The forum of the forums
Welcome to the Official Support Forum of Forumotion!

To take full advantage of everything offered by our forum, please log in if you are already a member, or join our community if you've not yet.

Create a free forum like this one.

Free Rider 2 Popular Forums

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Post by Rok on November 15th 2008, 2:48 am

Banner:

Forum Name: Free Rider 2 Popular Forums

Forum Link: http://www.freerider2forum.forum9.biz

Forum Description: Free Rider 2 Popular Forums

One of the best Free Rider 2 communities on the web! Please post your tracks, good or bad!

Play Free Rider 2, Chat with other members, Play the latest tracks (and post them in first-person view), Listen to music, and Have fun Here at Freerider2forum.forum9.biz. If you love Free Rider 2, then this is the best place to be at! Bring as much people as you can so we can increase the fun and the love for Free Rider 2!

Language: English

Category: Games & RPG (Flash Games)

Groups:
• Administrators (2) RokstrSk83rDude, Ness
• Global Moderators (2) Kfox, Lulz
• Moderators (2) Jon
• V.I.P. (4) Troy, Pete, g0m3z, Ness
(All are in order from greatest power to least power.)

Statistics So Far:
• Our users have posted a total of 3867 messages
• We have 112 registered users
• Most users ever online was 13 on Wed 22 Oct 2008 - 11:23
• Bots : Google
• Legend : [ Administrator ] [ Global Moderator ] [ Moderator ] [ Helper ] [ Graphics Provider ] [ Upgraded Moderator ] [ Modistrator ]

Widgets: Playlist, XAT Chatbox, Group Ranking List (Custom), Who Is Online, Latest Topics, Log-In, Free Rider 2 Game, and Polls.

Extended Statistics Link: http://freerider2forum.forum9.biz/stats.htm

PLEASE JOIN!!

Last edited by rokstrsk83rdude on January 5th 2009, 3:29 am; edited 5 times in total

Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

Re: Free Rider 2 Popular Forums

Post by Rok on November 15th 2008, 11:44 pm

We are holding auditions for our new Moderators and Upgraded Moderators in Announcements. The required things that you will have to have and/or have a great chance of being Moderator/Upgraded Moderator is if you:

• Will visit the forum Everyday (Unless vacations, personal problems, ect.).

• Are familiar with the Free Rider 2 flash game.

• Are experienced with ForuMotion's moderating system.

• State why you should be Moderator/Upgraded Moderator in the auditions (You have to have a good reason).

--I will not accept any people that wants to be admin, only because I can't trust anyone with this site because of how long I have put worked to it, and because I saw what an admin can do to it (which happened before).--

Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok on November 20th 2008, 1:16 am

New Updates:

• Three staff members downgraded to member.

• -Our users have posted a total of 4335 messages
-We have 131 registered users
-The newest registered user is *Schmautz*
-In total there are 3 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest
-Most users ever online was 34 on Mon 17 Nov 2008 - 5:15
-No users have a birthday today
-Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: picklehead
- Legend : [ Administrator ] [ Global Moderator ] [ Moderator ] [ Helper ] [ Graphics Provider ] [ Upgraded Moderator ] [ Modistrator ] [ V.I.P. ]

New Staff:

• g0m3z - Graphics Provider
• Lulz - Upgraded Moderator
• Jon - Global Moderator
• Kfox - Global Moderator

Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok on November 23rd 2008, 9:11 pm

Arrow Looking for an admin. You don't even have to know the flash game Free Rider 2, you just have to have Admin Panel experience Exclamation

Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok on November 30th 2008, 2:59 am

We now have new forums such as Consoled Games Help (where you are able to ask, or answer questions about video games), Other Flash Games (where you play different flash games besides of stinky ''Free Rider 2''), and Other General Forums (which is a forum full of advertisement of forums from ForuMotion).

If you wish to have your forum advertised on my site, then just reply here with your link (and it has to be ForuMotion only) Wink.

Also, Free Rider 2 Popular Forums will be purchasing a domain name sometime in the beggining of next year. Right now, the forum is growing larger and larger.

Another thing.. the forum is not going to be only about Free Rider 2, but about other flash games such as Shift 2. You can also ask your questions about Consoled video games. As I said before, the forum isn't just about Free Rider 2 anymore Wink.

Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok on December 20th 2008, 3:43 am

In need of newer members.

We also need sponsors. If you will put our site in one of your forum's widgets, then we will add your forum in our Sponsors widget.

Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok on December 21st 2008, 9:57 pm

As said before, Free Rider 2 Popular Forums is not only about 'Free Rider 2', but for your video gaming help, miscellaneous/fun, and general. If you are not joined on Free Rider 2 Popular Forums, then you are missing out on a great, yet fun, experience.

Right now, we are precisely working on the banner, new staff, and the Rules. If you have a banner to share with our community, then reply to this thread and share.

Updates
Also, I am here to also keep you updated on our new widgets and statistics.

We now have the Video Of The Week updated to Decode - by Paramore. Our chatbox is getting more crowded. Our forums are raising amounts via new messages. Our Playlist has been updated and changed.
If you wanna check these cool things out, then just pop into the site at any time Smile.

New Statistics --
Our users have posted a total of 6217 messages
We have 207 registered users
The newest registered user is MrGuarono
Most users ever online was 34 on Mon 17 Nov 2008 - 5:15

If you have any questions or suggestions for our community, reply to this thread.

Your friend,

Rok
guitar

Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok on December 27th 2008, 11:52 pm

As said before, Free Rider 2 Popular Forums is not only about 'Free Rider 2', but for your video gaming help, miscellaneous/fun, and general. If you are not joined on Free Rider 2 Popular Forums, then you are missing out on a great, yet fun, experience.

Looking for some great banners and possible, yet intelligent, ideas for the forum. We also need to gain a great amount of members this month to create a very improvemental jumpstart.

Anyone can pop in at any time to just check out my forum. It only takes a few seconds. It also only takes a couple of seconds to register. Any new members will be greatly appreciated. We are really in need of some new members, guys. Our forum is not reaching a great standard in the amount of members we have.

New Statistics --
Our users have posted a total of 6661 messages
We have 218 registered users
The newest registered user is lalongbow

In need of newer members.

We also need sponsors. If you will put our site in one of your forum's widgets, then we will add your forum in our Sponsors widget.

If you have any questions or suggestions for our community, reply to this thread.

XXXX
Another thing.. the forum is not going to be only about Free Rider 2, but about other flash games such as Shift 2. You can also ask your questions about Consoled video games. As I said before, the forum isn't just about Free Rider 2 anymore.
XXXX

Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok on December 31st 2008, 1:42 am

Updated Staff List ~

Administrators ~ Rok83r (me, RokstrSk83rDude), Ness

Global Moderators ~ Lulz

Moderators ~ Jon, Kfox

~ We also, now, have a Debate forum. You can (there) debate about any issues from personal generalities to economical disadvantages ~

~ Also, we are working on a Fireworks html code ~

~ *Thinks about making a debate thread over if we should have a 'Trainee Moderator', 'Updated Moderator', and/or 'Advanced Moderator'* ~

Looking for some great banners and possible, yet intelligent, ideas for the forum. We also need to gain a great amount of members this month to create a very improvemental jumpstart.

Anyone can pop in at any time to just check out my forum. It only takes a few seconds. It also only takes a couple of seconds to register. Any new members will be greatly appreciated. We are really in need of some new members, guys. Our forum is not reaching a great standard in the amount of members we have.

Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok on January 5th 2009, 3:33 am

News, Updates :

View default post to get acknowledged on our staff members changes.

The staff is now configuring on some new public updates.

Still begging for new members, and we are also having Moderator, Global Moderator auditions in the General Discussions section of the forum.

Updated Staff List ~

Administrators ~ Rok83r (me, RokstrSk83rDude), Ness

Global Moderators ~ Lulz

Moderators ~ Jon, Kfox

~ We also, now, have a Debate forum. You can (there) debate about any issues from personal generalities to economical disadvantages ~

Updated Statistics :

•Our users have posted a total of 7386 messages
• We have 234 registered users
• The newest registered user is cll4395
• Most users ever online was 34 on Mon 17 Nov 2008 - 5:15

Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok on January 12th 2009, 2:49 am

Still begging for new members
It doesn't matter if you like Free Rider 2 or not, just join because we are in need of members.

The staff is also working on a new feature where you can have your own personal page in your account called PubliXite where you can change your mood status, add friends, change your current clique, place photos, and comment on other members' profile.

We are also working on another update where the members get to vote on the new update they want for the month. The update that has the most votes by the end of half the month gets to be the next new update for a month, then the next month another update will be added.

Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok on January 14th 2009, 5:01 am

Requestments and Updates :

Still begging for new members

The staff is also working on a new feature where you can have your own personal page in your account called PubliXite where you can change your mood status, add friends, change your current clique, place photos, and comment on other members' profile.

We are also working on another update where the members get to vote on the new update they want for the month. The update that has the most votes by the end of half the month gets to be the next new update for a month, then the next month another update will be added

We have now created a new 'Fun Page' where the Video Of The Week, extra widgets, and other miscellaneous is stored.

Playlist updated. Added 8 songs (including I Don't Care by Apocalyptica ft Adam Gontier).

Statistics :
Our users have posted a total of 8014 messages
We have 251 registered users
The newest registered user is T0NY

As you can see, we have gained a total of 17 members and 628 posts since Sun Jan 04, 2009.

[b]Updated Staff :[b]

• Administrators - Rok83r (RokstrSk83rDude), Ness
• Global Moderators - Calvin, Err, Lulz, g0m3z
• Moderators - Jon, Kfox, Joeasy, Mirror

Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok on January 29th 2009, 3:01 am

We now are pending on a new update called Teams. Users request for a team, and they will obtain members. Each team go against each other in contests.

We now have a new theme for the forum.

We are also affiliated with Gamer's Ruins. Join there today!

Updated Statistics :

Our users have posted a total of 9253 messages
We have 280 registered users
The newest registered user is BUTTERS

Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok on February 5th 2009, 6:58 pm

We need more affiliates. If you are interested in a community affiliation, just PM me an image for your affiliation (the same size as our other affiliation images), and I will reply back with my forum's affiliation button.

Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok on February 7th 2009, 10:10 pm

*New Updates*

Credit System

What are Credits?

If you view your profile or one of your posts, you will see a bar called 'Credits'. Credits are special points that you earn from the following reasons :
• Reporting Inappropiate Posts (20 Credits in exchange)
• Referring Users (40 Credits in exchange)
• Helping The Forums In Some Way (Depends on outcome)

What are Credits used for?

Well, once you reach a certain amount of Credits, you can purchase certain objectives with those credits. There is a board called the 'CrediTerrium' which states what you can purchase with your credits, and how much the object is, The CrediTerrium is stated below :

CrediTerrium

• Awesome User Position <==> 300 C
• Chatbox Mod <==> 400 C
• -1 Warning Level <==> 500 C
• Vip Status <==> 800 C
• Custom Forum <==> 900 C

Also, the maximum amount of Credits to possibly achieve is 999.

If you want to exchange Credits for Objects, reply with the following form with the selected information :
Username :
Current amount of Credits :
I want to purchase :

If you are purchasing a Custom Forum, then visit This Thread to be more acknowledged.

Thanks for full cooperation;

Cordially,
FR2PF Staff

Custom Forum Requestment

Here, users are able to request Custom Forums to be placed in the Custom Forums category of the forum. (All of the forums created will be given credit by the creator in the Custom Forum's description).

Only users who purchased a Custom Forum (via credits) can request a Custom Forum.

How to request a custom Custom Forum

In your requestmental reply, you must have these specific traits describing your request for a custom General Forum :

• Custom Forum Title : Example- ThChosn1s
• Custom Forum Description : Example- Here, you are able to post about anything you want at anytime you want. (The description must be short; nothing huge)
• Image Url : (Image URL is placed beside forum)

Always remember that you will recieve credit for the Custom Forums you create.

Extras

*New* ==> Moderation
- Now, the creator of the Custom Forum is able to moderate their own General Forum!

*New* ==> Custom Rules
- Now, the creator of a Custom Forum is able to request their own rules for their forum! But, double-posting and spamming is still consisted in any rules.

If anything in your Custom Forum description needs to be updated, then reply to this thread and I will be glad to change it Very Happy.

Updates Statistics

Our users have posted a total of 9759 messages
We have 299 registered users
The newest registered user is twigy

Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok on February 8th 2009, 4:53 pm

We now have a new Espaρol version of FR2PF; Free Rider 2 Foro.

Also, we are working on the latest traffic for the Credits System and the Custom Groups. Another update we are looking on for in the future is the Teams and Teams' Contests.

We are also ONE (1) user away to breaking the 300-member line. We don't care if you are interested in anything in the forum, we just want you to help out by registering and becomming the 300th member.

Thanks much everyone;
Rok

Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by jamie9 on February 11th 2009, 2:25 pm

il join urs if u join mine http:

Edit Nessa: Link Removed

jamie9

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok on February 13th 2009, 3:28 am

* New Updates *

We now have a 'Games Room Arcade'.

__

As said before, we still have the Credits System up on the board, but it's pretty inactive right now. If you are interested in this, then please register and start helping out the forum to achieve credits.
You can buy many things with your credits like Custom Forums.

If you want to affiliate with this forum, then please PM me with your affiliation picture, and I will reply with this forum's affiliation image.
We really need affiliates, so please register on the forum and request an affiliation.

Also, We Broke The Record Of 300 Members (haha).
Updated Statistics -
Our users have posted a total of 10043 messages
We have 309 registered users
The newest registered user is thunderboyx

Being this said many times, no one cares if you dislike the forum, hate the members you see, don't like the outcomes of your opinions, or even are too lazy to even care, we just want you to help out and JOIN!!

Another thing we are begging is a simple donation. If you have a spare 10 cents that you don't need on your PayPal/AlloPass account, please donate to help purchase a domain name. (Gamer's Ruins also needs your help)

[Free Rider 2 Popular Forums
Gamer's Ruins]

Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok on February 17th 2009, 4:56 am

★We are now hosting staff postitions! If you are interested, please audition!★

Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok on February 27th 2009, 3:25 am

★We are now hosting staff postitions! If you are interested, please audition!★
The staff auditions are still running, so if you are interested, then register and audition!

We are still in need of more members. If you would like to help, then please join today and experience the fun of Free Rider 2!

Extended Statistics
Our users have posted a total of 10524 messages
We have 337 registered users
The newest registered user is skater155jayson

Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Krazy-Programming on February 27th 2009, 4:37 am

Hey. Pm me if you want to be brother forums. Mine is about programming/ga e systems. I am in process of adding a archade with my favorite game, "Free Rider 2". So please pm and talk. Here is my link *Not Advertising* [URL=http//www.krazy-programming.darkbb.com]Site[/URL]

Krazy-Programming
Forumember

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok on February 28th 2009, 12:25 am

Can a staff member please delete Krazy-Programming's post (as well as this post).

Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok on March 7th 2009, 2:48 pm

Please..(and delete this post as well.)

Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok on April 2nd 2009, 12:54 am

Free Rider 2 Popular Forums has been lost without the administration.

I have now returned back to Free Rider 2 Popular Forums.

Rok
Energetic

Back to top Go down

Post by Base on February 12th 2013, 12:56 pm

Forum doesn't exist; garbaged.

Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French