The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

Rasing Rank Bars (Purple)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rasing Rank Bars (Purple)

Post by SmashFiles on July 29th 2008, 5:03 pm

Could someone make eight bars that gradually rise? If possible, could you make them purple, and glossy? And on them, could you have the word Member, on all of them, in the same place. Thanks.

SmashFiles
Forumember

Male Posts : 46
Reputation : 0
Language : English
Location : In your face, firin mah lazhar

http://smashfiles.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Rasing Rank Bars (Purple)

Post by Lost Uchiha on July 29th 2008, 6:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Could someone make eight bars that gradually rise? If possible, could you make them purple, and glossy? And on them, could you have the word Member, on all of them, in the same place. Thanks.

What exactly do you mean by gradually rise? Do you want them just to rise vertically, or rise vertically with a tilt on it?

I'll gladly take your request if you could let me know. Wink

Lost Uchiha
Forumember

Male Posts : 119
Reputation : 1
Language : English

http://aireahq.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rasing Rank Bars (Purple)

Post by SmashFiles on July 29th 2008, 6:24 pm

Like these, only more better, if you could Smile
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

SmashFiles
Forumember

Male Posts : 46
Reputation : 0
Language : English
Location : In your face, firin mah lazhar

http://smashfiles.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Rasing Rank Bars (Purple)

Post by Lost Uchiha on July 29th 2008, 7:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Like these, only more better, if you could Smile
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Ok. I'll give it a shot. Smile

Lost Uchiha
Forumember

Male Posts : 119
Reputation : 1
Language : English

http://aireahq.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rasing Rank Bars (Purple)

Post by SmashFiles on July 29th 2008, 7:29 pm

Thanks Very Happy

SmashFiles
Forumember

Male Posts : 46
Reputation : 0
Language : English
Location : In your face, firin mah lazhar

http://smashfiles.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Rasing Rank Bars (Purple)

Post by Lost Uchiha on July 29th 2008, 8:39 pm

They aren't as good as Jalokim's graphics, but hey, it's not awful. Wink

Let me know what you think of this. I can change anything you would like.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lost Uchiha
Forumember

Male Posts : 119
Reputation : 1
Language : English

http://aireahq.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rasing Rank Bars (Purple)

Post by SmashFiles on July 29th 2008, 8:42 pm

do you think you could make the top bar thats rising a bit thiner, and make the line rise on the bottom part too. If you could do that, they would be beyone perfect. Very Happy

P.S. what do you use to make these?

SmashFiles
Forumember

Male Posts : 46
Reputation : 0
Language : English
Location : In your face, firin mah lazhar

http://smashfiles.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Rasing Rank Bars (Purple)

Post by Lost Uchiha on July 29th 2008, 8:54 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:do you think you could make the top bar thats rising a bit thiner, and make the line rise on the bottom part too. If you could do that, they would be beyone perfect. Very Happy

P.S. what do you use to make these?

I can try to make them thinner, however, since I accidentally put them on the same layer as another part of the rank, some of the quality will be taken away.

I am using Photoshop Elements 5.0.

Edit: I tried to make it thinner, but it really turned out awful.
(The quality is all messed up.)

If you don't like what I previously showed you, I could always start over.

Lost Uchiha
Forumember

Male Posts : 119
Reputation : 1
Language : English

http://aireahq.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rasing Rank Bars (Purple)

Post by SmashFiles on July 29th 2008, 11:45 pm

i'll see what the members say, but i like them

SmashFiles
Forumember

Male Posts : 46
Reputation : 0
Language : English
Location : In your face, firin mah lazhar

http://smashfiles.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Rasing Rank Bars (Purple)

Post by Guest on July 29th 2008, 11:50 pm

very nice. i would use them if I ever needed "loading" ranks.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Rasing Rank Bars (Purple)

Post by SmashFiles on July 30th 2008, 5:13 am

Hinata Dream wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:do you think you could make the top bar thats rising a bit thiner, and make the line rise on the bottom part too. If you could do that, they would be beyone perfect. Very Happy

P.S. what do you use to make these?

I can try to make them thinner, however, since I accidentally put them on the same layer as another part of the rank, some of the quality will be taken away.

I am using Photoshop Elements 5.0.

Edit: I tried to make it thinner, but it really turned out awful.
(The quality is all messed up.)

If you don't like what I previously showed you, I could always start over.
do you think you could make it so that the purple raises diagonally, instead of just the top part, or if you could keep the top part the same, and make the bottem part come out more. thanks.

SmashFiles
Forumember

Male Posts : 46
Reputation : 0
Language : English
Location : In your face, firin mah lazhar

http://smashfiles.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Rasing Rank Bars (Purple)

Post by Lost Uchiha on July 30th 2008, 5:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

do you think you could make it so that the purple raises diagonally, instead of just the top part, or if you could keep the top part the same, and make the bottem part come out more. thanks.

Which purple part? Pretty much all of it is purple. Smile

I don't really have a clue as to what you are saying.

Lost Uchiha
Forumember

Male Posts : 119
Reputation : 1
Language : English

http://aireahq.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rasing Rank Bars (Purple)

Post by SmashFiles on July 30th 2008, 4:13 pm

Hinata Dream wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

do you think you could make it so that the purple raises diagonally, instead of just the top part, or if you could keep the top part the same, and make the bottem part come out more. thanks.

Which purple part? Pretty much all of it is purple. Smile

I don't really have a clue as to what you are saying.
The purple on the left side, that's going to the right.

SmashFiles
Forumember

Male Posts : 46
Reputation : 0
Language : English
Location : In your face, firin mah lazhar

http://smashfiles.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Rasing Rank Bars (Purple)

Post by Lost Uchiha on July 30th 2008, 5:16 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Hinata Dream wrote:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:

do you think you could make it so that the purple raises diagonally, instead of just the top part, or if you could keep the top part the same, and make the bottem part come out more. thanks.

Which purple part? Pretty much all of it is purple. Smile

I don't really have a clue as to what you are saying.
The purple on the left side, that's going to the right.

It looks like it is going diagonally from my eyes. Rolling Eyes

Lost Uchiha
Forumember

Male Posts : 119
Reputation : 1
Language : English

http://aireahq.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rasing Rank Bars (Purple)

Post by SmashFiles on July 30th 2008, 5:28 pm

Sad
Well, can you make the purple, go from the left, to the right side, raising at a diagonal angle, and than by the sixth, make it so that it's completely purple. i like the last two how they are. And also, instead of keeping them all saying member, could you have them say this, in this order.
Noob
Newcomer
Mini Poster
Casual Poster
Junior Member
Member
Supreme Member
SmashFiles Member
And than can you make one more, and make it rainbow like, and shiny, which says, 1337 Poster.
Thank you, i hope i'm not causing you too much trouble. :S

SmashFiles
Forumember

Male Posts : 46
Reputation : 0
Language : English
Location : In your face, firin mah lazhar

http://smashfiles.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Rasing Rank Bars (Purple)

Post by Lost Uchiha on July 30th 2008, 6:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Sad
Well, can you make the purple, go from the left, to the right side, raising at a diagonal angle,

I thought it was already like that?

I can do the rest, but I'm not sure if I can do that. Rolling Eyes

Edit: Here is the first rank. I changed the color of the text and added more of a shiny reflection beneath it. Personally, I think the design on the first one would look better on all of them. (Except maybe the last 3?)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lost Uchiha
Forumember

Male Posts : 119
Reputation : 1
Language : English

http://aireahq.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rasing Rank Bars (Purple)

Post by SmashFiles on July 30th 2008, 7:16 pm

Okay, now when the bar goes to the right, could you make the bottem part of the purple come with it?

SmashFiles
Forumember

Male Posts : 46
Reputation : 0
Language : English
Location : In your face, firin mah lazhar

http://smashfiles.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Rasing Rank Bars (Purple)

Post by Lost Uchiha on July 30th 2008, 7:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Okay, now when the bar goes to the right, could you make the bottem part of the purple come with it?

