The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Request for changing the present sign for indication

+2
Jalokim
tcwsl
6 posters

Go down

Request for changing the present sign for indication from :: to ->

Request for changing the present sign for indication Left1129%Request for changing the present sign for indication Right11 29% 
[ 2 ]
Request for changing the present sign for indication Left110%Request for changing the present sign for indication Right11 0% 
[ 0 ]
Request for changing the present sign for indication Left1143%Request for changing the present sign for indication Right11 43% 
[ 3 ]
Request for changing the present sign for indication Left1128%Request for changing the present sign for indication Right11 28% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 7

Poll closed

Request for changing the present sign for indication Empty Request for changing the present sign for indication

Post by tcwsl Tue 2 Sep 2008 - 6:14

For phpbb, there is a sign of indication ::

But is it possible to change it to ->

???

For example, The forum of the forums :: Support forum :: Connection problems

Will it be better if it becomes, The forum of the forums -> Support forum -> Connection problems

Because :: seems making the whole design of the forum not clearly seen and not perfect enough, but our forums should be neat and tidy

Please vote yes if you agree with me

In case you have a better idea, tell us! Very Happy
tcwsl
Forumember

Male Posts : 149
Language : Chinese, English

http://lastforumonearth.the-talk.net/

Back to top Go down

Request for changing the present sign for indication Empty Re: Request for changing the present sign for indication

Post by Guest Tue 2 Sep 2008 - 6:27

Hello,

I think that the "::" is fine. But I wouldn't mind it being changed to ">" instead. Either way, it doesn't really bother me, as I hardly take notice of it.

Back to top Go down

Request for changing the present sign for indication Empty Re: Request for changing the present sign for indication

Post by Jalokim Tue 2 Sep 2008 - 9:04

Scamite wrote:Hello,

I think that the "::" is fine. But I wouldn't mind it being changed to ">" instead. Either way, it doesn't really bother me, as I hardly take notice of it.

couldn't agree more ...
its just pagination ... I think the techies should work on something more abitious
Jalokim
Jalokim
Energetic

Male Posts : 6113
Language : English,Polish,CSS,HTML

Back to top Go down

Post by kylesmummy06 Tue 2 Sep 2008 - 19:15

I dont sethe problem with it so voted no
kylesmummy06
kylesmummy06
Forumember

Female Posts : 782
Language : english

http://mummysworld.8forum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kerry Tue 2 Sep 2008 - 19:41

i don't see the problem either, it looks nice and tidy
kerry
kerry
Forumember

Female Posts : 229
Language : english

http://www.parentunited.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed 3 Sep 2008 - 20:16

no, this is not needed

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario Wed 3 Sep 2008 - 20:27

Dont see a point
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy Sat 30 Mar 2013 - 9:10

Request for changing the present sign for indication Light-bulb-icon Suggestion Clean up

-> Old suggestions(Please feel to create a new thread for the garbaged old suggestions)
-> Implemented suggestions
-> Suggestion which are currently suggested (Please use the SEARCH function)
-> Unclear Suggestions

Locked & Garbaged

Request for changing the present sign for indication Modera10Jophy
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
Language : English

Back to top Go down