The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Warning system in place

2 posters

Go down

New Warning system in place Empty New Warning system in place

Post by Caihlem November 16th 2008, 3:05 pm

Hello members,

As some of you may be noticing right now; we've just put in place a new Warning system.

This system is simply an add-on to the pre-existing one. As I mentionned in my last notice to members, we informed that we'd be adding a tag in the Personalised Profiles; Warning Level.
All members will be able to know to what extent and how many warnings they've received. As usual, my P.M box is open for any querries concerning past warnings Wink

The tags are as follows:
New Warning system in place 1 No warnings, clean sheet
New Warning system in place Warn One warning (or 3 reminders)
New Warning system in place 2warnsd 2 warnings
New Warning system in place Serwarns Serious Warning
New Warning system in place Bans Banned (3 warnings, or 2 Serious Warnings or 1 Serious Warning + 1 warning)

Note that reminders aren't included here as they're not official warnings Wink

Also, we can't go through every pre-existing profile. We therefore ask you acknowledge the fact that not all previously warned members will have their profile marked accordinly. We can only guarantee that this is the new system from now on.
For those who have warnings; the green bar doesn't mean those warnings have been removed Wink

Thanks for your comprehension,
The ForuMotion Staff
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down

New Warning system in place Empty Re: New Warning system in place

Post by Base January 11th 2014, 10:58 am

January 11, 2014

From today onward, members who receive a warning on their profile will be sent a private message by the staff member who issues the warning. The message will explain exactly why they have received a warning. The staff have decided to do this in order to avoid confusion and to clarify to members if they receive one. Private messages will not be sent for reminders or bans. If you have any questions regarding the warning system, please do not hesitate to contact myself or any other staff member.

Thanks,

Forumotion Team
Base
Base
Forumaster

Male Posts : 10386
Language : English and French

http://forumotionhub.net

Back to top Go down