The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue Solved finally :-)

+4
brandon_g
SLGray
Rukiafan
Shadow
8 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Solved Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue Solved finally :-)

Post by Guest September 28th 2016, 8:53 am

First topic message reminder :

I just noticed my forums admin cp is messed up an announcements are all show any reasons why this is happening now forumotion not my forum fault your main hosting is at fault here. also support icons are broken here with [?]. admin cp looks very horrible  right now I like it the other way it was before clueless what the hell is going on in forumotion design  
Found Temporary Solve issue still remains

Note Since forumotion wants to take its sweet little time to resolve or fix image breaking I am switching image hoster for the time redoing my forum imageing with a different image host then https://illiweb.com an https://servimg.com forumotion supported image hosting there is nothing against useing something that actualy is working currently with console at this time an I do not have the patient to wait forever so I am switching this to solved because I found something thats works right currently with console thats what forumotion gets for messing up an upgrade in coding a off image host not supported by forumotion its self but works currently with console. But everything like chatbox an admin still remains down an unuseable. So for now I can do a fix with images for now. I am Currently useing http://Tinypic.com since it is working with console sorry forumotion but I am useing this image host to fix the images on my forum so I don't see [?] broken url images on my console. Its call useing what online gives you on this issue. Also it helps me be less frustrated with this issue so allow me to use a different image hoster until a resolve or fix can be done currently now with https://illiweb.com an https://servimg.com which still work with http://tinypic.com due to upgraded coding with forumotion image hosting it supports breaking images for console an older low end devices .

Tinypic went down :-(
Due to how long this has taken for reply from pro admin on word what the hell is going on I will no longer wait patiently by for word to Admin volunteers an staff an will take action as a user to report fraudulent site to goggle an get higher Authority to force you to fix this issue with Consoles an low end devices if I have to legally say honestly to goggle that it has been reported by me as a user an staff but no word has been given to you guys by your Pro Admin on this issue date till i give my honest feedback to a higher authority like goggle fraudulent website November 28th 2016 because of poor handlement.

will settle forumotion down by law rights to low end devices an console the time which they had including pro admin to get a fix on this but no to lazy in France to care for less users now legally can get action to get you to actually do something done now by national law will use all Said by me an another that had same problem instead of waiting forever for word or info.

no more wait i will give my feedback to goggle fraudulent an ask them an get a authority to read all this topic an they will see I tryed to help out an also the specs an figureing out if your pro admin wont say anything then goggle will an higher authority my report will be written in tomorrow no more time for forumotion this frustration ends now

Last edited by Nape4 on December 14th 2016, 7:34 pm; edited 15 times in total

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue Solved finally :-)

Post by brandon_g October 3rd 2016, 3:59 am

Rukiafan wrote:@brandon_g Wii U is different than the Wii and it's specs are alot closer to the PS4 than the original Wii. Also when the Wii U was last updated over a year ago its browser was technically on-par with and in some aspects superior to Chrome "cough HTML5" so there's no way in heck the Wii U is far enough outdated for it to be an issue, otherwise 90% of mobile users are also unable to use forumotion websites fully, which would spell certain doom for your business if that were the case...:/

Also nobody's really sure, Wii U production just ended and NX releases in March 2017, but nobody knows whether or not NX is a home console or handheld or both...:/

Actually the last software update was in January 2016, so not quite a year yet.

Also we still sell wii u in my store and we only get new stuff, so they must be making them to some capacity still. I have also researched wii u and looked on nintendo's website and they dont mention dis continuing it at all. So I dont know.

Nape4 wrote:Nintendo 3DS has similar problem like Wii U Page certificate security an it recently updated a few days ago. Now its for shore on forumotion end an Nintendo 3DS updates frequently its versions every now an then.
My Nintendo 3DS says SSL Connection failed error Code:012-1004 to log in to servimg.com were I was going to show a screen shot from my Nintendo 3DS an show a Wii U Admin CP screen. So now its on your end forumotion just bad to blame the consoles when its 100% forumotion fault for update with ISO. Also Nintendo 3DS Is 100% a mobile console. Only problem I could think of causing this is the Update version with ISO Godfather programed it is probably blocking access to forumotions Images hosters to consoles like hit skins illiweb.com an log in access with Nintendo 3DS with those console users to upload or use Servimg.com or its a error with coding update programed who knows. So who is really to blame here forumotion 100% do not blame consoles because you done really screwed them up even thought there still useable still your illiweb.com and servimg.com are no longer to there true potential with console an I bet this effects other consoles as well like PS4 or PS Vitsa or Xbox One or Xbox 360 or any console that can use your Free Forums or access them.

Along with what all that Ape said, I just want to add that the mobile version update was a great update and gave many features that many users had asked for. Forumotion couldnt have known that something in this wonderful update would be blocked by console and mess sites up on it. Certainly Forumotion did not INTEND to mess up their sites on consoles. It was un expected 'bug' (for lack of a better term) that came along un expectedly with the update. Forumotion is going to do all it can, as quickly as it can to fix it and get things running smoothly again.

Just also want to remind you that our office is closed on weekends and Leviosa made the report on Friday, at which point they were probably wrapping up projects they were doing for the week and didnt have much to look into this before the closed for the weekend. I am sure they will look into as soon as possible once the office re opens for the week tommorow morning.

-Brandon

Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue Solved  finally :-) - Page 2 Brando10
Remember to mark your topic Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue Solved  finally :-) - Page 2 Solved15 when a solution is found.
General Rules | Tips & Tricks | FAQ | Forgot Founder Password?

Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue Solved  finally :-) - Page 2 Scre1476
Team Leader
Review Section Rules | Request A Review | Sticker Points
brandon_g
brandon_g
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 10106
Language : English

https://www.broadcastingduo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 3rd 2016, 7:51 pm

I will be first to update any changes or fixs here on topic so it can be resolved an solved issue. No mader how long it takes I will be patient an post if its fixed on console to staff on here since I use console everyday an check on my forum everday for the issue to be fixed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 6th 2016, 4:15 am

Update no changes yet have been noticed or fixs as of yet on console still remains the same issue. I am being very patient an still no news on whats going on as of post from Ape. In my post days ago were i said it was fixed was the same day of Iso update worked fully with console I remember. I am will keep track how long it was first noticed on console September 28th 2016 now it October 5th. (1 Week since issue was first noticed) From now till fix.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rukiafan October 6th 2016, 9:51 pm

Yeah this is still an issue, plus PS3 browsers, Notepad laptops, and cheap mobile devices are also experiencing the same issues...:/
Rukiafan
Rukiafan
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape October 7th 2016, 12:03 am

Just to let you know our staff are still looking in to this and as of yet we have no news on what will be done.

We understand you are upset with this and we are trying to find a work around on this or a fix.

We are sorry for the Delay.

Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue Solved  finally :-) - Page 2 Left1212Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue Solved  finally :-) - Page 2 Center11Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue Solved  finally :-) - Page 2 Right112
Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue Solved  finally :-) - Page 2 Ape_b110
Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue Solved  finally :-) - Page 2 Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19110
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 7th 2016, 5:18 am

Ok ape I will still help out support here on console wii u an 3ds if I notice anything fixed on console side. I noticed its trying to load illiweb.com image when I checked here befor login. Also the normal Modification gear an x an check icons are working on a few admin cp sections mainly manage portal right now. I can work still very little with admin cp barly with the small code box barly to work the code or edit or add more code. I been working with a horrible admin cp an a laggy servimg.com host uploader so far (# Dealing with it) the issue right now with little access let alone work with it an trust it will be fixed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rukiafan October 10th 2016, 5:43 pm

The issue has not been resolved, my members are getting really annoyed at this point. Most of our members and visitors use their Wii U browsers on our website so this is a crippling issue for us. Plus as the owner it would be nice if I could actually moderate, administrate, or even be able to properly format my own messages...:/
Rukiafan
Rukiafan
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 10th 2016, 7:06 pm

Rukiafan wrote:The issue has not been resolved, my members are getting really annoyed at this point. Most of our members and visitors use their Wii U browsers on our website so this is a crippling issue for us. Plus as the owner it would be nice if I could actually moderate, administrate, or even be able to properly format my own messages...:/

I work with the horrible admin cp even thought its annoying to use to add code or post threads on my site. patients is what you have to do just do the best you can editing what works currently with console an older computers. If this issue last a month then its a high priority issue to resolve for forumotion because if it goes unfixed for a month then forumotion will have to focus on this majorly. This issue will be become a plan if its not resolved with a months time I think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 14th 2016, 11:53 pm

reminder this issue still remains not fixed since September 28th 2016 first issue appeared now it is October 14th its been half the month of October. Will be eyeing you closely forumotion in how it takes so far not great action in fix by forumotion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rukiafan October 18th 2016, 8:32 pm

@Ape @Buttercup @Sanket @SLGray Do you guys think that you might be able to request that all Illiweb hosted images used in our websites including the ones in the message editor, the toolbar, and the admin panel be exchanged for new ones from another image host? This would resolve 98% of the issues that alot of us are experiencing. This issue affects all gaming devices, older PC's "Windows Vista and earlier regardless of browser and specs", low-end mobile devices including Android 4.0 and earlier, and most notepad/notebook laptops...If you look at the activity on forums and websites hosted by you guys you'll probably notice that activity has dropped severely in the past two weeks...:/
Rukiafan
Rukiafan
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 18th 2016, 8:45 pm

yep pretty much I been on less on my forum working because of illiweb image break is broken an I bet servimg working with illiwebs to when posting skin the creater submit to automaticly goes into illiwebs host so thats horrible for consoles that use skins creaters submited as well that want create a free forum with forumotion because its mainly illiwebs fault host not forumotions but illiweb is forumotion supported so it is forumotons fault to not look into its illiweb hoster.

on http://iliiweb.com itself you only see these options

Manuel Apache Français
Manuel Apache Anglais
Manuel mySql
Manuel PHP

whats fix is the certificate security is popup alert is gone

on console only no images or any thing at all which questions if its broken which can be reported to google for console webpage break

actual real proof Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue Solved  finally :-) - Page 2 Win_2010 this is my wii u gamepad on forumotion admin cp what it really looks like an what older cpu see to what the poster above me said. totally illiweb.com hoster issue

Back to top Go down

Post by brandon_g October 18th 2016, 10:30 pm

Ok guys I will remind our pro admin about this issue. Just please have a bit more patience. We really do understand your frustation.

Please bare with us a bit longer.

-Brandon and the Forumotion Team

Remember to mark your topic Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue Solved  finally :-) - Page 2 Solved15 when a solution is found.

Team Leader
brandon_g
brandon_g
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray October 18th 2016, 10:56 pm

Rukiafan wrote:@Ape @Buttercup @Sanket @SLGray Do you guys think that you might be able to request that all Illiweb hosted images used in our websites including the ones in the message editor, the toolbar, and the admin panel be exchanged for new ones from another image host? This would resolve 98% of the issues that alot of us are experiencing. This issue affects all gaming devices, older PC's "Windows Vista and earlier regardless of browser and specs", low-end mobile devices including Android 4.0 and earlier, and most notepad/notebook laptops...If you look at the activity on forums and websites hosted by you guys you'll probably notice that activity has dropped severely in the past two weeks...:/
Buttercup is no longer with Forumotion.  The account is now Leviosa.  Also Sanket is no longer on staff here.  Please double check before tagging a staff member.

Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue Solved  finally :-) - Page 2 Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51482

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 19th 2016, 12:35 am

I been patient alot an # dealing with it since September 28th 2016 how it is but its starting to be annoying because I can not work with the setup with a horrible 230 x 230 size code boxs. You guys should pass down the good stuff that is liked to the next new staff after you let go of the last one because you have to consider quality to console users that use your forum that don't have Ipad iso or higher devices. without past great things were would your future be now right. I hope I see results by the end of October to Mid November time forumotion or I will say something to goggle say hoster no longer supports console with the error code an the certificate page alert pop up box. I use the error code I posted to give to goggle an let them know of certificate security alert that console pops ups or I will call up nintendo an say the error code I encountered early last few weeks ago as feedback.

Back to top Go down

Post by brandon_g October 19th 2016, 12:47 am

Buttercup was gone WAY before this issue started and Leviosa was already here. There is no need to pass anything on to anybody.

As stated, I have gone ahead reminded our pro admin of this issue and am hoping to get a response or update on this issue tommorow.

