The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you break a TV for good without visible evidence?

3 posters

Go down

How do you break a TV for good without visible evidence? Empty How do you break a TV for good without visible evidence?

Post by Godiva983 March 28th 2008, 2:57 am

Hey, this may sound grotesque LOL but I really need to kill a TV without being caught and without leaving visible evidence.

Thing is, I share this house with other houseguests. Neither of us own anything in the house, we only rent a room each. The TV is a piece of junk but this asswipes still manage to watch some crappy shows and turn the volume up really loud all day long. You know what noise pollution can be like eh.

I'm sick of it and asking them turn their shit down is of no help, because they'll do it anyways.

So I'm in need of desperate measures. I need to make the TV stop working so they think it just broke because it's old, and leave the damn thing alone once and for all.

Any ideas? Rolling Eyes
Godiva983
Godiva983

Female Posts : 23
Language : English, Spanish

http://theliberboards.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

How do you break a TV for good without visible evidence? Empty Re: How do you break a TV for good without visible evidence?

Post by Maxiamento March 28th 2008, 3:14 am

open it up remove some chips. cut through the audiocables etc,
Maxiamento
Maxiamento
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

How do you break a TV for good without visible evidence? Empty Re: How do you break a TV for good without visible evidence?

Post by Godiva983 March 28th 2008, 3:36 am

I can't just sit and open it up, this people are always around, I was thinking about spilling water through the back so it just blows, is that too cartonesque? LOL Dawa

Did someone ever kill a TV?
Godiva983
Godiva983

Female Posts : 23
Language : English, Spanish

http://theliberboards.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem April 5th 2008, 7:23 pm

Riiiiight >.>

=> Garbaged
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum