The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Smart App Banner: highlight the mobile application of your forum !

5 posters

Go down

Important Smart App Banner: highlight the mobile application of your forum !

Post by The Godfather October 10th 2017, 10:56 am

Dear users,

We are pleased to announce that Forumotion is offering to its administrators the opportunity to promote the use of their forums on the Topic'it mobile application via a dedicated Smart App Banner.  Very Happy

What is a Smart App Banner?

The Smart App Banner is a small banner that can be added at the top of your forum during a consultation on mobile devices, to highlight its mobile application. It invites mobile users of your forum to download or use the Topic'it application of the forum to navigate.

It only appears when the user accesses your forum from an iOS or Android mobile device and offers two options to mobile users:

1. Download the Topic'it application: For mobile users who do not have Topic'it. In this case, the user is redirected to the appropriate store.
  2. Close the banner permanently: For those not wishing to use the forum via Topic'it.

Smart App Banner: highlight the mobile application of your forum ! 4565410

Can I customize the display permissions of the Smart App Banner in my forum?

Each administrator has the ability to customize the display permissions of the Smart App Banner in his forum via its admin panel> Modules> Topic'it> Topic'it Configuration> Display Smart App Banner on mobile devices

For this, he has the choice between:

• For guests and members: Displays the Smart App Banner for all mobile users visiting the forum from iOS or Android mobile devices whether they are connected or not to the forum.
  • For Guests: Displays the Smart App Banner for mobile users that are not connected and visiting the forum from iOS or Android mobile devices. In this case, mobile users connected to a forum account will not see a Smart App Banner.
  • No: Disable the Smart App Banner in the forum. In this case, no forum user will see the Topic'it banner of the forum whether he is a member or a guest.

This update will be accompanied by various corrections necessary for the proper functioning of Topic'it App. Note that one of these fixes will activate by default the Topic'it Connect option on all forums, even those that have previously disabled it.

Best regards
Forumotion Team  king
The Godfather
The Godfather
Administrator
Administrator

Back to top Go down

Important Re: Smart App Banner: highlight the mobile application of your forum !

Post by Tmking October 19th 2017, 8:17 am

The Godfather pls where can i post?
Tmking
Tmking

Language : English

http://loyd.blankenship800@mail.ru

Back to top Go down

Important Re: Smart App Banner: highlight the mobile application of your forum !

Post by Ape October 19th 2017, 11:29 am

Tmking wrote:The Godfather pls where can i post?

Hello if you needed your first post to use the PM system you could have used the General Discussion forum where you would have found some place to post in.

If you need support on this new tool then Please open a new thread and then point us to this thread.

Thank you.

Smart App Banner: highlight the mobile application of your forum ! Left1212Smart App Banner: highlight the mobile application of your forum ! Center11Smart App Banner: highlight the mobile application of your forum ! Right112
Smart App Banner: highlight the mobile application of your forum ! Ape_b110
Smart App Banner: highlight the mobile application of your forum ! Ape1010
Ape
Ape
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 19075
Language : fluent in dork / mumbojumbo & English haha

http://chatworld.forumotion.co.uk/

Back to top Go down

Post by GarryJoshi February 7th 2018, 11:24 pm

Topic'it app was working just fine when my iPhone was running iOS 10. Today I updated to latest iOS 11.3 but now whenever I am opening the app it is only loading a white blank screen and crashing itself after few secs. Anyone else encountering same issue after the iOS 11.3. update? How do I fix it guys?
GarryJoshi
GarryJoshi

Language : English

https://help.forumotion.com/r

Back to top Go down

Post by mpelmmc February 8th 2018, 12:52 am

GarryJoshi wrote:Topic'it app was working just fine when my iPhone was running iOS 10. Today I updated to latest iOS 11.3 but now whenever I am opening the app it is only loading a white blank screen and crashing itself after few secs. Anyone else encountering same issue after the iOS 11.3. update? How do I fix it guys?

You can use the topic'it support forum instead of this one for questions like this. I'm sure they will have a better answer Smile https://support.topicit.net/
mpelmmc
mpelmmc
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 1092
Language : English and Spanish

https://help.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down