The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I suggest making a gaming section for users who want to make dungeons and dragons servers or auto clickers servers.

3 posters

Go down

Do you agree or disagree ?

I suggest making a gaming section for users who want to make dungeons and dragons servers or auto clickers servers. Left1140%I suggest making a gaming section for users who want to make dungeons and dragons servers or auto clickers servers. Right11 40% 
[ 2 ]
I suggest making a gaming section for users who want to make dungeons and dragons servers or auto clickers servers. Left1160%I suggest making a gaming section for users who want to make dungeons and dragons servers or auto clickers servers. Right11 60% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 5

I suggest making a gaming section for users who want to make dungeons and dragons servers or auto clickers servers. Empty I suggest making a gaming section for users who want to make dungeons and dragons servers or auto clickers servers.

Post by Dr.Kran April 4th 2018, 3:28 am

I also suggest making the categories known to FM and make FM design much wider in the game makings with more features to reduce questioning, in other words I'm asking that you allow people to have bigger categories to choose from such as tripwire links.

Auto Clickers
How tripwire links work is by clicking them to trigger features such as.
Stacks at the sources when tripwire link has been used.
Also add how to auto close the same link.
Dr.Kran
Dr.Kran
Forumember

Male Posts : 70
Language : English

http://kranutopia.finddiscussion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

I suggest making a gaming section for users who want to make dungeons and dragons servers or auto clickers servers. Empty Re: I suggest making a gaming section for users who want to make dungeons and dragons servers or auto clickers servers.

Post by SLGray April 4th 2018, 4:38 am

Is this a suggestion for the support forum or the members' forums?

I suggest making a gaming section for users who want to make dungeons and dragons servers or auto clickers servers. Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51482

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down

I suggest making a gaming section for users who want to make dungeons and dragons servers or auto clickers servers. Empty Re: I suggest making a gaming section for users who want to make dungeons and dragons servers or auto clickers servers.

Post by Dr.Kran April 4th 2018, 6:12 am

SLGray wrote:Is this a suggestion for the support forum or the members' forums?
Yes, I'm helping everyone that's interested in further features.
Dr.Kran
Dr.Kran
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackScorpion April 4th 2018, 6:16 am

I'm sorry, I still don't understand the purpose of this?

Are you suggesting that we create a gaming category on the Support Forum? Also what is tripwire ?
BlackScorpion
BlackScorpion
Graphic Designer
Graphic Designer

Male Posts : 7010

https://help.forumotion.com/f6-graphic-design-section

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Kran April 4th 2018, 6:44 am

BlackScorpion wrote:I'm sorry, I still don't understand the purpose of this?

Are you suggesting that we create a gaming category on the Support Forum? Also what is tripwire ?
Here's what I meant by tripwire, you click the link and it adds points the set source per the amount of times the link was accessed, meaning a stacker for games that's clicker based.

For example, click to attack and it reduces a numeral etc.
Or quantities of what's left in the tripwire database sources.
2 things needed.

1# is the content that increases/decreases in numeral.
2# the given url will activate the content's increasing numerals.

And yes, the forums should have a section that helps people with game maker suggestions such as a full game sheet then people can freely use them and make a similar game by editing the sheet codes.
Originally the tripwires are designed to set off whatever it's connected to.
People use google though, it isn't the best place for information though.
Dr.Kran
Dr.Kran
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by SLGray April 4th 2018, 7:46 pm

Since you mean for all forums, I will move it to the correct section.

I suggest making a gaming section for users who want to make dungeons and dragons servers or auto clickers servers. Slgray10

When your topic has been solved, ensure you mark the topic solved.
Never post your email in public.
SLGray
SLGray
Administrator
Administrator

Male Posts : 51482

https://forumsclub.com/gc/128-link-directory/

Back to top Go down