The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.



Create a free forum like this one.

Need text on userbar

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Solved Need text on userbar

Post by Arifdaya on September 10th 2008, 10:52 pm

hey guys i want to have a text on this userbar..
must be written..
"arifdaya-unfairly banned from chatroom by kicks of some corrupted admins"
and if possible 1 more written with
"arifdaya-banned from chatrooms by some corrupted admins"
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

please anyone there who can do this for me.. Smile


Last edited by Arifdaya on September 12th 2008, 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Arifdaya
Forumember

Male Posts : 27
Reputation : 0
Language : English
Location : Lost in Cyber space

http://www.afro-mig33.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Need text on userbar

Post by Christos on September 10th 2008, 11:15 pm

Hey,

I think such requests are another bannable reason from this site too.
This is not an appropriate request therefore i suggest not to be taken seriusly.

Regards,
Christos

Christos
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1237
Reputation : 36
Language : English,French,Greek,Luxembourgish
Location : Luxembourg

http://misery.in-goo.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Need text on userbar

Post by Arifdaya on September 10th 2008, 11:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Hey,

I think such requests are another bannable reason from this site too.
This is not an appropriate request therefore i suggest not to be taken seriusly.

Regards,
Christos
moderator can delete this if this request is against forum rules.. Smile
1 more thing you dont know why i am banned from that messanger not only me but lots of guys who want justice so better keep quite please.. Smile sorry for going off topic.. Smile
hope soneone will help me with this request.. Smile

Arifdaya
Forumember

Male Posts : 27
Reputation : 0
Language : English
Location : Lost in Cyber space

http://www.afro-mig33.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Need text on userbar

Post by Guest on September 10th 2008, 11:50 pm

i do not see why this would be against the rules. this is an appropriate request that should (by my understanding) be taken seriously.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Need text on userbar

Post by Antonio1992 on September 11th 2008, 1:01 am

Forum link is required though right?

Antonio1992
Forumember

Male Posts : 556
Reputation : 22
Language : english

http://admintalk.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Need text on userbar

Post by Arifdaya on September 11th 2008, 4:17 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Forum link is required though right?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

thanks.. Smile

Arifdaya
Forumember

Male Posts : 27
Reputation : 0
Language : English
Location : Lost in Cyber space

http://www.afro-mig33.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Need text on userbar

Post by Guest on September 11th 2008, 12:18 pm

@Arifdaya wrote:
@Antonio1992 wrote:Forum link is required though right?
www.mig33fans.com

thanks.. Smile
Because your forum is not being hosted by Forumotion, your request will not be undertaken.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Need text on userbar

Post by Arifdaya on September 11th 2008, 12:48 pm

Actually my forum is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

but i just want to use it as signature in these both forums..

Arifdaya
Forumember

Male Posts : 27
Reputation : 0
Language : English
Location : Lost in Cyber space

http://www.afro-mig33.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Need text on userbar

Post by Guest on September 11th 2008, 1:01 pm

i see that you are listed as an adminisrator on that forum so this request should be activated again.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Need text on userbar

Post by Christos on September 11th 2008, 9:15 pm

Hey,

Correct me if I am wrong, but why should you be then complaining?
If you think the site is lead by "bad" administrators then leave the site.

There is no point in arguing , of course this up to you. I completed your request. I will post the outcome if the above Moderator (Scamite) opens the request again.

Regards,
Christos

Sneak Preview with mistakes so you can not use it until answer of Staff:
Spoiler:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Good Luck!

Christos
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1237
Reputation : 36
Language : English,French,Greek,Luxembourgish
Location : Luxembourg

http://misery.in-goo.com

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Need text on userbar

Post by Guest on September 12th 2008, 12:33 am

christos, as i respect your argument let the members do what they want. if a person wants to protest an unfair ban then let them do that. and scamite did not officials close request. he suggested that it be closed beause there was no proof of the member using forumotion, but the member has provided proof so the request is open.

here is my try at the request
Spoiler:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Need text on userbar

Post by hellboy999 on September 12th 2008, 8:30 am

as dragonfire said, he provided the right address so this request is activated again...

btw why dont you use the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] font?

hellboy999
Forumember

Male Posts : 764
Reputation : 19
Language : german,english
Location : Bavaria/ Please don't send me your requests by pm!

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Need text on userbar

Post by Arifdaya on September 12th 2008, 9:41 am

dragonfir731 wrote:
Spoiler:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

both are good but dragonfir brow if you can put a whole text please.. Like as below..
"arifdaya-banned from chatrooms by unfair kicks of some corrupted admins"

Arifdaya
Forumember

Male Posts : 27
Reputation : 0
Language : English
Location : Lost in Cyber space

http://www.afro-mig33.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Need text on userbar

Post by Guest on September 12th 2008, 1:05 pm


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Need text on userbar

Post by Guest on September 12th 2008, 1:22 pm

Here you go. It has all the text:

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Need text on userbar

Post by Arifdaya on September 12th 2008, 1:47 pm

Really nice.. Thank you all.. Smile

Arifdaya
Forumember

Male Posts : 27
Reputation : 0
Language : English
Location : Lost in Cyber space

http://www.afro-mig33.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Solved Re: Need text on userbar

Post by hellboy999 on September 12th 2008, 1:55 pm

Considered as done

hellboy999
Forumember

Male Posts : 764
Reputation : 19
Language : german,english
Location : Bavaria/ Please don't send me your requests by pm!

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum