The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

How to remove title above category and how to remove the post caption picture

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved How to remove title above category and how to remove the post caption picture

Post by Samson D Souza on June 22nd 2016, 1:18 pm

Technical Details


Forum version : #PunBB
Position : Founder
Concerned browser(s) : Google Chrome
Screenshot of problem : http://prntscr.com/bjik91 , http://prntscr.com/bjil0o
Who the problem concerns : Yourself
When the problem appeared : When I changed from Phpbb3 to PunBB
Forum link : ( link is hidden, you must reply to see )

Description of problem

http://prntscr.com/bjil0o
http://prntscr.com/bjilxv

This keeps on bugging me. To make my forum look much better, I would like to remove them.


Last edited by Samson D Souza on July 6th 2016, 1:27 pm; edited 3 times in total

Samson D Souza
New Member

Male Posts : 12
Reputation : 1
Language : English

http://class-9-l.forumarabia.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: How to remove title above category and how to remove the post caption picture

Post by brandon_g on June 22nd 2016, 4:09 pm

Hello,

For the icons at the bottom of the forum, you can replace them custom ones or you like that may better fit your forum.

To do this you need to have a new set of icons or images to use, if you already have ones that are made, you can replace them with the current default ones by going to: ACP (Admin panel)-->Display-->Pics Management (Advanced mode)-->Look through the tabs until you find the images you wish to replace, next to the images there will be a little long text field where you can type in, below it, there is an upload button, hit this upload button, upload the images and then copy and paste the url(s) it gives you in the little long text field next the image (where it says url), make sure you remove whatever text or url is currently there before pasting in the new one, then hit save. The images/ icons should then appear and be the new set of icons. Smile

If you don't have some already made, then you request to have some made in our Graphoc Design Section located at: http://help.forumotion.com/f6-graphic-design-section .

-Brandon


Remember to mark your topic when a solution is found.

brandon_g
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Male Posts : 5144
Reputation : 478
Language : English
Location : USA

http://broadcastingduo.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: How to remove title above category and how to remove the post caption picture

Post by SLGray on June 22nd 2016, 10:49 pm

Please change the title of your topic to something that is related to your question/issue, so that other users will be able to find their question/issue using the search engine.
Please read our forum rules: ESF General Rules


When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.


SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 35668
Reputation : 2375
Language : English
Location : United States

http://fmthemes.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: How to remove title above category and how to remove the post caption picture

Post by Samson D Souza on June 23rd 2016, 9:13 am

@brandon_g wrote:Hello,

For the icons at the bottom of the forum, you can replace them custom ones or you like that may better fit your forum.

To do this you need to have a new set of icons or images to use, if you already have ones that are made, you can replace them with the current default ones by going to: ACP (Admin panel)-->Display-->Pics Management (Advanced mode)-->Look through the tabs until you find the images you wish to replace, next to the images there will be a little long text field where you can type in, below it, there is an upload button, hit this upload button, upload the images and then copy and paste the url(s) it gives you in the little long text field next the image (where it says url), make sure you remove whatever text or url is currently there before pasting in the new one, then hit save. The images/ icons should then appear and be the new set of icons. Smile

If you don't have some already made, then you request to have some made in our Graphoc Design Section located at: http://help.forumotion.com/f6-graphic-design-section .

-Brandon

Well, I want to just remove the one's at bottom because they have those little white dots around them > http://prntscr.com/bjw403

However, I still want those here > http://prntscr.com/bjw493

Samson D Souza
New Member

Male Posts : 12
Reputation : 1
Language : English

http://class-9-l.forumarabia.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: How to remove title above category and how to remove the post caption picture

Post by Ace 1 on June 23rd 2016, 9:38 am

Hey @Samson D Souza try following these steps:

Administration Panel >> General >> Messages and emails >> Configuration >> Messages >> Display the caption of the posts status

And make sure "No" is checked.

Ace 1
Forumember

Male Posts : 693
Reputation : 38
Language : my css ready java yo scripts boi
Location : Druid Hill Park smoking indo

http://genocideclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: How to remove title above category and how to remove the post caption picture

Post by Samson D Souza on June 23rd 2016, 12:51 pm

@Ace 1 wrote:Hey @Samson D Souza try following these steps:

Administration Panel >> General >> Messages and emails >> Configuration >> Messages >> Display the caption of the posts status

And make sure "No" is checked.

Thank you Ace Smile
Do you know how to fix this > http://prntscr.com/bjyi4u ?

Samson D Souza
New Member

Male Posts : 12
Reputation : 1
Language : English

http://class-9-l.forumarabia.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: How to remove title above category and how to remove the post caption picture

Post by Ace 1 on June 24th 2016, 9:17 pm

@Samson D Souza try this:

Administration Panel >> Display >> Colors >> CSS StyleSheet and add this code:

Code:
p.crumbs a span{ display: none; }

Ace 1
Forumember

Male Posts : 693
Reputation : 38
Language : my css ready java yo scripts boi
Location : Druid Hill Park smoking indo

http://genocideclan.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: How to remove title above category and how to remove the post caption picture

Post by Nemo on June 28th 2016, 2:33 pm

Hello @Samson D Souza,

Is this solved? If it is, please mark it as Solved.

Hello

Nemo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Male Posts : 994
Reputation : 101
Language : Greek, English, French

http://www.helpgr.forumgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: How to remove title above category and how to remove the post caption picture

Post by Samson D Souza on July 6th 2016, 1:24 pm

@Ace 1 wrote:@Samson D Souza try this:

Administration Panel >> Display >> Colors >> CSS StyleSheet and add this code:

Code:
p.crumbs a span{ display: none; }

Thank you very much Ace Smile

Samson D Souza
New Member

Male Posts : 12
Reputation : 1
Language : English

http://class-9-l.forumarabia.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: How to remove title above category and how to remove the post caption picture

Post by Nemo on July 6th 2016, 1:36 pm

Problem solved & topic archived.
Please read our forum rules: ESF General Rules

Nemo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Male Posts : 994
Reputation : 101
Language : Greek, English, French

http://www.helpgr.forumgreek.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum