The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue Solved finally :-)

+4
brandon_g
SLGray
Rukiafan
Shadow
8 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Solved Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue Solved finally :-)

Post by Guest September 28th 2016, 8:53 am

First topic message reminder :

I just noticed my forums admin cp is messed up an announcements are all show any reasons why this is happening now forumotion not my forum fault your main hosting is at fault here. also support icons are broken here with [?]. admin cp looks very horrible  right now I like it the other way it was before clueless what the hell is going on in forumotion design  
Found Temporary Solve issue still remains

Note Since forumotion wants to take its sweet little time to resolve or fix image breaking I am switching image hoster for the time redoing my forum imageing with a different image host then https://illiweb.com an https://servimg.com forumotion supported image hosting there is nothing against useing something that actualy is working currently with console at this time an I do not have the patient to wait forever so I am switching this to solved because I found something thats works right currently with console thats what forumotion gets for messing up an upgrade in coding a off image host not supported by forumotion its self but works currently with console. But everything like chatbox an admin still remains down an unuseable. So for now I can do a fix with images for now. I am Currently useing http://Tinypic.com since it is working with console sorry forumotion but I am useing this image host to fix the images on my forum so I don't see [?] broken url images on my console. Its call useing what online gives you on this issue. Also it helps me be less frustrated with this issue so allow me to use a different image hoster until a resolve or fix can be done currently now with https://illiweb.com an https://servimg.com which still work with http://tinypic.com due to upgraded coding with forumotion image hosting it supports breaking images for console an older low end devices .

Tinypic went down :-(
Due to how long this has taken for reply from pro admin on word what the hell is going on I will no longer wait patiently by for word to Admin volunteers an staff an will take action as a user to report fraudulent site to goggle an get higher Authority to force you to fix this issue with Consoles an low end devices if I have to legally say honestly to goggle that it has been reported by me as a user an staff but no word has been given to you guys by your Pro Admin on this issue date till i give my honest feedback to a higher authority like goggle fraudulent website November 28th 2016 because of poor handlement.

will settle forumotion down by law rights to low end devices an console the time which they had including pro admin to get a fix on this but no to lazy in France to care for less users now legally can get action to get you to actually do something done now by national law will use all Said by me an another that had same problem instead of waiting forever for word or info.

no more wait i will give my feedback to goggle fraudulent an ask them an get a authority to read all this topic an they will see I tryed to help out an also the specs an figureing out if your pro admin wont say anything then goggle will an higher authority my report will be written in tomorrow no more time for forumotion this frustration ends now

Last edited by Nape4 on December 14th 2016, 7:34 pm; edited 15 times in total

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue Solved finally :-)

Post by brandon_g October 27th 2016, 3:50 am

I also posted a reminder to our pro admin yesterday, but with the big outage that happened last night, that was obviously the least of the tech teams concerns and they spent most of today I believe monitoring the servers and the systems today to ensure they did encounter anymore issues. So yeah I hope I will hear news soon and I will post another reminder in a or two, but yesterday and today this was not even close to being on the agenda. Sad

-Brandon

Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue Solved  finally :-) - Page 3 Brando10
Remember to mark your topic Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue Solved  finally :-) - Page 3 Solved15 when a solution is found.
General Rules | Tips & Tricks | FAQ | Forgot Founder Password?

Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue Solved  finally :-) - Page 3 Scre1476
Team Leader
Review Section Rules | Request A Review | Sticker Points
brandon_g
brandon_g
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 10106
Language : English

https://www.broadcastingduo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 27th 2016, 4:32 pm

hue strange servimg.com likes working with other sites then forumotion itself there not broken with console its the odd thing I have seen yet today it decides to only work off forumotion forums thats just wrong so figures that forumotion own image host works on other sites then its own. en.hitskin.com has the same issues with console you cannot see the skin you made as a user there on console so I was right on illiweb.com breaking. So its the image hoster upgraded codeing problem as I thought is the main fault issue.

100% Forumotions fault an I tested this on tinypic.com an upload image hoster servimg absolutely works for other sites then forumotion itself so 100% upgraded code with forumotion image hosters is why console images are broken. Aslo illiweb.com works with other sites as well looks like I found a temporary fix with images use tinypic.com for my forum image which works currently with consoles then default servimg.com an illiweb.com until such time the pro admin an tech can do a fix with the image hoster codeing. The resolve an solution to get this solved is right here in the face now that I found this out today that it is to do with the coding which was changed by
a tech or staff member of forumotion. Also images do not effect Iso security at all you should of just kept the old image codeing that work with everything console an higher graded devices then this issue wouldn't be here as I see it.

solution to illiweb vote cap broken on consoles Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue Solved  finally :-) - Page 3 O9rdsm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape October 28th 2016, 12:10 am

is this matter solved to all members ?

Please Note Do not mark your items as solved if they are not solved 100%

Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue Solved  finally :-) - Page 3 Left1212Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue Solved  finally :-) - Page 3 Center11Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue Solved  finally :-) - Page 3 Right112
Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue Solved  finally :-) - Page 3 Ape_b110
Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue Solved  finally :-) - Page 3 Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19110
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rukiafan October 28th 2016, 6:35 am

No it's not...the issue has gotten alot worse over the past week that it's almost impossible to even load pages on forumotion websites at all on game devices. My website averages around 50 posts per day and thanks to these issues we've gotten only 10 in the past week. Please someone, anyone fix this...:|
Rukiafan
Rukiafan
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 28th 2016, 6:59 pm

I pmed the pro admin on here yesterday an got no reply from them. I have a strong feeling that they are not even looking into this at all with all the reports an PMs forumotion refusing to communication with there problem users is poor. Quick to help its problem users that use console or low old end devices with this issue poor. Fix to built-in chatbox to talk to users on forum poor. Ratio on support grade for this issue alone F-. PM response form pro admin on pm Poor. APE get the GodFather to do this because I feel your Pro Admin is not to the task with this issue. All I can do is use different image host to fix images url an use different chatbox sever. Annoying to have to wait to even get to this issue when everything not important issue except keeping sever running.

PM recorded I said Dear Pro Admin I found out that it is 100% Forumotions fault an I tested this on tinypic.com an upload image hoster servimg absolutely works for other sites then forumotion itself so 100% upgraded code with forumotion image hosters is why console images are broken. Also illiweb.com works with other sites as well looks like I found a temporary fix with images use tinypic.com for my forum image which works currently with consoles then default servimg.com an illiweb.com until such time you an the tech can do a fix with the image hoster codeing. Figures that a small upgraded coding is the issue here no wonder.

Back to top Go down

Post by brandon_g October 28th 2016, 8:12 pm

You need to realize that the techs have to deal with hundreds and hundreds of bugs all the time and they need to prioritize based on what is the most important to fix (and what effects the service) and unfornatelly this issue is a somewhat low priority compared to server issues and other continously issue causing stuff like ad redirections, etc. I know the techs have been busy with server stuff ever since that outage the other day. Trust me, the techs are aware of the issue and they will look into it and address it as soon as they take care of other issues that are higher priority and that may effect service more.

In the mean time, I would recommend trying to use other means and devices that may be available to you to view your sites.

Once again, this WILL get looked into and addresses, but after the higher priority stuff is resolved. Just please continue to have patience.

Edit: After reading your post I just want to add this, our Pro Admin IS NOT a tech, she can not fix the issue or make the techs act, she can only pass on information to them and make them aware of the issue so that when they have time to address it, they can. She has done this and the techs are informed of the issue. There is nothing more that she can do to make the issue go any faster. I am sure the godfather is just as informed on this issue as the techs are. What you need to realize is, that while it may seem like there are no other issues of higher priority to deam with first to you, the techs know what is going on and what needs to fixed and worked on and in what order, that is what they are paid to do and that is what they do for living. So that said, no body except the techs really know all the issue going on and why certain stuff should be fixed before others. You just need to be patient and allow the techs to do their jobs.

-Brandon

Last edited by brandon_g on November 1st 2016, 2:53 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Underlined keywords that were being mis interpeted or missed in my post.)

Remember to mark your topic Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue Solved  finally :-) - Page 3 Solved15 when a solution is found.

Team Leader
brandon_g
brandon_g
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 28th 2016, 9:37 pm

Rukiafan wrote:No it's not...the issue has gotten alot worse over the past week that it's almost impossible to even load pages on forumotion websites at all on game devices. My website averages around 50 posts per day and thanks to these issues we've gotten only 10 in the past week. Please someone, anyone fix this...:|

I recommend you use Http://www.tinypic.com to restore images form https://servimg.com an https://illiweb.com images to help keep your console users happy an low end device users happy to see images. Ignore the small forum mic. stuff. Currently I am doing a overhaul on my forum replacement of servimg.com an illiweb.com broken images an replaceing them with tinypic image hoster images that work currently as a temporary thing. Not only is it alot work to overhaul but fun to redesign your forums images from the ground up. Since this less important an not a huge in forumotion staffs eyes to bradon_g post.

bradon_g wrote:the techs are aware of the issue and they will look into it and address it as soon as they take care of other issues that are higher priority and that may effect service more.

In the mean time, I would recommend trying to use other means and devices that may be available to you to view your sites.

Once again, this WILL get looked into and addresses, but after the higher priority stuff is resolved. Just please continue to have patience.

Sorry I am useing tinypic.com to fix broken on this issue low handleing still which is poor bradon_g. I useing a temporary fix to be less frustrated I now I have the right to recommend a fix which is temporary to console an old device forum owners a fix. Since illiweb.com an servimg.com does not work with its own hoster. Ads icon image is annoying in Admin cp bad add in for design when we have to follow advertisements already with terms, Noticed this in Icons for the forums an Ads icon really is this necessary in Pictures an colors in admin cp?

trying to get users to buy stuff they don't have or can't use or have access to this bradon_g offends people who payed good money for high end consoles like Xbox 360 or One or Wii U etc consoles which are 200 hundred dollars to buy in any store today. Ipads are also no exception which are 100 hundred or more dollars to buy online or in store. Same thing applys for desktop an laptops no offense watch what you tell users to do on what thay don't have access to or can use.

Back to top Go down

Post by brandon_g October 29th 2016, 5:57 am

No offense, but most people usually have a cell phone, or computer as well as a game console. I would say not too many people use just their game consoles for web browsing nowadays and almost everybody nowadays has a cell phone or at the very least a pc or tablet, so I dont think you would have to ask people to buy extra stuff. They probably already have something else that can browse the web. There are many many things that can browse the web nowdays, heck even tvs can do it nowadays. To say that the ONLY device in someone's entire household that can browse the web would be their gaming console is most likely not the case for most people.

And look, I understand you and your users frustations, have I not been the staff member that has pushed the hardest on this for you? I can't do anything more then what I am already doing for you. I am simply passing on the information I was told when I Iast inquired about it today.

The techs are aware of it though and will fix it when they are able to.

-Brandon

Team Leader
brandon_g
brandon_g
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest October 30th 2016, 2:51 am

Cell phone also cost money to plus a Plan you pay for a company to use wi-fi brandon_g ya an also cell phone uses Iso same as ipads pluse data plan. I know my device tech everything cost money still worth 100 hundred dollars then bills to pay equal to 30 to 40 dollars per month or depending on the plan. So still you offend console users which enjoy the comforts of home, until Nintendo NX Switch comes out March of next year which will be equal to a dum cell phone an worth probly 300 or 400 hundred dollars then gets screwed by forumotion not fixing a less issue. So ya dont talk smack to me when I know reality vs online crap. Cell phone equal bills an use of wi-fi along with Console equal to Cell useing same plan phone company plan. Also I know forumotion is domain they bought from godaddy.com I know how to use a Whois ip domain hoster that gives the info of any domain web url address.

Back to top Go down

Post by brandon_g October 30th 2016, 3:17 am

Look I am simply just passing information that I was told and then offering you an alternative in the meantime. If you or other users dont want to use another alterantive, then don't.

Also just saying that a gaming console requires wifi (meaning home internet wifi and router etc) to get on the web regardless. A phone, tablet and Pc can all connect to this same wifi and work very similarily without additional services such as data, etc.

That is besides the point still though, the point is: I have done and an doing all I can do for you in getting this issue addressed, as is our pro admin. I, nor her nor any of the volunteers here have any control over the techs. All we and she does is pass info on between you the members, to her and then she informs the techs so when they are ready to do so they can fix the issue. In the meantime there is nothing more myself, any of the other volunteers or our pro admin can do now except wait for the techs to fix it. Plain and simple, nothing more we can do.

As I have said before, with all that said, all I can suggest in the meantime is to try using a different device to browse the web until it gets fixed. If you do not want to do so, however, then that is up to you and is 100% your choice to make. All I can tell you is that the techs are informed, but we can not force them to drop whatever their doing just fix this issue for you, so we must be patient, just like you must and wait this out until they can fix it. That is all we can do unfornatelly. Sad

Team Leader
brandon_g
brandon_g
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray October 30th 2016, 5:48 am

This is not the place to debate how Forumotion works. The issue has been reported. All we can do is wait patiently for any kind of information from the techs.

Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue Solved  finally :-) - Page 3 Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51482

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rukiafan October 31st 2016, 10:25 pm

@SLGray We are being patient, but Brandon G needs to stop insulting people that're being effected by this issue. It's totally unreasonable to say that we or our members should purchase a new-fangled high-end device to use our websites, furthermore video game press websites like mine tend to have a high volume of members and visitors who use their game consoles to access our website so this issue has pretty much destroyed our site and brand and we'll have to work extremely hard to get people to return once the issue has been fixed.

It's the staff's attitude regarding this that is making us nervous and antsy. It honestly feels like we're being humoured and nothing will be done about it. I'm not saying that's the case, but it has us extremely worried about the future of our website. Sad
Rukiafan
Rukiafan
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray November 1st 2016, 12:52 am

I understand that members use different devices to browser the Internet. You need to inform your members and guests that there are issues with the console devices like on Twitter, Facebook, etc. Ask them to use different devices until the issues are solved or not.

SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by brandon_g November 1st 2016, 2:47 am

Rukiafan wrote:@SLGray We are being patient, but Brandon G needs to stop insulting people that're being effected by this issue. It's totally unreasonable to say that we or our members should purchase a new-fangled high-end device to use our websites, furthermore video game press websites like mine tend to have a high volume of members and visitors who use their game consoles to access our website so this issue has pretty much destroyed our site and brand and we'll have to work extremely hard to get people to return once the issue has been fixed.

It's the staff's attitude regarding this that is making us nervous and antsy. It honestly feels like we're being humoured and nothing will be done about it. I'm not saying that's the case, but it has us extremely worried about the future of our website. Sad

I was not insulting anybody. I was simply suggesting that you MAY want to consider using an alternative device to browse the forum until the techs fix the issues. If you do not wish to do this in the meantime, that is up to you. I was simply trying to be helpful and suggest alternatives until the issue is fixed.

Team Leader
brandon_g
brandon_g
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 1st 2016, 1:33 pm

Ya bradon I been keeping track of the number of days this issue has been not fixed. Now its been a month one hole month since the issue. I understand tech knows but when were there be action? Will it be Mid November or will it continue to go on this month unfixed until December hue ya this how freking long we have been patient with forumotions tech an still no reply from the pro admin on my pm wow just wow. Normal companys actualy care for small issues that are not major its called make your users who pay money keep you going. The longer we patiently wait the more frustrating it is to not talk or post on this issue which we can continue to annoy until fix is done sorry face the music because the annoying posting will not stop on this issue until a fix so be prepared to get a massive ear full of this issue not getting fix from me an the other user that has the same as me. You know your tech asked for this sorry to be blunt but truth be told what you say means nothing is getting done nore any update given to @APE the manger or any said by Pro Admin @Leviosa on update or info which has been filed an reported twice last Month in October.

I think it is time to show proof that Tech is actually on it say something like
Please be advised our tech as gotten the reports we at forumotion have sent but they will be getting around to the issue here ASAP or when they get around to it
exactly is what we need to here from a staff member that works for forumotion to tell us on this issue it will provide inside an info to us the effected user some commen insite that they taken notice on this an prove to use they will be getting around to it. But right now any staff current words of tech are empty words of promise an means absolutely nothing an no promises of tech doing any thing

Back to top Go down

Post by brandon_g November 1st 2016, 7:28 pm

As we have said before, we do not have any control over the techs. We do not know for sure when they will have it fixed. At this time all we know is that they are informed about the issue and will fix it when they can. That is really all we, as volunteers can tell you at this time unfortunately, because that is all we know.

-Brandon

Team Leader
brandon_g
brandon_g
Manager
Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 2nd 2016, 1:27 am

Thats not good enough in my eyes for all we know it could be a lie an empty words that mean nothing to us with forumotions company just sad very sad that no one no offense is professional enough with forumotions company staff to take some time an tell us an update are at least that there on the issue. Just sad many real world companys actualy do this including nintendo an other forums i know that have a a real staff member that actually works for a company
say something to us that our tech is on it an will get to asap
volunteer means nothing just someone who supports but does not work for the company officialy you can see my reason why I do believe any thing you say Bradon no offense its not very professional looking at all. Also I can take this to a illegal court no joke an say this against forumotion.
Forumotion refuses to give any updates with in it tech support for that department that they are on this issue an will get to it asap as they can please be patient with them
ya I can get you guys one that part big time because no one not even Pro Admin or @APE the manger has gotten any thing form tech department info on the matter Legally I can report this to goggle they have the means to get in touch with the preoper people. Right now forumotion is not looking very professional with it own tech department to get something like I said to us on here. It makes Commen sense

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray November 2nd 2016, 1:45 am

Everyone needs to clam down.  If this topic gets out of hand, it will be locked.  All staff here, except for Leviosa and The GodFather, are volunteers.  All we can do is report the issues that we can not fix on our own.  We have to wait patiently until we receive information from our Pro Admin.

SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 2nd 2016, 2:03 am

Its not a fast reply enough an easy way is just say Example
Hello Pro admin here I got the issue here an sent to tech department. Please be patient with us as we will get to this issue as soon as we can
Its very simple just give us that then things would be much better an less frustrating then empty words if the pro admin said that here I would be happy an not worried an know its in good hands is all I am saying more to be professional about it is comen sense an what more any tech or admin say in a company really not joking.

Last edited by Nape4 on November 2nd 2016, 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray November 2nd 2016, 2:05 am

We have already stated that the issue has been reported to the techs.  The information is from the Pro Admin.

SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 2nd 2016, 2:12 am

but it means I understand that it handle but i am says in at least tell us a timeline as when it will be looked into or fixed at least even a ballpark estimate guess works example
Roughly we can guess this will take this weeks/months to get the issue solved an fixed
< quote is not likr it will happen in ballpark guess end of month or week that will it will happen its just estimate of what the volunteers think even thought not officialy it will be fixed.

I am sorry I just don't trust words from volunteer SLgray you get my point on professional way that actually works for forumotion. I hope that actual this issue helps improve support better in why my reason is harsh that forumotion needs to be more open with its users that have issue with there tech etc departments.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray November 2nd 2016, 2:43 am

We do not have a timeline.  We will have to wait patiently for more informaiton.

SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 4th 2016, 1:10 pm

I give up with useing forumotion now not going to use it this sad excuse for a host. No word from your Pro Admin yet wow. Now I am think of going to goggle an reporting fraudulent hosting to console an low devices sorry forumotion but you are fraudulenting console who have bought a domain name to you an low end devices sorry but I have to report this to goggle for poor action an no word from your tech department which you say your waiting word from which I think they don't care to reply to you or give word. I will file a report to goggle On November 28 if nothing has been said by your tech department to you on this issue. Sorry you had a chance to quickly get word from your pro an tech I will not sit patiently any longer to get a resolve to this issue. Also I will be honest with goggle fraudulent file report give my feedback directly to them in the manner this specific issue was handled an give the date it was reported an other stuff used against you that the staff has done reporting. No more excuses with all we can do it wait for word will help change my mind Admins volunteers sorry but if nothing is done by the 28th of this month I will file my fraudulent to goggle. I am doing to force forumotion higher ups above @APE to take action if nothing is given to you directly or word to you from Pro Admin or Tech department I mean this 100% because if they say nothing it means they are doing nothing to resolve on this issue if I have to legally force on only console an low end devices side I have every right to report this to goggle because of browser specs for consoles an low end devices.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 5th 2016, 2:09 pm

Dear Sad Admin volunteers an staff I found a complete solve to this issue once an for all as a screw you. Did you know Proxy ips show images from servimg.com an illiweb.com on console or low end devices which almost like hacking your own forum off your own ip address on console no longer will I use my own IP because now I see the issue with your host. One your not smart tech went a blocked images from consoles ip address's from seeing them which the is original to the wi-fi routers ip address to the console or low end device. I found out proxy are not effected by this or your dum security upgrade to iso devices so I can say this is a complete 100% solve to this issue an add to my fraudulent report to goggle the 28th of this month that your own host blocks images from the wi-fi router ip an doesn't effect proxy ips. End of story as a screw you no offense proxy now ranks higher then normal ip from wi-fi routers. So now feel the absolute ip proxy hacks for lazy Pro Admin an your Technical department not saying a word to do with it nore any info about a fix or get any info from your Pro Admin on the matter. For shame that I note I found the issue an pinned it down to the source of the problem befor your dum Pro Admin an Technical Department could figure it out so for normal Ips wi-fi routers for console an low end devices are blocked from seeing the images form your images host you support due to the source code which could be HTML or Javascript or the CSS or design which was changed from normal browser specs to console an low end devices. Useing a proxy is a fix means screw you forumotion for not taking the time to quickly act on this issue to fix it quickly an then move on the other issues not including running your sever. I am very upset at the Staff an Pro Admin an your own Technical Department for there lazy behavior on this matter. Also @APE do not change my tag to this issue because forumotion brought Proxy into play as a ACE bypass to @TheGodfather update to iso security to iso.Also forumotion can not block ip proxys now because I found that older devices an consoles end are blocked to use there normal Ip address from seeing host images you support. Proxys do show the Admin Cp as it was normaly so now the invade of ip proxy begins now today because of info or lack of info on the matter currently.

New suggestion to Console an Old devices to fix this issue
Due to lack of quickness to the image issue break use proxy ips addresss from your normal ip address because proxys don't get effected by the update by @TheGodfather Iso security or the code which Pro Admin programed or upgraded the code with consoles an low end devices. Proxys are better because they show the real forumotion images they support currently. I found this out today an tested it that Admin Cp works currently you can see https://illiweb.com an http://severimg.com images on proxys because they follow any upgrade done. Do not trust forumotion any time soon to fix your normal ip address with console or low end devices use proxy to override there dum code upgrade with source with image hosted by them an supported by them.

Dear Staff of all of forumotion know you just screwed yourselfs with consoles an low end devices now can use proxys to access an see images you support because I found the resolve to fix this issue well better then you could handle it or get your lazy time to get around to it.

Only true high end devices can use there normal ip address with wi-fi router
Console an low end devices can use my suggestion to fix this stupid not smart on your end to override high end devices I hope your happy that I found a solution an if I am ignored then you get screwed any ways because more low end devices an consoles users will follow my lead useing proxys ip address's to use your forumotion currently as it was before the iso update. An If I get warned know that you admit to its your fault in the first place an Pro Admin fault for changes to codeing or @TheGodfather fault for update to security I blame @TheGodfather an your Pro admin for the cause of this issue to low end devices an console users which is probably the truth because forumotion decided to push the update before looking into it what it would effect to older devices or console. I dare you Forumotion staff once you buy a console or buy a older device an want use it to access forumotion that you feel the same way as I did an see the error caused by your push to update iso not looking into what it did last month when it was introduced. But probably staff wont care to just use high end devices an not really care for older devices or console.

Note proxys do block ads for console an low end devices that use proxy ips including the extra ads blow if you just have login only not showing any topics so win to console an low devices use proxy get advantages sorry forumotion its your fault I will not uphold any info on proxys because if proxy is a solution fix to use then so be it due to your waiting word from Pro Admin an Technical department.
@SLGray an @brandon_g an @APE. Also extra ads is annoying from just the top on just a login no topic showing forum especially when it the same ad doubled is more annoying an repetitive.

currently useing a proxy now an I can see images all illiweb.com an servimg.com to really test it out an yep it working like normal on proxy then my normal ip can actually see iconing ect stuff on a proxy like nothing happened at all on console it is officialy a issue fix an recommend all old low devices an console use proxys ip address's but keep in mind your using a sever host to hide your original ip . Because forumotion refusing to tell or give info to its own staff/volunteers.

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray November 5th 2016, 8:27 pm

Since this is marked solved, I will archive the topic.

Reopened by Request

SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Rukiafan November 6th 2016, 7:00 am

Please don't lock this if one person found a bizarre work-around. There's other people that can't utilize the fix, also a work-around isn't a fix...

In any case can someone please unmark the solved icon as this isn't solved and has actually gotten worse... :/
Rukiafan
Rukiafan
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 7th 2016, 12:41 am

Info about useing a Proxy Solve. Note proxys do not work for some low end devices that have MCfee or protection. Also note Proxys ip hate Chatbox built-in because it hates scripts higher then it can handle. Proxy can be only used for console to see images flawlessly including the Admin Cp to see illiweb.com an servimg.com images. Also note supports banner is now [x] or [?] for consoles an low end devices which still means it has not been fixed. I recommend you can use a proxy (Console only) or rebuild images form servimg an illweb to a tinypic hosting to see images. Low end an consoles can still normally use posting on forum an use admin cp but with a horrible blind setup. For those that are a master of useing the Admin Cp as it is broken but functions normal I suggestion work want you got to fix images to tinypic hosting to support your forum for console users even thought the horrible add poll or change to topic to announcement or sticky are bad right now use the knowledge you have to help ease your console users. Also use another chatbox off built-in forumotion to post news to your members I use https://www.chatbutton.com to give feedback to my members live.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 8th 2016, 7:40 pm

From Wednesday, September 28, 2016 To Tuesday, November 8, 2016

3,542,400 seconds
59,040 minutes
984 hours
41 days
5 weeks and 6 days
11.20% of 2016 calculated since the issue has not been fixed this is stupid we waited this long for an fix or info from Pro Admin ya will do another calculate the 28th when I give my feed back google fraudulent report yes Still doing it because of the wait.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 9th 2016, 8:17 am

simple just like any 3ds or console wii u or handle held or low end devices can not currently see the images from https://illiweb.com or https://servimg.com. which has not been fixed the number calculated I posted an no info from Pro admin on a fix it has been reported by the volunteers of forumotion with no input or info given. Admin CP is just as bad because it uses iliiweb images an built-in chatbox doesn't work an will never work as long as we sit here waiting for a resolve or info. Still I am going to report to goggle fraudulent give feedback to them the experience consoles an low end devices are currently having. Still useing proxy to bypass upgrade which is wrong to us to just see flawlessly images.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 10th 2016, 9:07 pm

not happening. Not making a new account on support sorry but I can show. editing this to post a simple banner

Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue Solved  finally :-) - Page 3 Aq0kpf10 high devices end an proxys can see this servimg.con img try viewing on low end or console

Last edited by Nape4 on November 10th 2016, 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next