The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP !!!! --> How to Add Image Verification to your Forum

5 posters

Go down

verification - HELP !!!! --> How to Add Image Verification to your Forum Empty HELP !!!! --> How to Add Image Verification to your Forum

Post by zazun April 24th 2008, 1:00 pm

I need help... please....
I stuck in 6 step of your tutorial.... can you please help ?
I cant find header to edit........... ( "The only way to do this, is to go into admin>>styles>> headers and set display only images in the nav bar to: yes. ..... ")

I do everything, upload my new picture 50x50, save, generate, make new html page, that show in preview.... and than i stuck on this problem above

can you please send me printscren, how to complete 6 step.

TNX
Denis
zazun
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

verification - HELP !!!! --> How to Add Image Verification to your Forum Empty Re: HELP !!!! --> How to Add Image Verification to your Forum

Post by bluebells April 24th 2008, 2:16 pm

Step 6:
Go to your admin panel>general>homepage>headers>select yes for the display only images in the link bar option>save.

Then, go to your admin panel>general>homepage>navigation links>click on add a customized menu>type in the word "Register" for the menu and text field and place the link of the image verification on your html page for the redirection URL field>save.

For the original register menu, place this URL below on the redirection URL field:
https://2img.net/i/fa/empty.gif

I hope this isn't too confusing. If you still have problems, please let me know.
bluebells
bluebells
Forumember

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

verification - HELP !!!! --> How to Add Image Verification to your Forum Empty Re: HELP !!!! --> How to Add Image Verification to your Forum

Post by zazun April 24th 2008, 3:58 pm

LOL.... i mess everything !!! paste link and lose join link, now page cant be displayed.... disaster , i dont have "add a customized menu" any more, where thay go ? !!!!! I cant even delete portal, i delete and they are still there..... restore forum to day before, but nothing happens.
I give up !!!
Half forum is on english, and other half on stupid croatian.... you say house they translate eggs, you say ball, they translate starship !!!!

BYE
zazun

P.S. Tnx for help
zazun
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by zazun April 24th 2008, 9:27 pm

well.....
Im back..... i cant accept defeat.
Now i have 2 JOIN tabs, one working, the other not, how to delete second one ?!
zazun
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by bluebells April 25th 2008, 8:02 am

Delete the second tab by clicking this button: verification - HELP !!!! --> How to Add Image Verification to your Forum Delete11

If you can't find this button, then it's the original tab. Remember, you cannot delete the original tab, but you can hide it by placing the code below onto the redirection URL field of the 2nd tab and save.

Code:
http://2img.net/i/fa/empty.gif

If you need further assist, pm me the details of your forum and I might be able to help.
bluebells
bluebells
Forumember

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by zazun April 25th 2008, 3:49 pm

REALLY !!! WOOOW .... GREAT !!!!

This is pic of nav links, on the bottom is tab "registracija" which means "JOIN"

verification - HELP !!!! --> How to Add Image Verification to your Forum F_navlinksm_e98d998

tnx
Zazz
zazun
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by zazun April 26th 2008, 9:48 pm

OK.... I did it !!!!
Deleted entire forum and create new one.... with old one something goes wrong (pic above) now everything works fine.

TNX 4 EVERYTHING.....

BTW. I have another 5 questions.... but first, search forum....

BYE
Zazz
zazun
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by acef596 April 26th 2008, 10:45 pm

I had the same problem with two register but I can't edit the original any ideas?
acef596
acef596
Forumember

Male Posts : 494
Language : english

http://relaxingforum.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by zazun April 27th 2008, 1:45 am

Yeah, man....
Me too....
Nobody knows why ?
I delete forum and create new one.... maybe some one know better solution, I˙m just a noob....
Do you try to restore forum.... with https://www.forumotion.com/en/utils/

But i have new issue, hmmmm, Listen this....
I create playlist, on www.playlist.com, create HTML page, and player shows but only in preview mode, when i go to loging screen, there is no player... WHY ?!

Zazz
zazun
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by acef596 April 27th 2008, 3:05 am

zazun wrote:Yeah, man....
Me too....
Nobody knows why ?
I delete forum and create new one.... maybe some one know better solution, I˙m just a noob....
Do you try to restore forum.... with https://www.forumotion.com/en/utils/

But i have new issue, hmmmm, Listen this....
I create playlist, on www.playlist.com, create HTML page, and player shows but only in preview mode, when i go to loging screen, there is no player... WHY ?!

Zazz
I thin its becuase the original isn't meant to be altered.But you can hide it buy going to showing only images and use the url bluebells suggested.As for the playlist I can help with that but you might want to start a new thread and provide a screen shot.
acef596
acef596
Forumember

Male Posts : 494

http://relaxingforum.forumotion.com/index.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittles April 27th 2008, 3:08 am

Zazun, please start a new thread for new questions. With an appropriate title specific for the new question. Thanks!

This way if someone else has a question about the same thing, they might find the answer from doing a search. As the searches are most generally done by the topic title. Wink

Edited to add, looks like ace beat me to it.
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 3013
Language : English, Sarcasm and a bit of Swedish

http://moonlightcafe.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by zazun April 27th 2008, 8:05 pm

Sorry my bad..... Going to new thread !!!!

bye
zazz
zazun
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by zazun April 30th 2008, 2:29 pm

Admin, please lock.....
zazun
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by zakir321 April 30th 2008, 3:06 pm

Locked by OP request. Smile
zakir321

Back to top Go down