-Brandon

Team Leader
brandon_g
brandon_g
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 19th 2016, 12:53 am

Ok Please post here because as a console user that first started my forum on a low quality Nintendo Dsi yes thats what I used to first create my forum with because I did not have a high end device like cpu or ipad at the time. also keep in mind i use elements of high devices like cpu an Ipad before but prefer useing my wii u because its more accessible an like useing all the time an go to device then cpu or Ipad.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 20th 2016, 5:27 pm

brandon_g wrote:

As stated, I have gone ahead reminded our pro admin of this issue and am hoping to get a response or update on this issue tommorow.

-Brandon

ya good job on that no response now its the 20th ya form what you said.
I am beginning to think that you want leave the frustrating users in the dark not shareing any info with us.
At least give us something forumotion staff on update or news about this issue. Leaveing us in the dark an haveing to keep dealing with a horrible admin cp as I posted from my gamepad image makes me think forumotion cares less about resolve an wants to focus on future plans an leave the consoles to suffer. Even thought I said Timeline end of October to Mid November I can press this mader with nintendo an ask them to tell goggle about this issue more to get both companys to get involved.

Back to top Go down

Post by brandon_g October 20th 2016, 7:20 pm

If I had any updates I would give you them for sure. I have inquiried about news as I said, unfornatelly our Pro admin said she wasn't sure on the status of the issue or if any progres son it as been made yet. She said she would investigate and inquiry about it further though with the higher ups and the techs. So far no word back from her or anyone else yet.

Believe me, when I say I would loved this solved for you. I am doing all I can to get the issue awareness and getting worked on. Unfornatelly I am only a volunteer who can only pass on information between the pro admin(s) and you guys. That is it, I have no control over how, when and in what order stuff is done on FM. Rest assured, as soon as I have any worthwhile or useful information on this issue at all, I or another staff member will post here and let you know as soon as possible. We understand your frustation and doing what we can to get the issue worked on and resolved. We apologize for the delay and I would like to ask for even further patience on this while I wait to hear something back.

-Brandon

Team Leader
brandon_g
brandon_g
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 21st 2016, 4:59 am

I figured something out just now what possiblely Why https://illiweb.com image hosted an supported by forumotion image could be broken with consoles maybe look into the CSS codeing or Java or htlm 5 codeing within the illiweb.com hoster. possible the iso security update may have changed the codeing to console good place check that image code to html 5 . I looked into this on goggle very interesting to probly look into. Also why not ask the old retireed administration staff what they used also a great why to figure it out what happened even if they dont work or no longer support forumotion good place to start then figure out something new to fix the issue. Old admin staff is a good resource to ask them.

Back to top Go down

Post by brandon_g October 21st 2016, 6:07 am

When a pro admin leaves FM, FM no longer has contact with them. It is just like how it is at jobs, when someone quits, that job doesnt call the person anymore, if they ever did.

As for former FM Support Forum staff, they often go in active and can no longer be contact either. So that is all out of the question.

All the current pro staff are more then capable of handling the issues that arise. Guys like The Godfather have been with FM since it's founding and so knows the ins and outs of the it very well. Wink

Just like in any job, there are always experienced people around who then train the new workers on everything until one day they are experienced too. Wink

Team Leader
brandon_g
brandon_g
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 23rd 2016, 8:44 am

Reminder to forumotion staff the longer this issue remains by the way the longer chatbox is not useable to consoles or older PC's "Windows Vista and earlier regardless of browser and specs", low-end mobile devices including Android 4.0 and earlier, and most notepad/notebook laptops... can use this built-in function on forumotion forums can chat with members or the administration or staff on forum or use it to role play with forums that use rpg function. So reminder the longer forumotion tech takes to fix this issue or pro-admin takes to gave feed back the longer this function does not work for console an older devices said can't use it to role play or basic chat with staff or there members. This also effect pop up welcome box to so its more frustrating then you think now then just illiweb.com broken images end. Failure to take forever to fix this the more console an low end device traffic lost to you forumotion which is a big hit on your company getting money specially users who already use console an bought something like domain etc stuff hurts your money end badly which is a fact you can't ignore so make this issue top on the list to fix so you don't keep losing traffic from consoles or low end devices that lose you money an lose support trust.

Back to top Go down

Post by brandon_g October 23rd 2016, 3:30 pm

Nape4 wrote:Reminder to forumotion staff the longer this issue remains by the way the longer chatbox is not useable to consoles or older PC's "Windows Vista and earlier regardless of browser and specs", low-end mobile devices including Android 4.0 and earlier, and most notepad/notebook laptops... can use this built-in function on forumotion forums can chat with members or the administration or staff on forum or use it to role play with forums that use rpg function. So reminder the longer forumotion tech takes to fix this issue or pro-admin takes to gave feed back the longer this function does not work for console an older devices said can't use it to role play or basic chat with staff or there members. This also effect pop up welcome box to so its more frustrating then you think now then just illiweb.com broken images end. Failure to take forever to fix this the more console an low end device traffic lost to you forumotion which is a big hit on your company getting money specially users who already use console an bought something like domain etc stuff hurts your money end badly which is a fact you can't ignore so make this issue top on the list to fix so you don't keep losing traffic from consoles or low end devices that lose you money an lose support trust.

Just a reminder that Forumotion's offices are closed on the weekends, we last spoke on Friday.

Unfornatelly because of the weekend it is impossible to get an update on this until atleast Monday. You are just going to have to be patient. :|

Team Leader
brandon_g
brandon_g
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 24th 2016, 3:39 pm

Now Servimg.com is acting up now its images are broken with console its just getting more frustrating now grrr wow now console is worst then before I am done dealing with posting here really now just keep us were we are forumotion an focus on more pressing maders I had enough of the breaking an horrible tech support. Nows its even harder to tell were the edit post is don't be suprised for double posting now at all or spam because of servimg.com an I am done reporting on this issue an feedback now just leave this alone an keep on with other things. unless servimg.com is having a maintenance with images or repairing I am done reports problems here have a good day.

What forumotion is right now for consoles now unhealing the codes to break images so they will not work or be fixed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 26th 2016, 5:01 pm

since forumotion will not fix or give any new news update on this issue. I removed all my css codeing on my site plus a few template codes to default. Still remains (UNFIXED ISSUE) caps is needed because still nothing has been DONE. I hope in the future no one recommends this hosting for any consoles or older devices that were effected an I bet 100% when nintendo switch system will have this same issue when the day comes console users will say poor things about forumotion for console. Thanks forumotion for ruining servimg.com images an illiweb.com images that you support great job on making console horrible. Also staff is ignoring this post since last support post. Abuse report filed for forcing us to patiently wait forever for a resolve on this issue. Also note this Issue has been up since September 28 2016 an what day is it today October 26 2016 thats almost a month since this issue has been reported which has been Result: 28 days form issue ya

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 26th 2016, 5:43 pm

Every time thought I say something or give feedback on broken stuff it feels like they dont care even thought a report as sent to pro admin no news or anything . its hard enough to just use console 24/7 or daily to make your forum better or work on plans you as a admin have planed to do as a project. Because I see it everday on console fact an truth My screeshoot I took days ago is real an what console an old devices effected deal with daily an with servimg.com broken on console its just as bad on console an old devices

Last edited by Nape4 on October 26th 2016, 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 26th 2016, 5:49 pm

no idea who that would be to contact sadly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ange Tuteur October 26th 2016, 6:18 pm

@Nape4 just wondering, but are all servimg images broken to you or just images delivered from illiweb ? I don't have a nintendo device, but I do have some devices with dino-browsers, like the PSP for instance. Razz

What happens when you click on the links below ?

1. https://i.servimg.com/u/f84/18/21/41/30/vash10.png
    Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue Solved  finally :-) - Page 2 Vash10

2. https://i.servimg.com/u/f84/18/21/41/30/vash10.png

When testing with a PSP I get these results :

1. > I'm alerted that I'm being transfered from an unencrypted page (HTTP) to an encrypted page (HTTPS).
    > SSL Handshake error

2. > SSL Handshake error

I don't really care about the PSP browser -- frankly it sucks -- but I remember that servimg used to work a few months back on there.

@Leviosa was anything upgraded recently for servimg or illiweb ? I noticed that servimg now serves images via HTTPS when it used to serve them via HTTP. I'm *assuming* it has to be something with the protocol change, because that's the only new thing I've noticed recently. Think
Ange Tuteur
Ange Tuteur
Forumaster

Male Posts : 13246
Language : English & 日本語

https://fmdesign.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape October 26th 2016, 7:21 pm

sending a PM will not help anything we still don't have any news to give you but it has been reported

Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue Solved  finally :-) - Page 2 Left1212Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue Solved  finally :-) - Page 2 Center11Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue Solved  finally :-) - Page 2 Right112
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape October 26th 2016, 7:27 pm

@Nape4 Please Don't use the Report system to help this thread the Report system is not used for that sort of thing.
Warning:

This is your First warning for using the report system in the wrong way.

Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 27th 2016, 12:55 am

Ange Tuteur wrote:@Nape4 just wondering, but are all servimg images broken to you or just images delivered from illiweb ? I don't have a nintendo device, but I do have some devices with dino-browsers, like the PSP for instance. Razz

What happens when you click on the links below ?

1. https://i.servimg.com/u/f84/18/21/41/30/vash10.png

2. https://i.servimg.com/u/f84/18/21/41/30/vash10.png

When testing with a PSP I get these results :

1. > I'm alerted that I'm being transfered from an unencrypted page (HTTP) to an encrypted page (HTTPS).
    > SSL Handshake error

2. > SSL Handshake error

I don't really care about the PSP browser -- frankly it sucks -- but I remember that servimg used to work a few months back on there.

@Leviosa was anything upgraded recently for servimg or illiweb ? I noticed that servimg now serves images via HTTPS when it used to serve them via HTTP. I'm *assuming* it has to be something with the protocol change, because that's the only new thing I've noticed recently. Think

when I click servimg a certificate security error pops up plus the error code to allow to view the host image sever. But all servimg images including on support forums cannot be seen like quote, edit and all the small little things needed to see the forum currently to see what the hell your tab/clicking on console so its got be servimg an illiweb code upgradeing that Wii U Html 5 specs can't see

Nintendo Wii U browser specs as follows
Browser EngineNetFront®️ Browser NX v2.1
User AgentMozilla/5.0 (Nintendo WiiU) AppleWebKit/536.28
(KHTML, like Gecko) NX/*** NintendoBrowser/***.US
Supported ProtocolsHTTP1.0/HTTP1.1/SSL3.0/TLS1.0/TLS1.1/TLS1.2
Web StandardHTML4.01/HTML5/XHTML1.1/CSS1/CSS2.1/CSS3 (partial functionality)

DOM1-3/ECMAScript/XMLHttpRequest/canvas/Video/Web Storage (partial functionality) Web Messaging/Server-Sent Events/Device Orientation/WOFF/SVG/WebSocket/Video Subtitle/Fullscreen/
Plug-insDoes not support plug-ins, such as Adobe Flash.
PDF ViewerNetFront ®️ Document Viewer PDF Edition
PDF 1.7 compliant
TouchEventThe browser supports only one of these at a time: ouchstart, touchend, touchmove, touchcancel
Screen resolutionIf it isn’t specified, width is 980px layout

It is possible to specify width/height of the viewport within the HTML’s ..., and specify scaling permission via user-scalable meta tags. (e.g)
Saving of image/videoNot supported
Video FormatMP4, M3U8+TS(HTTPLiveStreaming) (Some videos may not be playable.)
Video CodecMP4, M3U8+TS(HTTPLiveStreaming) (Some videos may not be playable.)
Audio CodecAAC - ISO/IEC 14496-3 MPEG-4 AAC (Some audio may not be playable.) as seen on https://www.nintendo.com/wiiu/built-in-software/browser-specs/

Also both servimg.com an illiweb.com are both broken image hoster all images are [?] broken image file on console so I see nothing but [?] broken image files/url by both image hosters on mainly console only not high grade iso or computer laptops or high grade devices that can handle it fine currently now. Its just on console side only imageing is broken not the main inner workings of forumotion itself just what forumotion image hoster they support don't work an are broken with console only again with the repeat.

An Ape to bad I cannot see the warn on console because image is broken an all I see is [?] on console so failure to warn me on that when image is broken for me on your own hoster images forumotions supports so I had every right to report abuse which is now higher above now that I cannot see important warn imageing on post due to this issue.

error code 112-1820 page security certificate cannot be found for this page.

Certificate issuer
Let's Encrypt

with issue date ane expiration date
with buttons like [Cancel] [Allow] is what pops on my Wii U for https://servimg.com found out that the error code is to deal with servimg combatively no longer works with wii u browser specs I posted here so that answers alot that it is in fact the hosters end which forumotion supports has changed its codeing to consoles an old devices cannot see images

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next