The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manipulated Avatars

2 posters

Go down

Completed Manipulated Avatars

Post by Smile Anonymous September 24th 2016, 9:26 pm

Creation Type : Avatar
Dimensions : 150x300
Primary Colors : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Secondary Colors : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Images to include :
Text to insert : For the skull image have it say Miss Mayhem. The cat one should say Valerie
Font : Any kind of cursive font
Font Color : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Link to my Forumotion forum : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Username on the forum : Miss Mayhem
Link to last graphic request : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Detail description : The primary color should be used for the cat images eye color and used as a kind of hue. I want the picture to give off the mood of being cool, collected, smug. The name Valerie should be somewhere on the picture, doesn't matter where. The cats fur would need to be changed a bit. The right paw should be white as well as its bottom jaw / chin. The eyes should be blue and tip of tail should be white(only if you include the tail in the picture). As for the skull picture the secondary color should be forest green. Have the picture feel like it's alive yet dangerous and dark. Miss Mayhem should be somewhere on the picture, have it look natural in the picture next to the skull, maybe even blend it in some how yet draw attention to it?

Last edited by Smile Anonymous on September 25th 2016, 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Smile Anonymous
Smile Anonymous
Forumember

Female Posts : 34
Language : English

http://beautifulcreaturesv2.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Completed Re: Manipulated Avatars

Post by skouliki September 25th 2016, 5:07 am

hello my try

i did not include the white jaw cause my result was not as good/clear as i wanted -sorry-

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
      [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
skouliki
skouliki
Manager
Manager

Female Posts : 15029
Language : English,Greek

http://iconskouliki.forumgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Smile Anonymous September 25th 2016, 9:31 pm

Thank you for your work!
Smile Anonymous
Smile Anonymous
Forumember

Female Posts : 34
Language : English

http://beautifulcreaturesv2.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by skouliki September 25th 2016, 9:47 pm

You welcome
Request complete.
Topic moved to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |  [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
skouliki
skouliki
Manager
Manager

Female Posts : 15029
Language : English,Greek

http://iconskouliki.forumgreek.com

Back to top Go down