The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Update Profile Field from other Pages

Go down

Update Profile Field from other Pages Empty Update Profile Field from other Pages

Post by DesignersSociety December 30th 2016, 9:09 pm

So I am trying to make an automatic currency system where when members do certain things it'll change the amount of currency they have. Basically I have a number field setup on their profiles that's editable by the members but not visible. I want to then be able to grab that info and when they are on other pages and say click a button then it updates their number like + or - a certain amount from their current and then saves that. I've already got the proper coding to put their amount of currency in the nav bar I have setup on every page but the only issue is being able to edit it and have it actually save. I can usually figure stuff out if someone even provides just some kind of code, I feel like I'm missing something to make it into a form to be able to submit/save the info...

Here's what I've got:

Code:
<span id="your_div_id_points1"></span>
      <script>$('#your_div_id_points1').load('/u' + _userdata.user_id + '  #field_id1')</script> 
DesignersSociety
DesignersSociety
Forumember

Female Posts : 146
Language : english

http://designerssociety.betaboard.net

Back to top Go down