The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chatbox - Set text colour & member list groups

2 posters

Go down

Chatbox - Set text colour & member list groups Empty Chatbox - Set text colour & member list groups

Post by Jade-Kat August 9th 2016, 12:19 am

Hello,

I have searched for the following chatbox tutorials and I was unable to find any for what I was looking for.

Firstly, I was wondering if it is possible to disable the option for chatroom members to alter their chat text colour, boldness, italics, etc, and only have it set to a default colour. Also I was hoping that I would be able to set certain chat colours for members, chat moderators, forum moderators and administrators, whilst allowing Moderators and Admins to change their chat colours if they wish.

Secondly, in the left-hand side of the chatbox where it has a heading marked 'Online' and a heading marked 'Away' with members listed underneath each one - I was wondering if I could add in some extra headings for Admins, Chat Moderators and Forum Moderators, with relevant usernames listed underneath their group heading, as opposed to having all active users under the same heading 'Online'.

Thank you in advance for any help.
Jade-Kat
Jade-Kat

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Chatbox - Set text colour & member list groups Empty Re: Chatbox - Set text colour & member list groups

Post by Ace 1 August 10th 2016, 2:32 pm

Hmm, picky huh? @Jade-Kat I can do the first one no problem. I'll just need your forum URL.

As for the second one, it'll be tricky. But you want the Administrators and Online/Offline lists?
Ace 1
Ace 1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 843
Language : English - French?

https://help.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum