The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Comfirmation code version (Invision wont appear for Wii U/wii Console)

2 posters

Go down

Comfirmation code version (Invision wont appear for Wii U/wii Console) Empty Comfirmation code version (Invision wont appear for Wii U/wii Console)

Post by Guest April 6th 2017, 7:46 pm

The Invision forumotion type the comfirmation code will not show up for console which is odd only wii u can handle phpbb2 or 3 or just phpp but not a simple Invision type

Versions
(phpBB2 phpBB3 PunBB)- work for wii u fine

Invision- code upon register will not show for wii u

ModernBBBETA- unshore it works for wiiu

the basic  Confirmation code :will not work when its turned on for wii u I see the problem when I try registering or sign up there is no box or code image to comfirm my sign up new scripting error

Back to top Go down

Comfirmation code version (Invision wont appear for Wii U/wii Console) Empty Re: Comfirmation code version (Invision wont appear for Wii U/wii Console)

Post by Ape April 6th 2017, 9:02 pm

Nape4 wrote:The Invision forumotion type the comfirmation code will not show up for console which is odd only wii u can handle phpbb2 or 3 or just phpp but not a simple Invision type

Versions
(phpBB2 phpBB3 PunBB)- work for wii u fine

Invision- code upon register will not show for wii u

ModernBBBETA- unshore it works for wiiu

the basic  Confirmation code :will not work when its turned on for wii u I see the problem when I try registering or sign up there is no box or code image to comfirm my sign up new scripting error
What comfirmation code you talking about ?

Comfirmation code version (Invision wont appear for Wii U/wii Console) Left1212Comfirmation code version (Invision wont appear for Wii U/wii Console) Center11Comfirmation code version (Invision wont appear for Wii U/wii Console) Right112
Comfirmation code version (Invision wont appear for Wii U/wii Console) Ape_b110
Comfirmation code version (Invision wont appear for Wii U/wii Console) Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19109
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Comfirmation code version (Invision wont appear for Wii U/wii Console) Empty Re: Comfirmation code version (Invision wont appear for Wii U/wii Console)

Post by Guest April 6th 2017, 9:04 pm

register comfirmation code upon signing up to prove your not spamming that one @Ape

Section
after you agreed to terms step 2 on my wii u all i see is a blank nothing all it has is this

Comfirmation code: no image nothing (CAPTACHA) an no box to input code into at all

you know what I am talking about usually after you reinput your password again below it has clear as day a Comfirmation code: with a (CAPTACHA) of random letters an number you must input in blank box to pass the challenge of the spam or finsh register or prove your human not a bot that system

it means this a program or system intended to distinguish human from machine input, typically as a way of thwarting spam and automated extraction of data from websites. wii u count as a mobile again along with nintedo switch which probably have the same problem as me an a switch is basicly a mobile like ipad is

Last edited by Nape4 on April 6th 2017, 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ape April 6th 2017, 9:18 pm

Hmm They are all the same all from one server and all the same page no matter what forum Version you use.

The problem is Wii U and other systems The wii system uses really out dated systems and they don't want to budge on making things better.

We at FM try our best to make things better for all the members but we are limited to what we can do to help you.

I have already been talking to friends of mine that have now used nintendo switch and that browser system is still well out dated and no good for FM forums and i have had my friend test it on myBB and VBulletin forums.

Not sure why they would nit update the system to work with everything.

As for your problem make sure your Wii U is clear of all cookies and browser cache

Comfirmation code version (Invision wont appear for Wii U/wii Console) Left1212Comfirmation code version (Invision wont appear for Wii U/wii Console) Center11Comfirmation code version (Invision wont appear for Wii U/wii Console) Right112
Comfirmation code version (Invision wont appear for Wii U/wii Console) Ape_b110
Comfirmation code version (Invision wont appear for Wii U/wii Console) Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19109
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by brandon_g April 7th 2017, 1:23 am

They won't update the wii u system @Ape because Nintendo isn't making wii u's anymore. They discontinued it and their new console the Nintendo Switch came out at the beginning of last month. The switch does not have a web browser though I believe, it is strictly gaming (atleast that is what I have heard anyway).

Comfirmation code version (Invision wont appear for Wii U/wii Console) Brando10
Remember to mark your topic Comfirmation code version (Invision wont appear for Wii U/wii Console) Solved15 when a solution is found.
General Rules | Tips & Tricks | FAQ | Forgot Founder Password?

Comfirmation code version (Invision wont appear for Wii U/wii Console) Scre1476
Team Leader
Review Section Rules | Request A Review | Sticker Points
brandon_g
brandon_g
Manager
Manager

Male Posts : 10106
Language : English

https://www.broadcastingduo.com

Back to top Go down