The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Major Problem with the BACK-UP System.

2 posters

Go down

Major Problem with the BACK-UP System. Empty Major Problem with the BACK-UP System.

Post by Geor4_ July 13th 2016, 11:17 am

So yesterday I was playing with the skin and back it up from the administrator panel various of times. And then I f*ckd up everything, I need big help to do a back-up, cause when I log-in into utilities, I am still getting this massage:

You have reached the maximum number of backups.
Please try again later.

It's like this for maybe 10 hours. I would really appreciate if someone can help us.
Link to the forum: http://tnwg.forums-free.info/
Geor4_
Geor4_
Forumember

Language : Bulgarian

Back to top Go down

Major Problem with the BACK-UP System. Empty Re: Major Problem with the BACK-UP System.

Post by Shadow July 13th 2016, 11:20 am

Hello,

I'm going to take a look at this. At which date do you want to backup and what kind of back up? Theme only?
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down

Major Problem with the BACK-UP System. Empty Re: Major Problem with the BACK-UP System.

Post by Geor4_ July 13th 2016, 11:22 am

Leviosa wrote:Hello,

I'm going to take a look at this. At which date do you want to backup and what kind of back up? Theme only?

Yes from like the last avaliable back-up, I think it was 7 of july. And yes only Theme back-up, if its still not fixed after the theme back up, I will write you for full back up.
Geor4_
Geor4_
Forumember

Language : Bulgarian

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow July 13th 2016, 4:35 pm

Hello,

It has been done Smile
Shadow
Shadow
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 16217
Language : French, English

Back to top Go down