The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

I need to know what this area is called

Go down

I need to know what this area is called

Post by Yawn on December 5th 2016, 9:01 am

Hi. I'm basically ignorant about HTML and CSS. I'm trying to decorate my forum for Christmas but I do not know what this area ( where the yellow arrows point to is called so that I can change the color there. My forum url is :

This is a picture with arrows showing which area I want to change so that I don't have to use obnoxious font colors. I'd like to make that lower area that is circled in yellow white, but I don't know how to do it. Thank you.

Last edited by Yawn on December 5th 2016, 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Posts : 31
Reputation : 1
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Re: I need to know what this area is called

Post by SLGray on December 5th 2016, 9:29 am

It is part of the navbar area.

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.


Male Posts : 41818
Reputation : 2875
Language : English
Location : United States

Back to top Go down

Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum