The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

your forum rules

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

your forum rules

Post by Guest on July 8th 2008, 1:51 pm

First topic message reminder :

here are my

Hello everyone and welcome to Staffordshire Bull Terrier forum!

You will need to register to post, this can take a little while, please be patient... if you are only here to read then, of course, there is no need to register.

If you spot a post you think moderators should be alerted to, there is a little alert button in the top right of each message.

• SBT Forum members are expected to act in a community-spirited way. It is unacceptable to behave in an anti-social manner on SBT Forum. If a forum member feels that someone is behaving in an anti-social manner, they should use the 'Report' button to alert the moderators
  • Any contribution that breaks the rules may be removed, and offenders risk being placed in pre-moderation or being banned from the site
  • SBT is for dog content. Any comments that are deemed to be off-topic may be moved
  • Completing your personal profile is mandatory. You must fill in this information to finish your registration and become a full member of SBT Froum.
  • Please don't abuse the complaints system. The Report button exists so that users can alert us to content that breaks the house rules i.e. offensive material, not typos and spelling mistakes. If a user repeatedly abuses the complaints button we may suspend their account
  • No harassment. Repeatedly posting personal or offensive comments that are abusive, threatening, offensive, obscene, harassing, harmful, inflammatory, racist or otherwise objectionable about individual members of the public or people who work for the Forum may be considered harassment. We reserve the right to remove such messages and take action against those responsible
  • Only make written contributions that are your own work or to which you have the copyright or other permission to distribute electronically. You may not violate, plagiarise, or infringe on the rights of third parties including copyright, trademark, trade secret, privacy, personal, publicity, or proprietary rights
  • You may not post any defamatory or illegal material of any nature. Posting a message with the intention of committing an illegal act is strictly prohibited
  • Do try to have fun with the forums. If you find yourself getting wound up or stressed take a break for a bit… coming back refreshed and eager to throw your wit at us once more.
  • Do be patient with other users. Even if someone posts in a way that annoys you (in “txt spk” for example), stay polite and light-hearted in any response. (In 10 years they might be your doctor, or Member of Parliament.)
  • SBT Forum reserve the right to change the house rules from time to time by publishing any amendments on site. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the house rules. By submitting a post you confirm your acceptance of any changes
  • No promoting dog fighting in anyway. We all know that this is what our dogs came from. However it is now illegal. We do not in any way support the very cruel act of dog fighting. Any posts made supporting it will be deleted.
  • AVATARS AND SIGNATURES MUST BE PG RATED AND CANNOT ADVERTISE DOG FIGHTING, DRUG USE, OR SEXUALLY EXPLICIT MATERIAL. You will be asked to remove such material ONCE and possibly banned for no compliance. People who browse this site at work should not have to be held accountable for content in YOUR avatar or signature. If you have to think twice about it or ask, its probably not appropriate.

Member Names will be failed if they...

• Contain website or email addresses
  • Contain contact information ie phone numbers, postcodes etc
  • Appear to impersonate someone else
  • Contain swear words or are otherwise objectionable

We reserve the right to fail messages which

• Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
  • Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
  • Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
  • Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, defamation and contempt of court.
  • Advertise products or services for profit or gain
  • Are seen to impersonate someone else
  • Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
  • Are written in anything other than English - Welsh and Gaelic may be used where marked
  • Contain links to other websites which break our color. (look below to find info about links)
  • Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
  • Are considered to be 'spam', that is posts containing the same. or similar, message posted multiple times
  • Are considered to be off-topic for the particular message board

The Forum welcomes feedback, both positive and negative, about our services but please make sure your comments are in line with the above House Rules. Repeatedly posting personal or offensive comments about individual members of the public or people who work for the Forum may be considered harassment. We reserve the right to remove such messages and take action against those responsible.

here are the rules for my moderators

Moderating a forum gives you power and, along with that power, responsibility. Your aim as a moderator is to use your powers for the benefit of the community. This page describes the things that you have the power to do and the things you should keep in mind as you moderate.

Moderators have the power to:

* Delete posts
* Delete threads
* Move threads to other forums
* Edit the description and rules for a forum

Moderators do not have not the power to delete users; this option is availible only to the me. If you feel that a user should be deleted or banned, please make a topic in the moderator room and tell and i will sort the problem out

As a board moderator, you are expected to:

* Check the forum at least 2-3 times a week
* Work for an active and pleasant forum
* Help new users on the forum to join the community
* Move messages that have been posted on the forum that you moderate but should have been posted on a different one
* Delete messages that are off-topic, racist, sexist, insulting or contain or link to illegal content. This includes anything that is a violation of copyright law.
* Respect the opinions of others when they differ from your own; you should never delete a post because you disagree with its contents
* Inform the me if you find any problems or bugs in the forum
* Inform the me as soon as possible if you do not want to moderate a forum any more

Back to top Go down

Re: your forum rules

Post by IvicaVulic on March 30th 2010, 1:32 pm

We have a problem with a one forum.
We sent Report an abuse to the forum administrators, but still no response.
These are offensive and defamatory content.
Need help!!

IvicaVulic

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Cool-processor on March 30th 2010, 4:14 pm

the default forumotion rules Razz

Cool-processor
Forumember

Male Posts : 724
Language : HTML | CSS/3 | JQuery

http://www.creative-labz.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IvicaVulic on March 30th 2010, 6:36 pm

if someone can send me the right way

IvicaVulic

Back to top Go down

Post by ELMONJE on March 31st 2010, 1:42 am

HELP ! PLSS Sad

ELMONJE

Male Posts : 2
Language : English,Bulgarian,Turkish

Back to top Go down

Post by kill22pro on April 3rd 2010, 7:19 pm

Those are my rules

1: Don't spam! (like posting a massage with only 'lol' or 'hey' ect..)

2: Post your topics in the good categorie and forums!

3: No refferals! (see rule 7)

4: If you post a tutorial or a download, always add the credits!

5: Aggressive or slanderous messages, as well as personal insults and critics, the coarseness and vulgarities, and more generally any message contravening the French laws are prohibited.

6: Messages who promote - or evoke - illegal practices are prohibited.

7: If you post informations which come from another site,
look first if the site in question doesn't forbid it. Show the address of the site in question in order to respect the work of their administrators!

8: Please post your messages only once. The repetitions are unpleasant and useless!

9: Please make an effort on grammar and spelling. SMS-style language (ex: r u sk8ing?) is not advised!

10: Have fun

kill22pro

Language : Dutch

Back to top Go down

Post by BloomStellaFlora on May 19th 2010, 10:42 am

@The Monkey Man wrote:These are my rules:

Below are the main forum rules for this site. We know that you are all good members, but we need you guys to know these to avoid getting into trouble, and dragging visitors away from the site.

Every single rule below applies to all forums, threads, posts, private messages, profiles, avatars and signatures.

Please read carefully as there is no valid reason for violating ANY policy, especially with the excuse "I didn't know it was a policy." "I haven't read the rules yet." or "I didn't think that was the meaning of that rule." Ignorance of any of the rules is never acceptable, no matter how strict the rule is.

If you don't know whether or not your actions violate the site rules, or do not understand the rule and/or why it's there, you should refrain from doing that action and ask an Administrator or Moderator before proceeding. Keep in mind that Moderators and Administrators have final say about what happens on this site and their decisions are are final.

Also, please keep in mind that the rules may change unexpectedly, so please check them at least once a week.

We want Super Mario Forums to be a safe, friendly community, so make sure you follow all of them!

Mild Rules - these ones have 20 chances until you get a two week suspension. Breakage of these 20 times after the suspension will result in a one month suspension, then a permanent ban.

1. No "BUMPing" or double posting before 24 hours.
2. Don't post if the post is not needed, post just to increase your post count, or litter the forums.
3. Always reply to Mods and Admins when they ask or tell you something important.
4. Keep all your posts G-rated (or in other words, something that would be suitable in a Disney cartoon 15 years ago).
5. Don't post violence-related posts towards anyone, except Naughty Teletubby, because he deserves it.
6. Don't talk about love, because sometimes, this can lead to extremely inappropriate subjects.
7. Try to keep text talk (txt tlk), bad word order (Word bad order!!!), yelling (YELLING!), purposely exaggerated bad grammar (pRupsly exagrtd bd grmr!!!!!!!!!!11!!11), mixed caps (mIxEd CaPs) and leet speak (L33T5P34K) to a minimum. These don't just make your posts nearly impossible to read, they make the little kiddies laugh at ya. Using the occasional 'u' or 'r' is okay, as long as you don't use it too much.
8. Do not post any content aimed for just one day ('I was ill today', 'What I did today', 'I'm off school tomorrow', etc.), topics that aren't very discussable ('I like donuts', 'I'm buried in a pile of sand ATM, brb', etc.), or topics that apply to multiple occasions ('There's a new member', 'Naughty Teletubby has been naughty', etc.). This is a forum, not a blog. However, this rule doesn't apply for celebration purposes, such as Christmas, Hanukkah, Birthdays, Mario events in RL/the forum, etc. - these are welcome.
9. Try not to use large images (more than 800x600 pixels big) in your posts. If you want to do so, please put them in a spoiler tag.
10. Be patient. Please be aware that every single member here has a private life outside the forum, and bumping up your thread every single two minutes won't help at all.
11. When posting a goodbye in the 'Greetings and Goodbyes' forum for a vacation, holiday, etc., please only post if you're going to be gone for five days or more. If you are going for less time, send it into a PM to your friends if you feel it's required.
12. We do not like 'grave digging'. Do not post on threads that haven't been replied to for 60 days or more unless you are going to post something constructive.
13. Don't post in any colors that blend in with the site's background, as this makes your post kinda pointless. Also, don't post in any colors that don't mix well together, and that make your eyes go funny.
14. Check that the forum that you posted your topic in fits the theme of your topic, so don't post a thread in the Bugs and Glitches forum about your favorite food.
15. Try to avoid using too much presentation (fonts, sizes, biu, etc.) in general posts, as this can be annoying if done too often.
16. Don't post threads with extremely random nature. This includes threads about a single type of food (such as a threads saying 'Do you like pie/cake/cookies/etc.', 'I wonder how they make waffles', etc.), very narrow details that you wouldn't really bring up a conversation about in everyday life (e.g. Do you like haircuts, is your computer screen 1280x1024 pixels, etc.), or the like. To avoid breaking this rule, ensure that the main topic of your thread can have a diversity of replies.

Strict Rules - these ones have six chances until you're permanently banned - the first will recieve a warning and the warning level being dropped down by one block, the second one will be a final warning and two blocks dropped down, the third will result in a three day suspension, fourth a week, and the fifth a month. In the first ten days after your registration at this forum, the underlined ones will be treated as severe rules.

1. No Spamming (Identical/irrelevant posts, off topicness, posts that disrupt a thread, mass PMing who haven't invited you to PM them, posting extremely random/spammy stuff just to increase your post count, using the forum as a chat room (e.g. POSTER 1: hi POSTER 2: hello POSTER 1: do you want to play brawl with me POSTER 2: okay then who are you playing as? POSTER 1: i'll play as luigi which course shall we play on? POSTER 2: mario kart circuit POSTER 1: oky letsa go POSTER 2: oh no my health is going down POSTER 2: haha i just threw you) threads with the topic of "what I did today..." (this is a forum, not a blog or chatroom), repetitive bumping of threads (you can only bump once after someone (including you) hasn’t posted in the thread for 24 hours), one or two letter replies (i.e. ok, LOL, Yes, agreed, nods) and posts containing more than 30 smilies, or 5 smilies per line, whichever is smaller), Phishing (tricking someone to giving away their account or credit card details) or Flaming (causing huge arguments).
2. Don't advertise your websites in your posts, signatures or avatars: if you wish to do so, please put it in the website section in your profile. If you joined only to advertise your site, then this also will be treated as a severe rule.
3. Don't impersonate or act like any other users, especially moderators and administrators.
4. Don't post any personal information. Personal information means age [because if you say your age, people will know how to target and attack that specific age group], SPECIFIC location [country/state is as far as you want to get], last name [you are one of the only people on Earth with your first and last name], photos of self [if randomers know what you look like, they can get ya easier], etc.
5. Speak English at all times. If you wish to speak another language, please post in another Super Mario Bros. forum that suits your language.
6. Don't be mean or racist to other members.
7. Don't criticize. Creative criticism is alright, but other types are completely prohibited.
8. Do not discuss highly controversial topics, such as religion, politics, abortion, animal testing, capital punishment and s**ual orientation.
9. Don't accuse other people of breaking these rules on the forums - if you want to do this, send it in a PM to an administrator.
10. If your post has been removed by a mod for rule breaking reasons, please don't repost it.
11. Don't post a topic more than once. If your thread is in the archive, just ask a mod/admin to move it back.
12. Please do not point out people or members in a negative way in public. If someone is bullying you, threatening you, hacking you, etc. through the site, PM it to an administrator IMMEDIATELY - do not post it on the forums.
13. Do not post any email addresses or instant messaging addresses on the forum.

14. Please do not post threads or polls asking 'Who is the best ___?', 'Who smells better?', etc. These are favortism threads, and will not be tolerated, because they often end up in situations where someone expresses a negative opinion about another person.
15. Do not give out your Super Mario Forums account info. You can never trust anyone with your account, not even your sibling or your best friend.
16. Make sure that each of your posts contain at least two words, or ten characters, whichever is longer.

Severe Rules - these ones will give you a permanent ban on the first sighting

1. Don't use inappropriate language or inappropriate pictures in your post. This means profanity (in both text & image form), s**ual words or images, gory or gross images, migrain-triggering flashes, or anything else that some people might find uncomfortable or can't cope with.
2. Don't join the forums unless you're going to post at least ONE post. If you join and don't post at all, you will get deleted without warning after 30 days.
3. Don't have more than one account owned by yourself, unless permission is given by The Monkey Man. This rule doesn't apply to administrators and moderators, as they can create extra accounts to test new features.
4. Don't scam people - this is against the law, and will not be tolerated on this site.
5. Do not post R0Ms, IS0s, emul@tors, or any discussion of those topics, whether it's Mario or non-Mario related - this is a fansite, not an 3mulation site, and 3mulation can be illegal if used in the wrong way.
6. Don't bypass the filter - we have a filter, but not every single bad word is blocked. Also, don't use words that have a resemblance to bad words as a replacement, not including the writing of these rules.
7. Do not post any BitTorrents, trojans, or viruses on this site.
8. Do not discuss hacking, except to say that you've been hacked.
9. When donating, please do not give false information. You might be using the money of someone who badly needs it.
10. Please do not mention t*bacc*, dr*gs or alc*h*l on this forum.
11. Don't post downloads in your posts, unless you have permission to do so.
12. To ensure you have read the rules, please give TT59153 reputation for this post. This allows us to know how many people have read the rules, and keep an eye out for rule-breaking members.
13. Please do not post any money related stuff (e.g. Help me raise money, Posting a competition - winner wins $5! etc.), except for that you donated or you're quitting due to the economy, because most of our users are under 18.
14. Do not bribe for any reason whatsoever (bribing is offering something, usually money, to have someone do something for you).
15. Do not join if you're only going to post in the Other Topics forums. This is a MARIO site, not a general chat site. Most users join our community to talk about Mario. If you have posted no Mario related discussion after 30 days of joining, your account may be deleted.
16. Do not encourage bullying, breakage of rules, or criminal activity.
17. Do not refuse to read or follow the rules or ignore your warnings.
18. Never break any of these rules for attention, such as having a thread called "LOL, I'm breaking a severe rule", then the main thread is like "Download thing HERE Also, I think the background of the site needs changing.", or the like.
19. Don't post smilies, ASCII text, or the like to produce rude imagery/words.
20. Have fun!

As you may know, there are many rules. Some are mild rules, and some are very strict rules. And some will get you banned on the first sighting.

If you break twenty mild rules, two strict rules, or one severe rule, this will happen to you:

1. We will remove your avatar - you will have to load it again when/if the ban is over.
2. We will make your current usertitle, "Game Over".
3. We will ban you, so you won't be able to access the forums.
4. We will change your signature to 'I have been banned until dd|mm|yy/forever.' You will have to load it again when the ban is over.
5. We will remove all your ranks until the ban is over.

So your posts will look similar to this (The person below got banned for swearing):

And as well as following the rules, it's best to look out for rulebreakers.

Here is a brief list of things you should and should not do when you see a post or thread worthy for immediate banning of the member.

Unfortunately the moderators and administrators can't view every single post on this forum, so we need you to help keep an eye out for rule-breaking members.

Anyway, if you if you find any members breaking any serious rules on the forum:

• DO send a PM to a mod, or report the post. Both are just as good. It's rather disappointing to see people who in no way contact a mod, egging the person on to continue.
  • DO be sure to include details. User name at the least. Having a thread where they did it is really nice, but not necessary.

• DON'T reply to the person. At all. If you feel that for some odd reason you MUST reply:

• DON'T quote the post. If you do that, your post has to be deleted too, and you're encouraging the troublemaker.
    • DON'T make extra threads on it. Again, more to be removed/deleted.
    </LI>

Thanks,
SMBF Moderators and Administrators

Yes, I know - my forum is strict. xD

BloomStellaFlora
Forumember

Language : English, Malay and Mandarin

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotspot on June 9th 2010, 5:49 am

These are my rules.

here are the rules, please obey them.

1. no nudity of any kind on the board, this is a board is friendly for all ages.
2.gravedigging is allowed, lots of forums don't allow gravedigging. i would like to make it clear that it is totally fine to gravedig, i do it all the time!
3. make sure to post in the right topics or board or category.
4. No spamming. It just wastes time for others. Spamming would be if you post something in a topic that has nothing to do with the topic, or if you just type "kdhgkjasdhjhajsdf".
13.No sexual content. Kids will come to this site they don't need to know that kind of stuff.
14. Don't use the chat for Personnal Messages to much just 5-7 then PM the person.
15. Use as much proper grammer as possible. It gets annoying if the whole topic is "LOL OMG R u going to the game 2." or something like that.
16. Be respectful and don't curse. The occational "Crap" or something like that is ok but no N word or the worse one's and no A$$ words, words that arent curses are okay, like "crap" and "hell".
17. no Using vulgar, profane, or sexually explicit language
18.no Using race, religion, culture, ethnicity, handicap, nationality, orientation, or gender as a means of insult
19.no Using threatening, harassing, defamatory, hate-speech
20.no Posting or requesting links to or material from pornographic, obscene, or hate-speech web sites
21.no Posting links to web sites with potentially offensive content without a clear warning
22.no Descriptions or details about any sexual act or sexual organs
23. no refferal sites or posts, don't join just to post about a Kewl site that lets you win prizez
here's an example by sakkemix
"OMG! LUK AT THIS SITE IT LET'S YOU WIN GR8 PRZES WWRR.ALLCRAPSITE.WTF/REFERRER=LIEKOMGZ"
none of that ^ okay?
24. Do not join just to advertise, we have had many members that joined just to advertise and it has annoyed me to no end. If you join just to advertise and did not join for the games or just to join, then you are not welcome to join.
You may only join if you have played either game series, want to play either series, just interested in the games or if you just want to join. You may not join if you just want to advertise another forum or site on here! Your account will be banned if you join just to advertise, and your post will be deleted.
This rule does not apply on my dark horizon forum, but only too my other two.

make sure to have fun!

Signatures
you can have as many pictures and links as you want, but dont add so many that it makes them too long and stretch the screen

Hotspot

Male Posts : 10
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Terry McBride on June 11th 2010, 4:34 am

All I have is this introductory message:

These are the Bloonsworld forums! Here we talk about Bloons in general, as well as Bloonsworld, the Bloons level-sharing site. This is the place to share your custom levels from Bloonsworld. Just remember to keep it clean and nice, because there are kids out there playing Bloons who are easily impressionable.

I visited the old Bloonsworld forums a couple times when they were still around and I managed to snag most of the icons off the old place. I hope this place will be able to recreate those forums, if not improve them.

So have fun and build levels!

Thanks,

Terry

http://bloonsworldforums.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Terry McBride

Male Posts : 5

http://bloonsworldforums.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by indy11 on June 14th 2010, 9:45 pm

you must use a title related to your problem/question.

Words such as "Urgent", "SOS", "Question", "Problem", "Hurry" are not tolerated

Last edited by indy11 on July 5th 2010, 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

indy11

Back to top Go down

Post by dominick on June 15th 2010, 6:07 am

There are only2 rules.

1. Do not offend anybody.
2. Have fun.

dominick

Back to top Go down

Post by phio69 on June 17th 2010, 2:32 pm

~by signing up to this forum, you have agreed to the forum rules below~

A. Posting Guidelines
1. Before you post a topic, please make sure that your topic has not been posted before. It is not effective to have two threads with same topic.
2. When you post your question or your topic, please use words that describe your topic best. Avoid using capital letters.
3. When you post a topic, please try to be clear and accurate about what you want to say. Use appropriate language and be polite.
4. This forum is using English as the main language. So when you post a topic or write replies, please use "good" English so that everyone can understand you. The "good" English here does not include texting (SMS) language style or using numbers. Some of us does not use English as the main language so please use clear and good language so everyone can join the discussion.
5. Avoid writing useless replies or spams or off-topic posts or double posts. Posts like these will be deleted immediately and the poster will be informed of it.
6. If you want to use "quote", only choose the part that you want to reply so the reading will be easier.

B. User Guidelines
1. Do not bash anyone because of who they are or what they say. It's okay for you to have opinions, but we won't tolerate those who are being too fanatic with their opinions and this starting to speak badly of others.
2. Do not criticize people uselessly. It means that you should not criticize someone with a critic that doesn't help him to get better.
3. Do not write or post spams (Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages). Messages that is considered as spams have been listed above. This include using excessive smilies.
4. Do not write or post anything relating to porn/hentai. Users with this kind of posts will be banned immediately. We are trying to keep this forum clean and fun for everyone.
5. Do not advertise anything on your posts. We'd like to make this forum free of any advertisements for you to have a nice stay.
6. Do not make double account. One person is enough with one account.

C. Avatar Guidelines
1. You can use any picture for your avatar, as long as it doesn't contain porn/hentai or advertisement.
2. The maximum size for your avatar picture is 200 x 200 px.
3. The avatar must not bigger than 64 B.

D. Signature Guidelines
1. You can use any picture for your signature, as long as it doesn't contain porn/hentai or advertisement.
2. You can put words for your signature, as long as it doesn't contain porn/hentai or advertisement.
3. The size of your signature picture is not limited, however, please avoid using huge pictures for signatures to make the loading process of the page faster.
4. The characters used for your signatures must not exceed 500 characters.

E. Warning System
If a member breaks the guidelines above, he will receive warning from the administrators. If he continues to break them, the administrators will keep warning him until the level which the staffs think is not tolerable anymore. When it comes to such condition, that member will be banned. The level of warning depends on what guideline that member breaks.

Please notice that these guidelines are not made to make you feel afraid of the forum itself. If you have questions, you can ask the administrators or the moderators, we will gladly help you.

Any additional guidelines will be added when necessary.

Thanks for the cooperation! ^^

phio69
Forumember

Female Posts : 72
Language : Indonesian, English, little Japanese

http://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by indy11 on June 22nd 2010, 6:35 pm

can u tell me what is fake signature

indy11

Back to top Go down

Post by DaBomb on July 13th 2010, 9:41 pm

Heres mine for TheCorner

@DaBomb wrote:Welcome, this forum is for usage of interactive and fun material! Here you can CHAT,POST,AND JUST HAVE FUN!

MAIN RULES [V1.0]

~NO CURSING
~NO SPAMMING/FLAMING
~NO RACISM OR ANYTHING OFFENDING OTHERS
~NO ADULT MATERIAL
~DOUBLE POSTING ALOUD UPPON FORUM
~NOBODY ACT AS IF THEY ARE ANY KIND OF STAFF UNLESS GRAPHICS.
~NO MORE THAN 1 ACCOUNT UNLESS YOU HAVE A GOOD REASON
~NO CRITIZING OTHERS BY THERE WORK,HOW THEY ACT, OR HOW THEY RE-ACT.

~NOTHING SUCH AS CURSING IN AVATARS
~NOTHING RACIST REMARKS IN YOUR AVATARS
~NOTHING SUCH AS ADULT/HENTIA MATERIAL IN YOUR AVATAR

WARNINGS [V1.0]

~HOUR BANNING
~2 DAY BANNING
~WEEK BANNING
~IP BANNING

DaBomb
Forumember

Male Posts : 65

http://animashons.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down

Post by EDTSkev on July 14th 2010, 12:46 am

Must have a think about this

EDTSkev

Back to top Go down

Post by Gramagamus Online on July 17th 2010, 6:21 am

LONG LIST OF RULES!:
Welcome to Gramagamus Online - Official Rules

Firstly, if you wish to post anywhere, you MUST become a member. Do this simply by clicking the "Register" link near the top. Registering can take a little while, so please be patient.

If you spot a post you think breaks the rules below, press the little Triangle button (Report Button) at the top right of the post. If the post is not examined or removed, alert staff by clicking "Contact" at the bottom of the website, or simply PMing a member of staff.

Regular Member Rules

• Any contribution that breaks the rules may be removed, and offenders risk being warned or being banned from the site.
  • Completing your personal profile is a very important thing. Please take some time to fill it out! You don't need to have all the information, just fields like "Gender:" and "Web Browser:".
  • Please don't abuse the complaints system. The Report button exists so that users can alert us to content that breaks the rules. If a user repeatedly abuses the complaints button they will suffer the consequences.
  • No harassment. Repeatedly posting personal or offensive comments that are abusive, threatening, offensive, obscene, harassing, harmful, inflammatory, racist or otherwise objectionable about individual members of the public or people who work for the forum may be considered harassment. We reserve the right to remove such messages and take action against those responsible.
  • Double, Triple, etc. posting is NOT permitted at ANY time.
  • Asking to be a staff member is not permitted, even via PM. Our staff will choose worthy members to become staff.
  • You may not post any defamatory or illegal material of any nature. Posting a message with the intention of committing an illegal act is strictly prohibited.
  • It's not that hard to speak English, or use grammar. Please TRY to use correct Spelling & Grammar in posts, txt spk can get very annoying.
  • Do be patient with other users. Even if someone posts in a way that annoys you (in “txt spk” for example), stay polite when/if you respond.
  • Avatars and Signatures must be use appropriately. Signatures may not contain more than 3 links and more than 3 images.

Usernames will be changed/removed if they:

• Contain website or email addresses
  • Contain contact information ie phone numbers, postcodes etc
  • Appear to impersonate someone else
  • Contain swear words or are otherwise objectionable

We reserve the right to remove/edit posts if:

• Staff consider to be "memberating" other users, this means to kind of act as staff and enforce rules on others
  • Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
  • Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
  • Contain swear words or other language likely to offend others
  • Break the law or condone or encourage illegal activity
  • Advertise products or services for profit or gain
  • Contain links to other websites which break our color
  • Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
  • Are considered to be 'spam', that is posts that are considered unuseful or used as a "post count jumper"
  • Are considered to be off-topic for the particular forum

Consequences include:

• Loss of privelidge to PM
  • Loss of Signature Use
  • Loss of Avatar Use
  • Drainage of your 'Warning Bar'
  • Account banned for a period of time
  • Account banned permanently
  • Email address used to create account banned
  • IP Address banned from website

Not only do regular members have to follow rules, but so do staff. Staff, in fact, have extra rules.

Staff Rules

• As a staff member, you represent our whole Staff - Do not break any of the rules above
  • Abuse of power is a very big problem on forums - let's try to be the first forum without staff that abuse their power
  • Staff have the power to drain member's warning bars - do not drain them without reason

Consequences include:

• Demotion
  • All consequences above

These are not the only rules, there are ones that are simple to follow with common sense. Just use common sense.

-James-

Gramagamus Online
Forumember

Male Posts : 441
Language : English | HTML |

http://gramagamus.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ezio on April 28th 2011, 4:50 pm

Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do INSIST That you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you Would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Rules and Disclaimer Forumbargedoz

Forumbargedoz (http://www.forumbargedoz.ce.ms) as a community forum site that is free but responsible.

Regulations and the following disclaimer below apply to and govern all discussion forum contained on the site Forumbargedoz. Please read carefully before you enroll and participate in forumbargedoz. By clicking the "I AGREE" below, you indicate that you agree to abide by the rules below:

Site
members and visitors to take personal responsibility and control over
the content / material was written and published by them, and you agree
to indemnify and not to overload this forum with the managers, including
administrators, moderators and owners of any claims that occurred due
to the message you may post on the forum. Forumbargedoz
reserves the right to publish any information we have about you in the
event of complaints and legal action arising from any message that you
may post. Please note that all IP addresses are recorded for all messages issued.

Forumbargedoz
not be liable for any statement, misstatement, inaccuracy or omission
in any content submitted by site members or visitors on the forums in
Bargedoz. Forumbargedoz
not responsible for the accuracy of the information content of any
forum participants, and will have no legal responsibility for the
results of discussions in the forum.

If you participate in forums on this site, you warrant that you will not:

Damaging the good name, threatening, abusive or insulting other people

Issued a statement that smelled of SARA (Tribe, Religion, Race)

Recommend unlawful action or discussion that lead to unlawful acts

Publish and distribute material that violates the rights of third parties or violate law

Publish or disseminate the material and language that are pornographic, vulgar and unethical.

You
shall ensure that any material you publish in Forumbargedoz either
text, images or other multimedia content does not violate any copyright,
patent, trademark or personal rights and other intellectual property
from third parties, and published with the permission of that third
party.

The content of the messages that exist in Forumbargedoz not be changed by Forumbargedoz in any way. However, Forumbargedoz reserves the right to delete messages that are deemed inappropriate and violate the context. If you find any posts objectionable or offensive, please contact the forum administrator.

Forumbargedoz not monitor every message published on this site at any time. If you want to contact Forumbargedoz, please send an email through the address listed at the contact site.

If you are unable to meet the regulations listed above, Forumbargedoz entitled to any further action. For the parties who violate these rules may be terminated membership without prior warning.

The regulations referred to above may be modified from time to time by the Administrator Forumbargedoz without notice.

Handle
links by registering yourself on this forum, you are included on the
above criteria and agree to abide by all of the above disclaimers and
rules

Ezio
Forumember

Male Posts : 155
Language : Bahasa. Indonesia

http://www.forumbargedoz.ce.ms

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk on May 10th 2011, 5:18 am

i'm done with rules.

No rules, do something stupid your outa of there, plain and simple... hehe

kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by mila on May 26th 2011, 1:28 am

i only have like two
no spamming and be respectful

mila

Back to top Go down

Post by blackturbokitty on June 30th 2011, 5:34 pm

You may not post anything that is illegal in Canada or according to national law. If you post anything that is illegal you will be banned without hesitation.

No posting of anything pornographic, sexist, slanderous or hateful.

Be nice. Dont abuse other users

No double posting.

Please post in the appropiate forum.

Put effort in your posts outside the spam forums. Otherwise it may be deleted or edited for clarity.

No posting commercial ads or posts for monetary gain. This means dont advertise your product or service here. If you do this, you will be banned without warning. Links to websites are okay just as long they are in the shameless plugs forum.

This is a English language website. Any posts in another language will be promptly deleted as I cant be sure their contents are in accordance with the rules.

These rules may be changed at any time.

I think my rules may be too restrictive.

blackturbokitty

http://spoonybard.canadian-forum.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rostaria on July 1st 2011, 8:15 am

Guest rules
1. Your free to view the board. In fact we encourage it. Please be aware there are certain boards not viewable until you have signed up as a member.

2. Please don’t talk in the shoutbox. That is for members ONLY.

Members Rules.
1. SPAM (Stupid Pointless Annoying Messages) apart from in the general forum (The second to last forum on the board.) one word responses are not permitted. If you do a one word response you will be contacted by a member of staff and asked to edit your post. Whilst smilies are permitted responding with just a smilie will be asked to edit there post. Level 1 warning

2. Be respectful towards staff. The staff are here for your best interest. If they ask you to edit your post please do it. No swearing or arguing with staff will be accepted. You will be able to tell who the staff are by the colour of there usernames. Purple-Owner, Dark Green-Administrator and Light Green- Moderators. Level 3 warning

3. No swearing. This includes the following words “Crap” “S***” “F**k we are trying to keep a clean and respectful board. Most words are censored. If you feel like a word should be censored please put it in the words ban thread. Level 2 warning.

4. Bumping threads. You are only allowed to bump a topic within a 24 hour period. Please note do not bump a thread that is more than 30 days old. Please begin a new topic. Level 1 warning.

5. Stay on topic. Try your best to stay on topic. If you feel you would like to talk about something else please begin another thread in the appropriate section. Level 1 warning

6. Avatars. Please do your best to stick to the theme of the forum. No posting of sexual content, no swearing in avatars, no nudity, no inciting of hatred. (if it breaches the rules it will be edited by an admin) continual abuse of the rules will have have there Avatar privileges banned. For a set period of time. Level 1 warning

7. Signatures. You have a 1000 character for your signature. You are free to put up to 2 graphics/banners. You signature cannot include the following. Sexual content, no swearing, no inciting of hatred. (if it breaches the rules it will be edited by an admin) continual abuse of the rules will have there Signature privileges banned for a set period of time. Level 1 warning

8. PM use. You are entitled to PM use however, using it promote illegal activities, using it to be threatening towards fellow members will see you being banned from using the PM system for a set period of time. Level 1 warning

9. Post count. Unlike other forum’s we encourage a lot of use of General section. However making 300 post in the General Section in a 24 hour period will be frowned upon. So please don’t be excessive. Level 1 warning

9.A Double posting. Please don’t double post. If you want to add something edit the post or wait until someone responds. Level 1 warning

10. Shouting. Please dont respond to post SHOUTING. This will result in your thread being edited. Apart from in stories, sentences games, poetry and Fan fic. * Level 1 warning.

11. Text talk. Text talk is prohibited. They occasional “u” “r” “QFT” and “WTF” is okay but entire post like “hi, hw r u.” will be edited until its readable. Level 1 warning.

12. Please speak English. This is an UK ran board. Please speak English. If English isn’t your first language seek translator software. Ask SonicScrewdriver for technology things. Level 1 warning.

13. Multiple Accounts. Only staff members are allowed Multiple Accounts. They are permitted extra accounts to help test the board. If you have a multiple account your accounts will be merged. Level 2 warning

14. Discrimination and abuse. We take discrimination extrememly seriously. Racism, homophobia, disability discrimination, religious and sexism will not be tolerated. Anyone who does this will have there account banned without explanation and you wont be able to access the board again. Level 3 warning.

15. Abuse of points. Excessive posting to boost your points will find the users points reduced. Level 1 warning

16. Adult Content. Links to adult content i.e porn, hentai and slash fiction will be edited and members warned. Doctor Who is family show and we are trying to keep the forum like wise. Level 2 warning.

17. Illegal activities. Promoting or discussing the following will have your account banned. How to download copyrighted material, bank robbing sites, drugs and virus. Level 3 warning.

18. Advertising. Please don’t advertise in threads. You can have ONE url in your signature and the website cant be related to illegal/adult/discrimination subjects. There is an adverstising forum but you must fulfill at least two of the following requirements. Made at least 50 qualifying posts. None of these can be made in the General or Newbie forum. Been a member for at least 30 days, Donated at least £5 to the board, referred at least 10 members to the board.Level 1 warning.

20. Thread length. We have decided to set a maximum limit to threads. 30 pages or 750 post will have the thread locked, moved to archive and will be asked to continue in a new thread. Some people find it hard to follow threads that are considerable length. No warning.

21. Check there isn’t a topic already. Please use the search function and check that there isn’t a topic already. Unless the thread has no activity over a 30 day period please don’t make a new one. You may find you thread merged with another. No warning

22. Please be extra vigilante with fraud. Don’t give out extreme personal information, credit cards or bank details. There are many fraudsters in the internet and we cant guarantee or be held responsible for any fraud. No warning.

23. Chat/shoutbox. Only members can use the Chat/shoutbox. All rules of the forum apply here. Note there is no PM or way to chat privately here. One staff can clear the board so please be careful what you post. If you break the rules of chat you will be banned from chat.

24. Don’t request to become a member of staff. Theses request will be ignored.

The failure to not follow the rules will result in the following:
Level 1: you will incur one strike to your name and you will lose 5 points.Having 10 strikes against your name will result in your account being banned.
Level 2: warning you will gain 3 strikes against your name and you will loose 20 points. Having 10 strikes against your name will result in your account being banned.
Level 3 warning: Immediate banning. Your account will be deleted and you will be refused future access.
No warning. This isn’t a rule persay but more of a guideline. There will be no action if you don’t follow these actions.
To indicate that you have read the rules please respond to the thread. With the words (username) agrees. All members are required to respond to this thread. Old and new.

Thank You.
Rostaria
(owner)
A bit too strict?

rostaria

Female Posts : 8

http://www.allthingswhovian.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Irian on July 3rd 2011, 4:06 pm

I've found some interesting ideas Smile

Irian
Forumember

Male Posts : 661
Language : English, Français, Spagnol, Latin, ecc.

http://www.puregroups.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by Belryhl on July 25th 2011, 10:08 pm

Time for the rules okay, after you are done reading send me a pm with the scared word.
All rules that are pretty much, you break um' your off -

(these are also forumotion's rules for the site)

NO
Sexual and/or pornographic content

Hateful or abusive content

Defamatory content and / or affecting the integrity of a person

Sale or exchange of medication that requires a prescription from a licensed practitioner, or medicines without prescription / drugs and any

other illicit substance

Copyright infringment / hacking

Spam / phishing and/ or malware website

Credit card fraud

And

If anyboby impersonates staff members tell me imediately .

I will not put up with it. *insta ban*

The other rules of this site and their punishments

~No harassment what so ever

1st offence harrassment - you are given a 25% warning level

2nd ofence harrassment -you are given 50% more waring level

3rd offence harrassment- You are banned forever

no whining because you didn't get what you wanted- 10% warning level

~Trolling

1st offence - 25% warning level is added

2nd offence- 50% warning level is added a great prize to show off *coughs not* to your friends !

3rd offence- A grand prize of a permanet ban !

4th- offence their is no sacred word but keep reading

~Chat rules
Be nice you can not type R rated martial there , but harrass any one any you will be banned , you can text there , it is a privilege don't abuse it or you'll be banned from it . You are allowed to curse but only mildly.

Do not flood the chat. It is a privlige and it can be taken away.

ex.

Eliza:......

Eliza:..........

Eliza:..............

~Commication rules

1st offence ex chat box:-25% WL

2nd offense -if you are banned from the chat i will give you 50% more and pm will be taken from the user if they commit a second offense

3rd offense - your IP adress will be banned and account deleted

Godmodding- Will not be tolerated , if you are found doing so I will filter your post from the topic and watch your post a 10% WL will be given to you.

The different forums are there for a reason. If something coud happen post it in realilty if it's probaly never going to happen it belongs in Fantasy ect...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanings

Troll- someone off topic and is trying to mess up your role play
Godmodding- taking control of an others character, WL- warning level what is given out if you break a rule once it is reached 100 you are banned

these are just the things some people may not really know what the word means .

Pickle!!!

but there is no scared word.. shhh

Belryhl

Female Posts : 6

http://nevrgiveupnever.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana on July 28th 2011, 7:25 pm

Translated them into English:

It's not allowed to reveal a person's identity - no full names, locations, school names.

It's not allowed to reveal anyone's personal (not yours not anyone else's) mail addresses, phone numbers, accounts of (dating) websites. If some user interests you, contact them via pm and ask for the information privately.

Be polite and friendly, including honouring the decisions of the moderators and administrators. If you dislike a regular member just add them to your block list and most of their posts won't be visible to you.

It's not allowed to put down/attack a member, not publicly nor via pms. If you're a victim of such behaviour or see someone else getting bad treatment, notify the administrator. Save yourself and others.

Don't overuse cuss words. Don't spam - pointless, repeating posts. Stay on topic..

Don't answer to offensive or spam posts. Report the post/thread.

When opening a topic, put a suitable title.
A full sentence (at least 20 letters) and bring out the main point, otherwise it will be closed and you have to report the thread with correct title.

Only one account per person is allowed. If a banned user signs in with a non-banned user's account, they might too be banned.

Don't post chain letters, links to adult or game websites. No buying/selling, piracy or advertizing is allowed.

The maximum measurements for the imagein the signature is 750X150. Only one picture in the signature is allowed.

Only the users alone are responsible for the information they reveal on the forum or via private messages. When an unpleasant situation occurs the administrators and moderators are not responsible.

No posts are deleted so think well before you post.

Usernames are changed only once. Contact the administrator if you wish to do it.

Users are deleted when a request is sent to admin's e mail from the same mail address the person used to create an account on the forum.

Private messages can be sent after 50 posts on the forum

Diana
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1286

Back to top Go down

Post by idinafig on August 4th 2011, 8:10 am

I have default rules and a sentence below:
I wonder, does anyone read this????
lol Smile

idinafig
Forumember

Language : English, Russian, Css, Html, Gml, Lisp, AS..... :)

http://wtforum.2x2forum.ru

Back to top Go down

Post by Gill on April 23rd 2012, 7:12 pm

To keep this topic alive...
Here are my rules, they are in Dutch, because my forum is Dutch Very Happy

Op RetroNet gelden een aantal forum regels die alle personen die gebruik maken van het forum moeten opvolgen. Deze regels zijn er om het gezellig te houden.
Onder alle personen die gebruik van maken van ons forum vallen: Elk lid dat geregistreerd staat op RetroNet en iedereen die gebruikt maakt van een of meerdere diensten van RetroNet.

Regels:
- Discriminerende, scheldende, vloekende, dreigende, beledigende en racistische berichten zijn niet toegestaan. Dit geldt ook in plaatjes en linkende websites.
- Spammen, flooden, meerdere dezelfde onderwerpen starten, zinloze berichten zijn niet toegestaan. RetroNet is geen Chat!
- Grove afbeeldingen, seksuele afbeeldingen, afbeeldingen met een seksueel achterliggende gedachte zijn niet toegestaan.
- Links naar forums, seksuele content houdende sites, schadelijke sites, gewelddadige sites plaatsen is niet toegestaan. (uitgezonderd Ragezone & Otaku)
- Links sturen / Reclame maken voor commerciële doeleinden is niet toegestaan.
- Gedraag je als bezoeker en niet als staflid van RetroNet. Daarvoor zijn de aangewezen personen met rangen: ‘Moderator’ of ‘Beheerder’
- Het RetroNet Moderatorenteam heeft het recht om ten allen tijde berichten te bewerken, te verwijderen, te verplaatsen en om personen de toegang te weigeren van gebruikers.
- Hulp links e.d. zijn niet toegestaan. In onderschrift, daar mag je ze wel zetten.
- Je bent verplicht om bij elke post die je gekopiëert hebt van een ander forum, de credits erbij te zetten (vanwaar je het gekopiëert hebt).
- De projecten/services die worden opgezet moeten vrijwillig zijn en er mag niks mee worden verdiend.

Verplicht gedrag naast de bovenstaande regels;
- Je bent te gast op het forum. Net als je bij kennissen op bezoek bent, gedraag jij je hier ook.
- Luister naar het forum Moderatorenteam wanneer je wordt aangesproken over je gedrag op het forum en volg deze aanwijzing(en) ook op. Bij discussies over deze zaken heeft de moderator gelijk.
- Post je onderwerp zo veel mogelijk in de juiste categorie. Indien je er niet uitkomt, vraag dan hulp aan een moderator.
- Je gaat niet offtopic in andere topic's voor je eigen problemen. Maak 1 topic voor al je problemen.
- Breezahtaal, l33ttaal en zulke teksten zijn niet gewenst. Post zoveel mogelijk in het Algemeen Nederlands.
- Een handtekening op het forum mag niet te lang zijn, anders wordt het forum niet echt overzichtelijk.
- Bumpen mag, alleen als er in het topic 24u niets gepost is.
- Er wordt geen hulp aangeboden via TeamViewer, niet door de helper en ook niet door de vrager.

De Waarschuw balkjes
De waarschuw balkjes zijn weg. en ik stap af van dit systeem.
Iedereen dient zich netjes aan de regels te houden, Gebeurd dit niet. Dan loop je het risico om een ban te krijgen voor een paar dagen (Ligt aan de ernst van de overtreding)

Gill
Forumember

Male Posts : 162
Language : Nederlands

http://www.retronet.nl

Back to top Go down

Post by Jellydonut on April 24th 2012, 2:25 am

@Admin wrote:Welcome to the General Rules of the forum. The administrators and moderators work very hard to make this site perfect, and we do not like when members make all that work go away by breaking rules. Please read these rules BEFORE posting on this forum.

GENERAL RULES:
.:No Rudeness towards any member
.:No Creating fake information/news
.:No Using RED or BLUE post color. These colors are reserved for mods/admins to edit posts with
.:No inappropriate pictures or links
.:No last names, house addresses, or phone numbers
.:No swearing. If a radio version of a song doesn't allow it, it's not allowed on here.

You can choose how much personal information you want to share, if its allowed. Here are thinks you can post on the forums at your owk risk:
Name

Thank you,
The staff of the Googles Club Website

*Please note that these rules are different from the CHATBOX RULES

Haha, sort of cheesy and short, it was written by 3 different admins, so it doesn't even really go together. I should probably update them sometime.
I love our radio version/swearing rule though xD

Jellydonut
Forumember

Female Posts : 572

http://www.googlesclub.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kailamilos on May 10th 2012, 5:17 pm

Here’s mine:
1. Write only relevant posts.
2. No spamming
3. Be courteous, and
4. Enjoy the thread. 

kailamilos
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by ~@dikz~ on May 10th 2012, 5:36 pm

Here's mine:

GENERAL RULES

1. English and Tagalog only must be used to post messages in forums and Chatbox. Apart from these threads for basically different dialects. We also avoid use of SMS typing words or phrases.

2. If you create a new topic, especially new members, make sure it is in the correct forum or category. And double-check also the forum or thread title before posting messages.

3. Before asking questions or request, use first the search box of Adikz Forum.

4. Be friendly and respect all members of Adikz Forum.

5. Use only wholesome family-friendly or words in chatbox and forums.

6. Do not insult, or do any intense emotional pain to others, including contempt, to harass, harassment, defamation, or abuse to another person or institution.

7. No hacking to others or removal of copyright notices and attributes (unless with the permission of the author or owner), pornographic or anything related to the exploit of children under 18 years old, bestiality, extreme violence, and accidentally posting phishing sites, viruses and malicious software.

8. No spamming or posting or send a PM / email of useless or unnecessary messages (including the posting of one or two smilies which have no relation to the topic), or posting of two or more messages with the same content.

9. No flooding or posting of messages on consecutive chances in just a short time (use the edit button if you may want to add or change posts, and multi-quote button if you wish to quote more than one post).

10. Do not put/use obscene, immoral, or improper images or words in the signature, avatar and profile.

MODERATION RULES(for Moderators)

1. As a moderator, you are expected to be active on the forum. This not only includes logging in frequently, but posting and initiating new topics of interest as well, especially in the board(s) that you moderate.

2. As an active moderator, you are expected to help other members by offering knowledge that you have or providing links when necessary.

3. You are expected to conduct yourself on Adikz Tambayan Forum and other forums (if under the same username) in a way that represents the forum - no offensive behavior or arguments. We are the role models for the forum and members will emulate our actions.

4. Do not allow negative comments about members. Remove the post and post a comment noting the reason it was deleted. Send the original poster a personal message (PM) explaining why the post was removed and noting any applicable forum rules.

5. Notify a forum administrator of any violations that cannot be handled as a moderator and send a warning to the member. In an instance where a member/s behavior is so offensive that it requires a ban, contact an administrator.

6. If a thread is started in the wrong board, move the thread to the correct board.

7. If a thread begins to get off-topic, split the thread and all applicable posts into a new thread with an appropriate thread title.

8. Treat all members with respect. As a moderator of Adikz Tambayan Forum, you should exercise restraint when responding to an infraction. Try to keep your personal opinions regarding members to yourself as it reflects negatively on the forum. The responsibility of being a forum moderator includes acting in a manner that is considered unbiased and level-headed.

9. Learn and be familiar with all of the forum rules and policies. Moderation actions should only be taken in response to a direct infraction of these rules and for no other reasons. When in doubt, contact a forum administrator for advice on how to handle a situation.

10. No moderator should EDIT anyone's posts. If there is a dispute regarding a post please send a personal message (PM) the original poster (OP) to discuss it or remove the post. Posts should only be removed when absolutely necessary - such as when maintaining the integrity of the thread or the forum and it's guidelines/rules.

11. Adikz Tambayan Forum reserves the right to modify these rules as needed without prior notification and to remove moderator privileges at will.

The Adikz Staff will be able to delete, edit, to move, and close any topic for any reason, and give warning or to suspend a member who violates Adikz Forum Rules. The Rules mentioned may change or increase in the future if Adikz Staff feel it is correct and necessary.

That's it. lol!

~@dikz~
Forumember

Male Posts : 363
Language : English & Tagalog

http://adikz.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MotorCookie on May 11th 2012, 2:23 am

This pops up when you are about to post something.

Worthless Posts: We do not care if you are drunk or
high; please do not inform us of either. Please do not register gimmick
accounts and make posts as a gimmick, as they are not funny. Please do
not post crap asking us to vote for you on some website, give you
referrals for free iPods / flatscreens / spare tires, or any other
semi-spam things.

Forum ******: Don't f*** up
the forums or any user on the forums. If you post a malicious link (any
URL with spyware or code designed to annoy people) you will be banned.
Do not vote spam a thread with your friends because you don't like the
person who posted it; this makes the voting feature useless. Do not make
plans to annoy / destroy other forums.

Stay On Target:
Try to use the appropriate thread tag for your post. This helps people
find your thread and makes the forums more user friendly. Do not use the
mod-only tags or you will be autobanned by the server.

Respect the Mods and Writers:
The moderators are here to keep the forums safe, sane, and secure. If
they ask you to do something, please do it. Please do not harass or
intentionally annoy the mods or insult the front page writers. If you do
not like the mods or the moderation, feel free to not post here.

Harass:
If somebody is harassing you on the forums then discuss it with them
over PM or email before contacting a mod about it. Flames and insults
are not harassment. Please do not post others' personal information
(phone number, addresses, emails, etc.). Try to stay out of
other peoples' personal lives as well. Keep in mind there's a good
distinction between the Internet and real life.

Pixel Freedom!:
You cannot post illegal material, harass others by posting their
personal information or nude photos, spam thread subject lines to break
the forum tables, harass any admins or mods, or start forum invasions in
any.

MotorCookie
Forumember

Male Posts : 113

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top