The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Staff Assistance Needed, Need To Clean Unused JS, CSS, etc.

2 posters

Go down

Staff Assistance Needed, Need To Clean Unused JS, CSS, etc. Empty Staff Assistance Needed, Need To Clean Unused JS, CSS, etc.

Post by Rukiafan February 1st 2017, 7:18 pm

I'm pretty poor at the moment and my PC died awhile back so searching for and removing unused codes to optimize my website is impossible for me at present and since all of the new features were rolled out last year my website went from just slightly slow to an absolute snorefest in-terms of its loading times. It can literally take 2-3 minutes for some pages to load on a game console or mobile browser, so I'd like to humbly request a pro admin to possibly remove any coding that isn't being utilized. I'm sorry for asking because I know you guys and gals are really busy, but as it stands my website isn't usable for me and many of my members so I'd be extremely grateful for any help regarding my issue.

My website's url is http://www.WiiWareWave.com

Thanks in advance! Wink
Rukiafan
Rukiafan
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Staff Assistance Needed, Need To Clean Unused JS, CSS, etc. Empty Re: Staff Assistance Needed, Need To Clean Unused JS, CSS, etc.

Post by Ape February 1st 2017, 8:10 pm

hello looking over your forum there is lots of things that will make your forum really slow

most of your problems come from this part of your forum as the icons don't show.
Staff Assistance Needed, Need To Clean Unused JS, CSS, etc. Captur69

when something is not working right it will slow things down lots

you need to fix the icons or remove it.

Staff members will not remove codes fro you as we could remove things you don't want removed and mess your site up.

so no staff in there right mind will do this.

Staff Assistance Needed, Need To Clean Unused JS, CSS, etc. Left1212Staff Assistance Needed, Need To Clean Unused JS, CSS, etc. Center11Staff Assistance Needed, Need To Clean Unused JS, CSS, etc. Right112
Staff Assistance Needed, Need To Clean Unused JS, CSS, etc. Ape_b110
Staff Assistance Needed, Need To Clean Unused JS, CSS, etc. Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19109
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down