The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue very irritating an frustrating an annoying (Admin cp fixed but images an chatbox remain unfixed)

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pro Admin Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue very irritating an frustrating an annoying (Admin cp fixed but images an chatbox remain unfixed)

Post by Nape4 on September 28th 2016, 8:53 am

First topic message reminder :

I just noticed my forums admin cp is messed up an announcements are all show any reasons why this is happening now forumotion not my forum fault your main hosting is at fault here. also support icons are broken here with [?]. admin cp looks very horrible right now I like it the other way it was before clueless what the hell is going on in forumotion design
Found Temporary Solve issue still remains

Note Since forumotion wants to take its sweet little time to resolve or fix image breaking I am switching image hoster for the time redoing my forum imageing with a different image host then http://illiweb.com an http://servimg.com forumotion supported image hosting there is nothing against useing something that actualy is working currently with console at this time an I do not have the patient to wait forever so I am switching this to solved because I found something thats works right currently with console thats what forumotion gets for messing up an upgrade in coding a off image host not supported by forumotion its self but works currently with console. But everything like chatbox an admin still remains down an unuseable. So for now I can do a fix with images for now. I am Currently useing http://Tinypic.com since it is working with console sorry forumotion but I am useing this image host to fix the images on my forum so I don't see [?] broken url images on my console. Its call useing what online gives you on this issue. Also it helps me be less frustrated with this issue so allow me to use a different image hoster until a resolve or fix can be done currently now with http://illiweb.com an http://servimg.com which still work with http://tinypic.com due to upgraded coding with forumotion image hosting it supports breaking images for console an older low end devices .

Tinypic went down :-(
Due to how long this has taken for reply from pro admin on word what the hell is going on I will no longer wait patiently by for word to Admin volunteers an staff an will take action as a user to report fraudulent site to goggle an get higher Authority to force you to fix this issue with Consoles an low end devices if I have to legally say honestly to goggle that it has been reported by me as a user an staff but no word has been given to you guys by your Pro Admin on this issue date till i give my honest feedback to a higher authority like goggle fraudulent website November 28th 2016 because of poor handlement.

will settle forumotion down by law rights to low end devices an console the time which they had including pro admin to get a fix on this but no to lazy in France to care for less users now legally can get action to get you to actually do something done now by national law will use all Said by me an another that had same problem instead of waiting forever for word or info.

no more wait i will give my feedback to goggle fraudulent an ask them an get a authority to read all this topic an they will see I tryed to help out an also the specs an figureing out if your pro admin wont say anything then goggle will an higher authority my report will be written in tomorrow no more time for forumotion this frustration ends now

Last edited by Nape4 on November 21st 2016, 9:57 pm; edited 13 times in total

Nape4
Forumember

Male Posts : 169
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Pro Admin Re: Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue very irritating an frustrating an annoying (Admin cp fixed but images an chatbox remain unfixed)

Post by SLGray on November 5th 2016, 8:27 pm

Since this is marked solved, I will archive the topic.

Reopened by Request

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.

SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 36697

http://ztwds.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Pro Admin Re: Wii U/Nintendo 3DS Issue very irritating an frustrating an annoying (Admin cp fixed but images an chatbox remain unfixed)

Post by Rukiafan on November 6th 2016, 7:00 am

Please don't lock this if one person found a bizarre work-around. There's other people that can't utilize the fix, also a work-around isn't a fix...

In any case can someone please unmark the solved icon as this isn't solved and has actually gotten worse... :/

Rukiafan
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by ChanelW on November 6th 2016, 11:20 am

Hello @Rukiafan,

I think a staff member has un-marked this as solved, I am aware myself that this issue has not been solved and the topic starter is been a little impatient and has marked it as solved with a little solution which is not a full fix and the staff here at Forumotion are working on this. in fact I own a Nintendo 3DS XL and I will check later and actually experience this for myself. I do understand that you are using a Nintendo Device to browse and use Forumotion as well as administrate a forum. It must be hard and all you can do is keep your fingers crossed and wait for some more information from the tech team and pro admin.

Thanks,
ChanelW :rose:

--------------------------------
(Will update this area of the post once tested and experienced the issue for myself via Nintendo 3DS)

ChanelW
Trial Reviewer
Trial Reviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nape4 on November 7th 2016, 12:41 am

Info about useing a Proxy Solve. Note proxys do not work for some low end devices that have MCfee or protection. Also note Proxys ip hate Chatbox built-in because it hates scripts higher then it can handle. Proxy can be only used for console to see images flawlessly including the Admin Cp to see illiweb.com an servimg.com images. Also note supports banner is now [x] or [?] for consoles an low end devices which still means it has not been fixed. I recommend you can use a proxy (Console only) or rebuild images form servimg an illweb to a tinypic hosting to see images. Low end an consoles can still normally use posting on forum an use admin cp but with a horrible blind setup. For those that are a master of useing the Admin Cp as it is broken but functions normal I suggestion work want you got to fix images to tinypic hosting to support your forum for console users even thought the horrible add poll or change to topic to announcement or sticky are bad right now use the knowledge you have to help ease your console users. Also use another chatbox off built-in forumotion to post news to your members I use https://www.chatbutton.com to give feedback to my members live.

Nape4
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Nape4 on November 8th 2016, 7:40 pm

From Wednesday, September 28, 2016 To Tuesday, November 8, 2016

3,542,400 seconds
59,040 minutes
984 hours
41 days
5 weeks and 6 days
11.20% of 2016 calculated since the issue has not been fixed this is stupid we waited this long for an fix or info from Pro Admin ya will do another calculate the 28th when I give my feed back google fraudulent report yes Still doing it because of the wait.

Nape4
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by ChanelW on November 8th 2016, 8:15 pm

Hello @Nape4,

I now understand your frustration, I have been using Nintendo 3DS XL browser to browse forumotion and explore it's functions. There is a lot of major issues that could be solved. Could you please state your forum's URL and a little list of what issues you are experiencing on your forum.

Thanks,

ChanelW
Trial Reviewer
Trial Reviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nape4 on November 9th 2016, 8:17 am

simple just like any 3ds or console wii u or handle held or low end devices can not currently see the images from Http://illiweb.com or http://servimg.com. which has not been fixed the number calculated I posted an no info from Pro admin on a fix it has been reported by the volunteers of forumotion with no input or info given. Admin CP is just as bad because it uses iliiweb images an built-in chatbox doesn't work an will never work as long as we sit here waiting for a resolve or info. Still I am going to report to goggle fraudulent give feedback to them the experience consoles an low end devices are currently having. Still useing proxy to bypass upgrade which is wrong to us to just see flawlessly images.

Nape4
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by ChanelW on November 9th 2016, 3:02 pm

Hello @Nape4,

Could you please provide a test account via PM or on here, which ever you desire Wink

Thanks,

ChanelW
Trial Reviewer
Trial Reviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nape4 on November 10th 2016, 9:07 pm

not happening. Not making a new account on support sorry but I can show. editing this to post a simple banner

high devices end an proxys can see this servimg.con img try viewing on low end or console

Last edited by Nape4 on November 10th 2016, 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nape4
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray on November 10th 2016, 9:17 pm

@Nape4 wrote:not happening. Not making a new account on support sorry but I can show. editing this to post a simple banner
A test account for your forum, not the support forum.

SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nape4 on November 10th 2016, 9:23 pm

posted a servimg.com I dont have to follow demands especially if your own pro admin or fix will not be made. Note I said view the servimg.com I posted on a low end device or console then your dum fancy mancy high end laptop or ipad I dare you SLGray to attempt to see the servimg.com only to be welcomed by a [x] or [?] broken image same thing goes for illiweb to

Nape4
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Nape4 on November 10th 2016, 9:43 pm

necessary Dump test accounts will not fix this issue on console or low end no mader what your useing the test account will no fix what is hosted by servimg.com or illiweb.com. Sorry but doing a test account is a waste of time an effort when you use a daily device everyday like console or low end device. Its to deal with servimg.com an illiweb.com hosters that changed the specs to a console browser specs including low end devices as well. Sorry for dump an double but I need to make this clear no test account will fix broken hosted images that are code change to browser specs no mader how hard you try end of story end of waste of a suggestion. What we been trying to fixed for 5 weeks now is coding

Nape4
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by ChanelW on November 10th 2016, 9:55 pm

Hello,

All I wanted was a test account so I can view your forum vis Nibtendo 3DS?
If there is a problem with this I do not mind Smile

Thanks,
ChanelW

ChanelW
Trial Reviewer
Trial Reviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nape4 on November 10th 2016, 9:59 pm

pmed you a servimg.com image to test on your 3ds easy way an I am not turning on new members on my forum because forumotion wants to not treat console an low end devices but instead keep us in dirt. If your 3ds xl sees the image i pmed then seriously its hosting code. Why can you see images on my forum because they were switched to Tinypic.com off servimg an illiweb makes sense because tinypic didn't change specs to console users or low end unlike dum illiweb an servimg which are keen for security protection when images are not a big deal

Nape4
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Nape4 on November 11th 2016, 2:06 pm

no pm reply on test by ChanelW ya I tell the truth honestly about broken images for console or low end devices and honest with SLGray that makeing a test account will not fix broken hosted images code changed. As I said I know many image host that work like deviantart artwork,Imgur,Tumblr,Photobucket,Tinypic to name a few host that did not chane the code specs to be keen on security protection many images sites I name you can still have security protection on virus on iso no mader the device specs you use. While Forumotion of image host uncontrolled by then Servimg and illiweb were to quick an keen to push virus security protection with iso an not keeping old device on console specs in play while still haveing the right to use or see there images. @APE an staff all us that use console an old device want a fix with a the images an built-in chatbox as it was of September 20 2016 befor iso upgrade push were there were no problems with your other uncontrolled image host. How many time do I have to say this over an over till you get the picture in full. Again its not forumotion it self it works fine it is on the host end if you guys do not get a fix in soon I will fraudulent report to goggle for misuage to console an other old low end devices that can stil use forumotion stealing console or old low end of there money for your uncontrolled image host broken images an pushed virus security protection I mean it an you can be held counted by law nationaly for uncontrolled image hosting that change specs codes an bad services from your pro admin an still none of you SLGray an brandon_g or APE have remarked any info from your pro admin on a fix on feedback from your pro or technical department. If I have to report to goggle which is a search engine of fraudulent I will one person can make a big difference or I can go in Real person to an international law ferm or high law authority to get a something to happen by law I will Forumotion.

Nape4
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by ChanelW on November 11th 2016, 3:19 pm

Hello,

Support via PM is not allowed, therefore, I decided to post my response here. Sadly I neither could see the image you asked me to view via my 3DS browser. But I do see servimg images, for example the ones that Ange provided.

I personally requested a test account not to fix your issue but to experience the issues myself via your forum, if you disagree that is fine Smile

Thanks,

ChanelW
Trial Reviewer
Trial Reviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nape4 on November 11th 2016, 8:19 pm

wii u an 3ds have similar specs https://www.nintendo.com/3ds/internetbrowser/specs/ an https://www.nintendo.com/wiiu/built-in-software/browser-specs/ shown specs look very close at Supported Image Formats. Wii u is a higher device format two different things but same htlm 5. Official Nintendo specs really

Nape4
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Nape4 on November 11th 2016, 9:56 pm

Channelw now its pointless no longer hosting my forumurl on my profile because I closed it down not deleted only I have access to it. SCREW you forumotion console an low end now HATES you for the noneffort put to fix this issue ASAP. no thanks to any specific staff who attempted to help an no special thanks to Pro Admin who were lazy on info an news to staff itself.

Sorry for my words of hurt but this pain it is necessary I put 6 year of my life to make my forum very good in design my skill is on hitskin @Nape4 to see my designs. Good luck on never ever getting around on the this less important issue forumotion grants on getting lawsuits by console an low end devices in the future to get there money back I hope they do for credits an domain. I hope you strave to never be great again with console or low end ever.

Nape4
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Nape4 on November 12th 2016, 2:07 am

Low end & Console vs Great Wall of Forumotion
Winner Forumotion for keen upgrade that ruined console an low end devices forever staff can remove this topic or ignore I will no longer fight for console but will go to a higher authority soon ether in real life of get goggle to handle forumotions lazy but pro admin justice for you forumotion teach (getting alot frustrating punchs out.) will post url to this thread to goggle fraudulent also will call go daddy in real life to tell my feedback to them about this forum host. Enough is enough I can get go daddy to do something even thought still a domain provider can help me in the direction were i can go to get the right authority or i can ask my countrys police department to tell were to report on this manner Properly.

Nape4
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray on November 12th 2016, 2:40 am

The issue has been reported to the techs. We do not have a time frame to tell you when or if this could be fixed.

SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Post by Nape4 on November 12th 2016, 2:55 am

exactly sigh I might have to go ahead with my report to authority because if your tech takes a year or 2 or even 25 years. note
We do not have a time frame to tell you when or if this could be fixed.
easily enough to just get proper authority to force because we will not wait forever or eternal life time for a fix forumtion is a easy death or small push from a user to go in real life report to right authority out of there country to came get you to do something. Or the report emailed to your tech was bounced off an not received its possibility that happened. There is no real seal of official email reply your staff sent got a official email automatic relpy form your own tech I think I gotcha you there . were is the official seal is was received by the department by the staff that sent the email a automatic reply hue SLGray. I know this can happened emails of specific unofficial unsupported departments cant receive email with there company including volunteers.

Nape4
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Nape4 on November 12th 2016, 7:28 am

un ha Interesting i noticed something Web Standard for console HTML4.01/HTML5/XHTML1.1/CSS1/CSS2.1/CSS3 (partial functionality)
XHTML 1.0 this The Web Platform Working Group has published a W3C Recommendation of HTML 5.1. This specification defines the 5th major version, first minor revision of the core language of the World Wide Web: the Hypertext Markup Language (HTML). In this version, new features continue to be introduced to help Web application authors, new elements continue to be introduced based on research into prevailing authoring practices, and special attention continues to be given to defining clear conformance criteria for user agents in an effort to improve interoperability by
. Bingo issue source solved of the error is the new html code above specs. I look in source codeing in cache by goggle is the cause why console an low end cant use built-in chat box an see images an why certificate security pops up on servimg

emailed Some WC3 staff with the code sourced in forumotion an told them very nicely mannered the issue console has since forumotion teach wants to take forever. Its a start I had to do an necessary to note out to a new code hoster.

Nape4
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Nape4 on November 13th 2016, 2:59 am

I have done great deal of replacement images on my forum boy its a pain an excusing. But I placed a % on my forum portal giveing what progress I have done to replace images on a working image host on console because I can. But its all good fun to get skills up. @Rukiafan you should do what I am doing put broken servimg and illiweb.com on a tinypic save them there the important ones needed your console an low end devices to work an keep enjoying during the wait time. There is no shame in fixing images low end an console just cannot use built-in chat or use announcements currently or see pop up welcome box right now all we can do is Trucking thought fix with tinypic.

Nape4
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Rukiafan on November 13th 2016, 6:34 pm

Yeah, I've been very patient and even I'm on the verge or reporting you guys. So please fix this. If you guys don't get the pro staff to at least acknowledge this within the next two weeks we're going to be forced to make a stand because we're now dangerously close to losing the entirety of our 25,000+ daily visitors. Now we're lucky to get 1,000 visitors a day and the vast majority of the staff can't use the website, worse yet my website's template has a ton of servimg hosted pics which has basically made the website unusable on low-end devices, due to loading times taking up to 5 minutes per page on devices that can't view the images...:/

Rukiafan
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by brandon_g on November 13th 2016, 6:49 pm

We have asked repeatedly for a pro staff to post in here. Unfornatelly they have neither acknowledged us or done it. All we have ever been told was it was reported to the techs and that they fix it when they have a chance to. That is all we have been told and that is all we can tell.

We volunteers can not force the pro admins to post in this topic, but believe we have asked them to do so a couple of times.

All we volunteers can say is we are sorry about the time it is taking to fix it and we would like to ask your continued patience on this .

-Brandon and the Forumotion Staff

Remember to mark your topic when a solution is found.

brandon_g
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Male Posts : 5355

http://broadcastingduo.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nape4 on November 13th 2016, 9:01 pm

like it or not the patient excusing will no long be as you put it brandon_g longer we wait its not hard to easy report forumotion to authoritys. there is patients then there is by force which will probably be happening soon a force by a user then myself to make forumotion fix it by laws of rights bradon_g I think Rukiafan will make you a forumotion get forced no mader your words an patients you say because authority screws you an you have to do what authority makes you by law or face jail time for ignoring it including forumotion so forumotion tech better do it Quickly now get on it before Rukiafan does something you will reget an forumotion for lack of fix or post by new pro admin gets fired instantly from there job or worse if it come around authority report. I would tread carfuly forumotion now.

It wouldn't be pretty for forumotion to be a court vs low end an also console games including nintendo ones its a major lose to forumotion because they could not defined themselves from low end or console companys an the number of feedbacks an calls to that company that made the console forumotion would have to do low end devices an consoles want instantly in a few days time to fix it immediately then the patient excuses all we can do is wait.

if forumotion didn't immediately fix the demands by court then goggle will get involved an shut you down by force under court ruleing by law. I am dead serious about what I said here its not a joke an dont even think of its funny because its not in reality jail time is not fun nore is shut down.

Nape4
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemo on November 13th 2016, 10:26 pm

Hello,

As it has been previously mentioned, we have reported this issue multiple times to our Pro Staff. Since it's still weekend, our head office is not open and our Pro Admin cannot check the issue. We need to patiently wait for tomorrow.

In addition, our company constantly tries to solve every problem. Saying that Forumotion will have to deal with justice will not solve your problem faster.

Thanks for your patience.

Hello

Nemo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Male Posts : 1083
Language : Greek, English, French

http://www.helpgr.forumgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nape4 on November 14th 2016, 5:17 pm

Actually it does an can making fun of authority when google sees it is no joke because thinking your above any law including French is not funny an it been past sunday already. I could report this now for the unserious you think law is an can do to forumotion as a company an its working staff an departments. This why going to a police department to file a report to look into national world wide things online in real life because reality beats online because it goes directly to the owner or sever company.

Nape4
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Nemo on November 14th 2016, 5:46 pm

@Nape4 wrote:Actually it does an can making fun of authority when google sees it is no joke because thinking your above any law including French is not funny an it been past sunday already. I could report this now for the unserious you think law is an can do to forumotion as a company an its working staff an departments. This why going to a police department to file a report to look into national world wide things online in real life because reality beats online because it goes directly to the owner or sever company.

Let's stay on topic please.
This topic is not about justice.

Hello

Nemo
Support Moderator
Support Moderator

Male Posts : 1083
Language : Greek, English, French

http://www.helpgr.forumgreek.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nape4 on November 15th 2016, 6:23 pm

it does have to deal with suject because soon forumotion will get reported to authoritys to handle this since forumotion tech an pro refuse to say info on this manner highly so reporting to authority is going very close by me an Rukiafan to reporting for lack or fix which is a excuse by you guy ether saying all we can do is wait please be patient an what SLGray said
We do not have a time frame to tell you when or if this could be fixed.
exactly why reporting to authority is better action then waiting patient forever in a eternal nonfixed issue. when a report I will not hold any thing an also tell how we has users were treated by staff an action on pro admin an forumotion techs end an lack of info . I will also give to report that I as a user showed real proof screenshoot an it was ignored form off my console how admin control panel looks in console on forumotion an use that against forumotion support for not even careing nore the new pro admin to look at the screen shot

actual real proof this is my wii u gamepad on forumotion admin cp what it really looks like an what older cpu see to what the poster above me said. totally illiweb.com hoster issue posted by me on October 18th proof of look on console admin cp on forumotion an it still looks like this still on console today
I can use this against you in my report screenshot it was ignored when your support says -Please be clear with your questions or problems. Screenshots, links and new codes you installed, will help solve your issue quickly. which was on October 18th page 2 of this thread

Last edited by Nape4 on November 15th 2016, 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Nape4
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum