The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Topic to express your heartfelt thanks

+348
ComputerTech
Shinobi Generations
Chalesboon
trajce
BravoSix
Beyonder
MarJansen
Ann123
DE5T1NY
Jadster
thames 300e
Reyres0
The Last Outlaw
io Re-search
The Crocodile
Baguette
mpelmmc
cassini
Ionik
Babybok
mikejonson750
Oyo
Legionheart
tylercole
Charisma Clash
Shadow.
Andreaa
Kami-sama
jkh
KpuCk0
Ace 1
defunct32
lovincook
Norton
skidsolo
fx85gt
Take Notes
Rbjustme
Kratos
Russel
Seth Parker
Globe Administrator
Tamyrlin
darkline33
Ikerepc
azwiz
brandon_g
Ape
TheCrow
_Twisted_Mods_
thanhminh000
Alan05
Ramdaman
Admin Alexa
Kirbs
mikestang746
Elksssezc
Kiyomizu
Selvester
Mamoru
Castellana
@Sam
Ange Tuteur
CD Roberts
Liquorish
goldenfire
eva8
runawayhorses
dizconect
P B
aaronz
That Admin Person
Gabl
inga..
mikarm
kimjoh560
hydroponica420
iPur3Talent
levy
RPM
BlackScorpion
emac38
Blitzkid
zmijanac
julez1st
MiyukiKagami
Jessmonde
JennyorAlice
xbenyamin1x
DK
Wonderstruck
HowlingStar
Asriel
zole.vukovic
Musicmuse
youraid
patiogardener
D.YouSSef
+Fusion-
Rob Holecko
UltiPower06
coradyce
Derri
Niko
Jody1216
Sir Chivas™
flennertz
Dark_Yoshi
Impudent Apple
~@dikz~
Cyborg112233
meghraj_baria
99nour
freakboy31
Glad E Olah
sysrq
Kamioni forum
dubaisurya
Shian
asdfhjkl
AnaMi
Omu
BlaCkMinD
Skhectic28
Violetstar
Joryk
manon antoinette
bdarena
bobzilla
missing_mile_ghost
Rhuey34
Lillia
-NoLiMiTs-
WeezyFBaby
sheffieldsteel
Base
zebadee_19
Ganjou
musket
msedgley
at23steelers
Skavenloft
anora
Kiddo
YoshiGM
marieh
Adam360
Ayu Inaba
cstar7777
weakperception
JAGWW
Sanghelli
carl hibbs
Blue-eyed
I love gd
Ia Mae
mgt98
wulfie
johnojaymac
Stephen-
!_NICK_!
Koukla
Hotrock
Mrs Meulen
Shiny Celebi
RustedKnight
awachob
Farmer Piles
peppone
Aisha
jackuars
EvanP
Derplord
lolplayer
fan4me
Joshriddle1234
felicity4us2
Lechin
YanOri
Yakko!
Lilimel
Emilio
Iros
TaZ
stevenF50
Vanessa
Admin Ocean
Gramagamus Online
Althea Razensky
fred100
leadchukka
jordowestie2010
SirWacky
Doom
greekhistoryx
Rianna Lauren
Sovakas
marezia
Ky'ram187542
ImProviser
--kml--
Isabella
sisterval
esoterica
Emmawesome
tsf joanne
emylie
cynthiachen
Razorz
Gamerz Auctions
Mio-chan
bugti11
Dunggate
zum
FlamingToaster
Tarogasini
Eman and Kou
RAFAJulie
justaguy
SLGray
Jophy
errik
alicia
Black star
emikati
singerealm
emantoyaks
suckcock
$!LencE
JROCK275
jb_2999
MrMega
dragonintel
rdMixz
Blofeld
wow99
[DMZ]Dave
KingdomH
daxterdude
Darren1
Dark Takua
roflmao
KiiD CuDii
mariomanpaul
TigTrivers
Mehtevas
Master Marc
Armaghgeddon
GayIndo
Bumbeak
lilypad
RoxyChick
chefjimmy
requiem
Dreamlimix
cool3atool
kreativeflow
knighteleven
Vanya
poker123admin
ParadiseKid
doggyma
TAFADMIN
ColinPD
Ziggy V
stellaf
Rezev Rose
WickedSoul
~Chris
Sanket
GraphixQueen
Bear queen
Doctor Inferno
CANADIEN
kjmj14
Rok
Gunhack X
Demonspike
SophieDophs
N!X
Trevor
MrMario
Jalokim
Christos
Sakura1
Animal Lover
Punkarella
David Williams
mikeevster
~*Hunnys2Angels*~
Brad38
Seiitsu
shadin_007
vince730
Crz'sLady
crystal786
katrina
STONE
ModCore
Skittles
efbe
travis_cooper
redclothz1
Pamela
skouliki
Ike
Blax
zinex
Random
h4rl3y123
luizrrr
gismo
Luky
mumof2miricals
Jazeon
Eximma
jonn
Shadow
1FunMom3
Caihlem
Im2Sik
Morgan
alexys
Medvedik
Nessa
CBP
xienne
Aggie
Cornelia
O.Fan
.x.Chik.x.
blitz
fred2009cam
Petal
JRiscool87
marx123
toon
lockelymarkets
Minnie Moo
Jeremy
SLJ
kam
The Alex
Erel
The619
SeanTrek
redfurrymonster84
Gandi
352 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Topic to express your heartfelt thanks - Page 4 Empty Topic to express your heartfelt thanks

Post by Gandi March 15th 2006, 11:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

This topic has been created so that each members can post their thanks to the team, and also for the assistance that is brought to you.

Of course it is not compulsary, but it's there at your disposal.

Corrected by Peter
Gandi
Gandi

Language : 26/woman

trajce likes this post

Back to top Go down

Topic to express your heartfelt thanks - Page 4 Empty Re: Topic to express your heartfelt thanks

Post by Christos September 16th 2008, 11:22 pm

Hey,

I have been using FORUMOTION Since April 2006 , well, I would say it took me too long until I found out about the support forum! I registered here after 2 years:)

I would like to thank you for...
Firstly , providing me a free hosting . I am a teenager and can not afford paying for a server.
Secondly for your try. Every day you try to improve our forums with upgrades and stuff that can help us . You make the Panel everytime more user-friendly and it is just easy to use Smile
Thirdly, because you let us create a great community that is actually already built for us, what we only have to do is "create new forum" Smile
Another reason why I want to thank you is for realising our suggestions, all suggestions accepted by us, the simple members of this forum are made reality, You the Staff (specially technicians here) are always trying to complete and realize all our wills!
And finally I would like to thank you for having this forum. It gives us the opportunity of communicating between us, the forum owners, we get to help each other and I personally I am hyper-happy when someone Thanks me for the help I provide Smile And I am also happy when someones replys to my question or helps me solve a problem.

And Even after finally, if that exists, I would like to thank specially the Staff of this Forum , the Moderating Staff, which does its hobby , but does it clearly and honestly.
Thank you for keeping the forum clean Smile

I know there is much more to write, but I suppose you are already bored of reading this so I ll end it!

Best Regards,

Christos
Christos
Christos
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1238
Language : English,French,Greek,Luxembourgish

http://misery.in-goo.com

Back to top Go down

Topic to express your heartfelt thanks - Page 4 Empty Re: Topic to express your heartfelt thanks

Post by Jalokim September 17th 2008, 1:35 pm

I love you forumotion ...
I love your shop ... ever since I started working here... which was a long time ago all i wanted was to sip tea from a forumotion cup, spill beans on my forumotion bib, I wanted to put on my forumotion shirt and advertise on my way to town ... I wanted to look up at my forumotion clock and realise that I'm late for a meeting...
I always wanted that... its called motionmania ... you sometimes get it after riding a rollercoaster ...

as soon as I get a paycheck a couple shirts and a mug will be shipped to poland
Jalokim
Jalokim
Energetic

Male Posts : 6113
Language : English,Polish,CSS,HTML

Back to top Go down

Post by Christos September 17th 2008, 1:41 pm

Hey,

I just love all the ROCK stuff Smile I am buying a set of 15 sets for all my class mates Smile

Regards,

Christos!

Thanks again FORUMOTION for the shopmotion ! Great stuff, Jalokim, What i WANT is to be sleeping on my forumotion cushion!
Thank you! Thanks everyone, if you want to know why just look at the post above written by me
Christos
Christos
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Jalokim September 17th 2008, 2:14 pm

Christos wrote:
Thanks again FORUMOTION for the shopmotion ! Great stuff, Jalokim, What i WANT is to be sleeping on my forumotion cushion!
Thank you! Thanks everyone, if you want to know why just look at the post above written by me

yeah I though about the cushion ... but what if the transfer paint will stick to your face when you wake up in the morning after a hot night?? walking around town with a tatoo on your face isn't that great
Jalokim
Jalokim
Energetic

Male Posts : 6113
Language : English,Polish,CSS,HTML

Back to top Go down

Post by Christos September 17th 2008, 4:56 pm

Jalokim wrote:
Christos wrote:

yeah I though about the cushion ... but what if the transfer paint will stick to your face when you wake up in the morning after a hot night?? walking around town with a tatoo on your face isn't that great

Though this is the most attractive way to make people look at your face-ad Razz

Forumotion Face lol.

Great , just great! I now have bracers, can you add FORUMOTION bracers ?Very Happy

Regards,

Christos

P.S Ok, seriusly can you make FORUMOTION tooth brush please?
Christos
Christos
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest September 17th 2008, 9:26 pm

I love the forumotion shop! Ever since i saw the image for a forumotion coffe mug all I dreamed of was holding something with the Forumotion logo on it. As we speak a t-shirt and a pillow are being shipped to New York!

Drag~

Back to top Go down

Post by Brad38 September 19th 2008, 4:46 pm

Really like the latest series of updates....very good and thanks Formotion staff and support crew. Smile Looking forward to the next updates if they are as good as these ones! Smile :wééé:
Brad38
Brad38
Forumember

Male Posts : 667
Language : english

http://pigeonchat.forumakers.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Punkarella September 20th 2008, 2:04 pm

I'd like to say thanks to the Mods of this site, unpaid, under appreciated at the best of times, yet always here!

I think all the unappreciative members need to have another look at how they aren't always around on their own sites, and realise that the mods here are the same... they have lives and other sites and businesses also!

TOP JOB MODS!
Punkarella
Punkarella
Forumember

Female Posts : 334
Language : English

http://www.funkyfriendsonline.ace.st

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario September 25th 2008, 6:24 pm

Thanks to everyone that Helped Me and others

This is better then some forum that Ive Joined
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by Trevor October 17th 2008, 4:32 am

I would like to thank everybody here at the support forum. You have changed my life alot, with you great service and nice forums.

I could name a million things I love about ForuMotion but here are a feu exelent service, fast creation, geat members, great staff and much more.

ForuMotion has changed my life in free forums creation. If I had a list of my favorite you would be at the very top.

One day I hope ForuMotion is the best free forum creator.
Trevor
Trevor
Forumember

Male Posts : 541
Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by N!X October 19th 2008, 7:37 pm

okay im gonna say thanks to the forumotion the free forum concept is very nice but i will be very happy when they add some more features PLEASEEE Very Happy:D:D:D:D:D
N!X
N!X
Forumember

Male Posts : 338
Language : Serbian & English

http://www.freak-area.co.cc

Back to top Go down

Post by SophieDophs October 24th 2008, 10:09 am

I'm new to forums (creating them that is) and in the short time that I've been on this support forum, I have picked up so many helpful tips etc that I just want to say a big THANK YOU - both to the staff and the members. You have a very generous spirit and that's much appreciated.
SophieDophs
SophieDophs
Forumember

Female Posts : 375

Back to top Go down

Topic to express your heartfelt thanks - Page 4 Empty Thank-you

Post by Demonspike November 14th 2008, 7:17 pm

A BIG THANK YOU TO THE FORUMOTION TEAM!!

I am sorry if this is a nuisance to anyone, but I can't see anywhere else to post this and I hope that this post will be move to where it is supposed to by a friendly Mod.

I am making this post to say a HUGE thank you to all the staff here at Forumotion.

As you all may know, I had a recent problem with being treated poorly and unfairly by a certain Ex-Mod which resulted in a ban on me.

The staff here at Forumotion have worked together to rectify actions taken against me and I am really appreciating this, I cannot form the words to show how much I do.
So yes, I am back now, and I am hoping that I can help either the members or the staff in any way I can, just ask me.

If I must, I will take the slap on the wrist and a caution for this spamming, but I don't care because I really cannot praise the staff at Forumotion enough for all they have done for me, thank you so much everyone and keep up the GREAT work you do!
salut

(Note: Sorry if you think this was not necessary Forumotion, I feel that it realy IS necessary and that your efforts as a helpful and supportive Team should really be noticed and appreciated by everyone, not just me!)

(P.S - Congatulations go to 'Zinex' for her recent promotion to 'Global Moderator')
(P.P.S - Special thanks go to 'Kilsek')

Last edited by Demonspike on November 15th 2008, 2:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Demonspike
Demonspike
Forumember

Male Posts : 458

http://darkrealms.roleplaylife.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunhack X November 15th 2008, 12:21 am

groar groar
Gunhack X
Gunhack X
Forumember

Male Posts : 479
Language : English, Español

http://windows.topgoo.net

Back to top Go down

Post by zinex November 15th 2008, 12:48 am

thank you demonspike, its very lovely of you to post this thread. Ultimately none of us staff are here for thanks, but it is nice to see we are wanted sometimes. I hope all of us will continue to do forumotion members proud Smile
zinex
zinex
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 2804
Language : scotch och aye!

http://asylum.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok November 15th 2008, 1:02 am

That is very nice for someone to do that.. salut
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem November 15th 2008, 12:55 pm

edward90 wrote:groar groar

Don't make me warn you for spam in a "Thank You" topic >.>

Thank you DeamonSpike for the message Smile
There's an Only-Topic in the General Discussions, but we haven't re-opened it yet Wink
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down

Post by kjmj14 November 15th 2008, 1:56 pm

Thank you Forumotion,

And to all staff, for making this wonderful website.

Just loved the features on it.

And because of this, I'd be able to make a forum.

Thanks a Lot.
I love you guys.

Razz
kjmj14
Forumember

Male Posts : 795

http://kjmj14.com

Back to top Go down

Post by CANADIEN November 15th 2008, 6:27 pm

Thanks Forumotion,
Thank you for the amazing service you continually provide and ask nothing from us.
I love the shop and the support forums here and it has come to be my only posting place.
I cannot wait to get my hands on one of those nice shiny mugs and clocks! Smile

Thanks
CANADIEN
CANADIEN
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1312
Language : English, French

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 15th 2008, 7:01 pm

Thank you forumontion for giving such wonderful people Rolling Eyes a place to have a forum.

Thank you Forumotion for not sending Caihlem to the USA to knock me off Twisted Evil

But really thanks for understanding us when we are upset about or forums acting up and not having exactly what we want them to have.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa November 17th 2008, 2:10 am

Kilsek wrote:Thank you Forumotion for not sending Caihlem to the USA to knock me off Twisted Evil

Oooh Kilsek, I guess you haven't been informed. Caihlem will be here in the US for Daytona Bike week next year. here

You could probably expect a visit from him then, hehe. Razz
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunhack X November 17th 2008, 3:14 am

Nessa wrote:
Kilsek wrote:Thank you Forumotion for not sending Caihlem to the USA to knock me off Twisted Evil

Oooh Kilsek, I guess you haven't been informed. Caihlem will be here in the US for Daytona Bike week next year. here

Nessa in your avatar are you that girl?
Gunhack X
Gunhack X
Forumember

Male Posts : 479
Language : English, Español

http://windows.topgoo.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Demonspike November 17th 2008, 3:23 am

edward90 wrote:

Cannot believe you just asked a MOD that on the BOARDS!!.. you like to live dangerously don't you?
Demonspike
Demonspike
Forumember

Male Posts : 458

http://darkrealms.roleplaylife.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest November 17th 2008, 3:36 am

edward90 wrote:Nessa in your avatar are you that girl?
Um, No. That avatar doesn't look anything like Nessa.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa November 17th 2008, 3:55 am

edward90 wrote:
Nessa wrote:

Actually no Edward, My avatar is of the girl from the Transformers movie. Her name is Megan Fox. Smile

Spoiler:
Nessa
Nessa
Energetic

Female Posts : 6203

Back to top Go down

Post by Doctor Inferno November 17th 2008, 4:39 am

So I see... you are a wannabe Razz

joking! Mr. Green
Doctor Inferno
Doctor Inferno
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1331
Language : GeekPolice

http://www.GeekPolice.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 7th 2008, 7:41 pm

A big thank you to the techs for fixing the time out problem on the chatbox.
It is very much appreciated.
Joyeaux noel to the techs. santa

Back to top Go down

Post by Bear queen December 8th 2008, 12:59 am

THANKS!!! YOU GUYS HELPED SOOO MUCH!! (sorry for caps, i really mean it!)
Bear queen
Bear queen
Forumember

Female Posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Topic to express your heartfelt thanks - Page 4 Empty Wanna thank Forumotion?

Post by GraphixQueen December 10th 2008, 12:36 am

I just wanna say,

Dear Forumotion Staff,

I wanna thank you all for being so generous and helpful.I probably couldn't name one free forum that has this many features and this simple interface even if I tried.I have used forumotion for a really long time (believe it or not) and I am satisfied with your service 100%.I have referred many people,and they are happy too.I don't know how to express my feelings for forumotion online,but let me tell you,I am probably never gonna leave! Its like a drug,im addicted!

GraphixQueen

Last edited by GraphixQueen on December 11th 2008, 2:43 am; edited 2 times in total
GraphixQueen
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest December 10th 2008, 12:38 am

There is already a stickied topic atop this forum for this.

I wanna thank a mod for locking this like I know you are going to do.

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next