|Tagged: This request will be completed within 24 to 72 hours.|
Thank you for your patience!
It has been more than 6 days D:
Non-official review by me.
|General Forum Appearance|
|Staff & Usergroups|
|Forum Layout & Organization|
|Grammar & Spelling|
- First of all, I have to say you have a nice forum - going for Ange's newest theme was a wise choice, it has everything a modern forum needs, however I don't see YOU in this theme. Apart from the category icons it's rather blank, you've added nothing original to make it stand out from the other forums that installed this theme. When I think of your forum I cannot think of anything that makes it stand out from the crowd, so I'd work on that - an impressive logo or a smart banner would help a lot. From my point of view, in todays word content is not enough, you've to work on your forum as a brand and make it have an effect on the viewers, make them remember your community somehow and gotta admit design plays a huge rule in it. So while you're at this, don't forget to set a favicon.
- If we're at originality, your forum's subject is promotion - I don't see what else you offer than what one could get from the other promotion forums. You've basically used the same structure everyone else who went for this niche uses and I'm not convinced why I should join this forum instead of some elder promotion ones. Activity is the biggest key of success for you. Your forum is pretty new - I wouldn't say 19 members is a bad start for a week old forum. It's hard to say if PromotionZ will rise or fall at this stage, you're posting a lot to encourage guests to join and it is certainly a positive thing, but there's not much to review yet. You know you need more activity, I've came across you on several promotion forums, so I can see that you're working on advertising your forum and getting more members. It's certainly a positive thing. Just keep on going and you can succeed!
- All in all, you have a nice start, if you won't give up you can have a big community in the future. Just work a bit more on your brand to make it more memorable and get some people around you to help you, because your staff team is quite small yet and you cannot cover all the services you offer.
- Good luck!
- Active Admin
- Layout - clear, easy to navigate
- Niche - promotion forums can succeed with the right people
- Lacks uniqueness, remembrance - I cannot mention anything significant that would make me remember your forum in a day or two
- Blankness - it goes hand in hand with the previous point. I miss you from the theme.
- Too many services - you offer services you cannot fulfill yet.
Average Review Score: 10/ 8
Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum