The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue Solved finally :-)

+4
brandon_g
SLGray
Rukiafan
Shadow
8 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Solved Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue Solved finally :-)

Post by Guest September 28th 2016, 6:53 am

First topic message reminder :

I just noticed my forums admin cp is messed up an announcements are all show any reasons why this is happening now forumotion not my forum fault your main hosting is at fault here. also support icons are broken here with [?]. admin cp looks very horrible  right now I like it the other way it was before clueless what the hell is going on in forumotion design  
Found Temporary Solve issue still remains

Note Since forumotion wants to take its sweet little time to resolve or fix image breaking I am switching image hoster for the time redoing my forum imageing with a different image host then https://illiweb.com an https://servimg.com forumotion supported image hosting there is nothing against useing something that actualy is working currently with console at this time an I do not have the patient to wait forever so I am switching this to solved because I found something thats works right currently with console thats what forumotion gets for messing up an upgrade in coding a off image host not supported by forumotion its self but works currently with console. But everything like chatbox an admin still remains down an unuseable. So for now I can do a fix with images for now. I am Currently useing http://Tinypic.com since it is working with console sorry forumotion but I am useing this image host to fix the images on my forum so I don't see [?] broken url images on my console. Its call useing what online gives you on this issue. Also it helps me be less frustrated with this issue so allow me to use a different image hoster until a resolve or fix can be done currently now with https://illiweb.com an https://servimg.com which still work with http://tinypic.com due to upgraded coding with forumotion image hosting it supports breaking images for console an older low end devices .

Tinypic went down :-(
Due to how long this has taken for reply from pro admin on word what the hell is going on I will no longer wait patiently by for word to Admin volunteers an staff an will take action as a user to report fraudulent site to goggle an get higher Authority to force you to fix this issue with Consoles an low end devices if I have to legally say honestly to goggle that it has been reported by me as a user an staff but no word has been given to you guys by your Pro Admin on this issue date till i give my honest feedback to a higher authority like goggle fraudulent website November 28th 2016 because of poor handlement.

will settle forumotion down by law rights to low end devices an console the time which they had including pro admin to get a fix on this but no to lazy in France to care for less users now legally can get action to get you to actually do something done now by national law will use all Said by me an another that had same problem instead of waiting forever for word or info.

no more wait i will give my feedback to goggle fraudulent an ask them an get a authority to read all this topic an they will see I tryed to help out an also the specs an figureing out if your pro admin wont say anything then goggle will an higher authority my report will be written in tomorrow no more time for forumotion this frustration ends now

Last edited by Nape4 on December 14th 2016, 6:34 pm; edited 15 times in total

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue Solved finally :-)

Post by SLGray November 20th 2016, 4:33 am

I am sorry that you feel that way. Forumotion is working on many issues (ads, redirections, etc.) and updates.

Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue Solved  finally :-) - Page 5 Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51453
Language : English

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 20th 2016, 4:42 am

in honesty your admitting your tech is irritating us makeing it very frustrating an to annoy us as console users an low end devices that this is less important to them an low other staff is more important over this issue am I current because i give the i can give the url of the issue to my government easy then. to nail your tech department hard

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 21st 2016, 8:54 pm

Much better. New update Forumotion has fixed Admin cp for console but the images still remain broken by servimg an illiweb.com an built-in chatbox remains unfixed but admin cp is a good start for console. I notice things quick because high end devices are flawless compared to console or low end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rukiafan November 27th 2016, 7:45 pm

What the actual fronk? You know, even I could have fixed this issue at this point. I seriously doubt that anyone is actually working on anything here. If only you would give us access to our database, we'd be out of here in an instant. We're seriously angry that this issue hasn't even been addressed after a full two months. You're dangerously close to having another person file a complaint to the authorities against you. Please give us a fix or at least an update soon or we'll take action...
Rukiafan
Rukiafan
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape November 27th 2016, 8:23 pm

Rukiafan wrote:What the actual fronk? You know, even I could have fixed this issue at this point. I seriously doubt that anyone is actually working on anything here. If only you would give us access to our database, we'd be out of here in an instant. We're seriously angry that this issue hasn't even been addressed after a full two months. You're dangerously close to having another person file a complaint to the authorities against you. Please give us a fix or at least an update soon or we'll take action...
I'm sorry you are still not happy but we have been working on the bugs as they come.
The problem is not our end really it's down to an outside host illiweb.com. we are not the host of this we just use them to host our pictures and items.

We are still working on a fix but we still don't have a time scale on if and when it will be fixed.
making a fret to action against us is not going to get this done any faster.

Frankly you don't really have a leg to stand on as we are a free host and we make no promises that our system will work for every one. it's not down to us to make your out of date systems work 100%.

I think your getting a little rude about this right now and I'm now saying if you want to leave us then thats upto you but you will not get a database  access as you made your account knowing you will never get this info.

Remember we are a free host and do our best with the little money we do get.

Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue Solved  finally :-) - Page 5 Left1212Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue Solved  finally :-) - Page 5 Center11Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue Solved  finally :-) - Page 5 Right112
Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue Solved  finally :-) - Page 5 Ape_b110
Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue Solved  finally :-) - Page 5 Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19075
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 27th 2016, 10:02 pm

Free or not guess who is lieable you are an illiweb an your hosting with them can be hugely reported to authoritys an guess who pays for it in the end APE Forumotion staff an supporters that get money for the useage on items images like servimg an illiweb which you support an use for imageing items an shoutbox codeing by Authority law your hole site an sever free or not is lieable to be taken to court within your country by outside nations that use or has the usage of your terms by law under authority your lieable do not test users jugement it can lead to the site shutdown I can call goggle a major search engine that has the rights to database to get insides to you online terms on images hosting an useage that a site uses. An Fan has a point. Nothing can protect you or forumotion free are not again your lieable for charges of hosted items useage because you support an help host the items you use which can be taken to court by online terms of useage which is called fraudulent an its easy to go in reality to ask a police department for information to get the right authoritys to take you down by law APE do not be rude are selfless to a user makes more easy to get forumotion an illeweb into a real law court easy wasteing alot money on lawers. An not only that but your misbehavior towards another user that is not within your staff you have not right to say to them mean thngs its another term of online usage all websites must follow online do not be rude to users online no mader if your a owner or admin treat them with respect an work with to the best of your ability because it another easy way to be report to goggle for misbehavior online by high staff that helps runs the website. It would be easy enough to write a real letter to goggle itself an tell them by letter to behavior said here an the lack of action taken to fix the issue easy high authority that can get you outside nation an ask for anything they demand you to give them.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray November 27th 2016, 11:07 pm

You are free to do whatever you feel you need to do.

SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape November 27th 2016, 11:38 pm

As already said and will say it again if you don't like the service we give then your welcome to leave.

We have told you that we have made a report about this and we have told you what we know and to say we are not doing nothing is really just trash. we have made the report about your problem and we have been told it's on the to do list.

Take my word for it or not. you keeping on with your frets will not help you or me get this fixed any faster.

You and only you can make your mind up if you want to stay with us or leave. the ball is in your court.

our proses:

• Member makes a report of problems.
  • We see if we can help with this before making a report.
  • A report gets made on our tools to the head office.
  • The problem gets put on a list of things to get looked at.
  • The list from 1 to 100's gets a look at by our team (one by one)
  • The team then work down the list and see if this can be fixed.
  • If the problem is not hosted by us then we make a report to the host (it's then in the hands of that host) **NOT US**
  • Our tech team then fix what we can but they don't give a time or date as this could drag on after testing.

This is why we don't give a time limit on when this will be fixed.

The only full time staff that work in the office right now is The godfather... We have no other pro admin right now.

Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue Solved  finally :-) - Page 5 Left1212Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue Solved  finally :-) - Page 5 Center11Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue Solved  finally :-) - Page 5 Right112
Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue Solved  finally :-) - Page 5 Ape_b110
Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue Solved  finally :-) - Page 5 Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19075
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 28th 2016, 3:36 pm

I am just saying we can tell authoritys like goggle. Goggle knows an owns hosting an hosters everything etc. Telling authoritys, if it doesn't make it faster then it makes you untrusting to do new websites with you on console an low end device. It sounds to me you don't care for the future of your free forum business to get the little money you get from console an low end side at all nore illiweb or servimg which get the share of it for your supporting them. I was not being rude but the seriousness this issue has been shown so far is horrible by illiweb an servimg hosting to fix or care for there future with you. I understand forumotion has no issues mainly its who you host that don't care to help fix it in a timely manner. Also goggle can read this by searching keyword to an look at it anytime.

Back to top Go down

Solved Wii U Console Admin Cp Problem

Post by Guest December 1st 2016, 4:00 am

Great job fliping forumotion I cannot add any new things on to a profile for user date Base with new admin cp on console great job on making things worst to profile this on your end failure in code nothing to do with the other problem console has. all I see is this

Users
In USERS & GROUPS Users Admin cp

Profiles
Profile fields
Add
You can personalize the information displayed in your members profiles. Information below let you personalize options regarding users profiles.

Nothing here shown to add field to user profile on console just nothing here blank

Last edited by Nape4 on December 1st 2016, 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : specific now on new issue for console add on)

Back to top Go down

Post by SarkZKalie December 1st 2016, 5:25 am

It still works perfect to me. Try to clear your browsing cache + data, then refresh the page. Or run in incognito mode (ctrl+shift+N Chrome)
Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue Solved  finally :-) - Page 5 12110

Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue Solved  finally :-) - Page 5 Sarkzk10
SarkZKalie
SarkZKalie
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Male Posts : 1407

https://rotavn.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 1st 2016, 5:49 am

SarkZKalie wrote:It still works perfect to me. Try to clear your browsing cache + data, then refresh the page. Or run in incognito mode (ctrl+shift+N Chrome)
Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue Solved  finally :-) - Page 5 12110
umm there is no such thing as this on a wii u hints when I said Console not laptop 2 different things

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray December 1st 2016, 10:39 am

Topics Merged

SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 7th 2016, 4:53 am

I hope Rukiafan reports to authoritys soon its crazy that forumotions illiweb or servimg have not reported any fix nore update to staff on there end.

From and including: Wednesday, September 28, 2016
To and including: Tuesday, December 6, 2016

70 days USA can be converted to one of these units: 71 days For France
6,048,000 seconds
100,800 minutes
1680 hours
70 days
10 weeks
19.13% of 2016 ya stupid hosts take your sweet time its been this long an still continues an its almost 2017 forumotion get on your image hosters hard or don't support them for lack of image break or take action because it insane to patiently wait this long.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 14th 2016, 4:55 am

just great i cannot fix my images with tinypic.com uploading from servimg.com I hate you so much forumotion image hosters so much all you care for is high end devices like high price Ipad crap which are hundreds of dollars to buy new or old stupid image host higher devices do not get you dum more money to your company at all I hate God Fathers coding updates excluding console which are more higher then a ipad just really dum an not smart you forcing users to go out an use newer devices then a console which are 300 hundred dollars or more to buy. I seriously thinking of screwing servimg now forbidding uploads to other image hosters that work which are free to use

NOT ALL US HAVE THE DEVICES ON US TO USE OR MONEY TO GET A HIGH END DEVICES.
Don't listen to staff that say use that device if you don't have the means to use or have its frustrating an annoying to go with that lame poor excuse to avoid whats really happening to console. Hopefully when Nintendo Switch NX forumotion gets royalty screwed for ignoring this issue when switch console users get mad at you they spent there hard earned money on a console that won't work for forumotion because your bloodly hell image hoster won't fix the dam problem when March comes next year I hope forumotion gets whats coming to them

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 14th 2016, 6:19 pm

Today I noticed It was fixed hopefully It remains like this for good on console much better Smile. I am finally happy to report its been fixed on console. It took you guys long enough to get around to it.

End of issue you can close this up but smiles are broken only thing to worry about but the main issue as been fixed for images for servimg.com an illiweb.com mainly was the issue. might as well keep this thread for the future as a reminder.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray December 14th 2016, 7:17 pm

Problem solved & topic archived.
Please read our forum rules:  ESF General Rules

SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5