to use long ago. Center11Nostalgic. Need help gaining control of an old inactive forum I used to use long ago. Right112
Nostalgic. Need help gaining control of an old inactive forum I used to use long ago. Ape_b110
Nostalgic. Need help gaining control of an old inactive forum I used to use long ago. Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19110
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by yakikoto June 20th 2016, 8:59 am

Well I have no way to contact the admin which sucks and its been inactive for so long. Aw well thanks for everything guys.
yakikoto

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Legionheart June 20th 2016, 9:11 am

Remember to mark your topic as solved so a support moderator can find it.
Legionheart
Legionheart
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 721
Language : English

https://help.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape June 21st 2016, 5:06 pm

Problem solved & topic archived.
Please read our forum rules:  ESF General Rules

Nostalgic. Need help gaining control of an old inactive forum I used to use long ago. Left1212Nostalgic. Need help gaining control of an old inactive forum I used to use long ago. Center11Nostalgic. Need help gaining control of an old inactive forum I used to use long ago. Right112
Nostalgic. Need help gaining control of an old inactive forum I used to use long ago. Ape_b110
Nostalgic. Need help gaining control of an old inactive forum I used to use long ago. Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19110
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down