Yes I can.

I added a little more detail into the image. I just want to make sure you are going to be 100% satisfied with what I create. Wink

If you don't like this version of the first image, then I'll just use the old style.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Lost Uchiha
Forumember

Male Posts : 119
Reputation : 1
Language : English

http://aireahq.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rasing Rank Bars (Purple)

Post by SmashFiles on July 30th 2008, 8:08 pm

i love it Very Happy

SmashFiles
Forumember

Male Posts : 46
Reputation : 0
Language : English
Location : In your face, firin mah lazhar

http://smashfiles.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Rasing Rank Bars (Purple)

Post by Lost Uchiha on July 30th 2008, 8:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:i love it Very Happy

Are you 100% sure you want the left purple side to move over to the right? Every time I try to move it over, it just doesn't look good at all.

Just throwing out suggestions. It's your rank. Razz

Lost Uchiha
Forumember

Male Posts : 119
Reputation : 1
Language : English

http://aireahq.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rasing Rank Bars (Purple)

Post by SmashFiles on July 30th 2008, 8:47 pm

yes, 100%

SmashFiles
Forumember

Male Posts : 46
Reputation : 0
Language : English
Location : In your face, firin mah lazhar

http://smashfiles.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Rasing Rank Bars (Purple)

Post by Lost Uchiha on July 30th 2008, 9:26 pm

Ok. I tried as hard as I could, but in the end, this is all I could do...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm sorry if this isn't exactly what you had hoped for. I'm sorry I couldn't move the purple over, I tried and tried, but failed every time. I'm afraid there isn't much I can really do to change this. Please keep in mind I don't usually take requests, so I'm not exactly an expert. TT

Lost Uchiha
Forumember

Male Posts : 119
Reputation : 1
Language : English

http://aireahq.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rasing Rank Bars (Purple)

Post by SmashFiles on July 30th 2008, 9:43 pm

Thats okay, i really like them, escpecially the 1337 poster, that looks awesome.

SmashFiles
Forumember

Male Posts : 46
Reputation : 0
Language : English
Location : In your face, firin mah lazhar

http://smashfiles.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Rasing Rank Bars (Purple)

Post by SmashFiles on July 30th 2008, 10:16 pm

Hinata Dream wrote:Ok. I tried as hard as I could, but in the end, this is all I could do...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm sorry if this isn't exactly what you had hoped for. I'm sorry I couldn't move the purple over, I tried and tried, but failed every time. I'm afraid there isn't much I can really do to change this. Please keep in mind I don't usually take requests, so I'm not exactly an expert. TT
Okay, i'm sorry for all the trouble, but do yoiu think you could mix them? put the noob, newcomer, etc, on the first set of things? but don't mess with the 1337 poster thing. I'm sorry. D:

SmashFiles
Forumember

Male Posts : 46
Reputation : 0
Language : English
Location : In your face, firin mah lazhar

http://smashfiles.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Rasing Rank Bars (Purple)

Post by Lost Uchiha on July 30th 2008, 10:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
Okay, i'm sorry for all the trouble, but do yoiu think you could mix them? put the noob, newcomer, etc, on the first set of things? but don't mess with the 1337 poster thing. I'm sorry. D

Well whenever you told me everything else was fine, I thought the request was completed, and deleted those files off of my computer to save space. beu

Lost Uchiha
Forumember

Male Posts : 119
Reputation : 1
Language : English

http://aireahq.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rasing Rank Bars (Purple)

Post by SmashFiles on July 30th 2008, 10:51 pm

o noes, oh well, nvm than, its fine. sry for all the trouble

SmashFiles
Forumember

Male Posts : 46
Reputation : 0
Language : English
Location : In your face, firin mah lazhar

http://smashfiles.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Rasing Rank Bars (Purple)

Post by Nessa on July 30th 2008, 11:09 pm

Request Complete

=>Locked

Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203
Reputation : 127
Language : English

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum