The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

ProMotion Forum : Simple

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ProMotion Forum : Simple

Post by Prophecy on November 18th 2016, 11:49 pm

Name of the Forum: ProMotion Forum
Address: http://www.forum-promotion.com/
Type of Review: Simple
Your Name on the board: Prophecy
Link to your last Review (if applicable): N/A

Prophecy

Male Posts : 22
Language : English

http://www.forum-promotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ProMotion Forum : Simple

Post by Soul on November 19th 2016, 12:05 am

Hello @Prophecy,
I would more then happy to do a review for your forum!
Please allow me 24 to 48 hours to complete this review! If you have any questions or concerns during the review process, feel free to send me a PM here on Forumotion or just reply to me on this topic.

Cheers,
James

Soul
Forumember

Male Posts : 673

http://adminvortex.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Prophecy on November 19th 2016, 12:26 am

Okay thank you!

Prophecy

Back to top Go down

Post by ChanelW on November 20th 2016, 11:25 am

Hello @Prophecy,

I will try to complete a forum review for you within the next 24 - 72 hours. I will notify you if any delays occur. If you have any questions during this process please do not hesitate to contact me via PM.

Thanks,
ChanelW :rose:

ChanelW
Trial Reviewer
Trial Reviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Prophecy on November 20th 2016, 12:09 pm

Thank you!

Prophecy

Back to top Go down

Post by ChanelW on November 21st 2016, 7:57 am

Hello @Prophecy,

Here is your forum review for the forum - ProMotion Forum.
This review consists of covering most of the ratings in detail as well as my own opinions and suggestions all viewed by my perspectives.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to post below Smile

[centre]
ProMotion Forum[/center]

First Impressions
General Forum Appearance
Forum Activity
Staff & Usergroups
Forum Originality
Forum Layout & Organization
Grammar & Spelling

Conclusions

• Where do I start? The theme is absolutely amazing! Just looking around we are greeted by a small banner which consists of your forum logo, title and description which impresses me. So now we have brief insight of the forum’s meaning. ‘The Best’ suggests to us it is better than the rest and convinces new members, as for your forum just has been released I am pleased with the progress you have made. A small improvement may be in the future is to create more of an eye catching logo, There is person been surrounded by a circle which suggests to me it could be someone been circled by a community? I am unsure of the meaning of your logo. I am pleased how organised your forum is and is divided into 3 sectors. The light burgundy and light blue blends really well and there is no strain in the eyes when focusing on your forum which is a good advantage. Moving on to your forum’s activity, of course we all know that you have just released your forum to the community and well in my opinion you are progressing quite quickly, the number of posts are increasing daily as well as the number of members. You have a general amount of user groups nothing really which is new to me they all seem to be the original usergroups all forums have, there is a stable amount of staff members so far and I am pleased to see title descriptions for all user groups including responsibilities. I’d just like to mention my opinions on your cool feature located on the left hand side of your forum which pops out showing all the latest topics which is very useful and very easy and accessible, also scrolling down we can view all of the key information regards to the forum which is amazing I also adore the snowing effect suiting the season winter which gives of a nice comforting spirit. Your forum seems very organised as I mentioned above regards to categories and the sectors dividing up your forum, inside of categories contain the relevant information given to us in the category descriptions which are also very detailed. You have given members a lot of opportunities to choose from we have the opportunity to have our forum located underneath the header of the forum, we have the ability to promote our forum, request a forum review and a graphic request. There is also a good range of categories for members including the off-topic section and forum game section. Just a little grammar mistake on the “Off Topic” category description you wrote “Other topics that are cannot go anywhere in the rest of the forum. This is a $ free forum.” correctly should be “Other topics that cannot go anywhere in the rest of the forum. This is a $ free forum” when you also say “This is a $ free forum” to prevent confusion you could change that too “This is a $ free category” In the category description ‘Forum Games’ correctly should be “Rise your post number” I think I have covered everything and really your two improvements are - Creating a more eye-catching and appearing banner for members and adding social media links to advertise your OWN forum and engage with the community a little more. Overall your forum is just a small community which will of course develop into something a lot more bigger in the future.

Forum Strengths

• Forum Theme
  • Layout & Organisation.aw
  • Small Features

Forum Weaknesses

• Create a more engaging forum banner.
  • Lack of contact with community outside of the forum
  • Small SPAG Mistakes

Average Review Score: 9.6/10

ChanelW
Trial Reviewer
Trial Reviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Prophecy on November 21st 2016, 1:19 pm

Thank you @ChanelW. It was an amazing review. I corrected the grammar errors.
As for the logo, it was inspired by the forum's content. Promotion, so the person there with the circle around him shows the promotion of each one. That's how i saw that.
Lastly, the forum features are not over yet. We are getting our social media ready and we have to be completely finished before we include them so that members can get informed by our media. Once we finish our work we will publish them to you!

Once again, thanks for your amazing review.

Prophecy

Back to top Go down

Post by ChanelW on November 22nd 2016, 8:41 pm

Hello,

Thanks for your kind comments and explanations. Of course we do not expect you to have it all perfect in one go with the exception of a new forum Very Happy

Well Done!

Thanks,
ChanelW :rose:

ChanelW
Trial Reviewer
Trial Reviewer

Back to top Go down

Post by Elementar Yesterday at 9:50 am

Tagged: This request will be completed within 24 to 72 hours.
Thank you for your patience!
Please read our section rules: Review Section Requesting Guidelines

Elementar
Forum Reviewer
Forum Reviewer

Male Posts : 257
Language : English & Basic Italian

http://pokeforumunity.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Prophecy Yesterday at 12:47 pm

Thank you! I look forward to it!