The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Few suggestions related to groups!

4 posters

Go down

Suggestions..

Few suggestions related to groups! Left1130%Few suggestions related to groups! Right11 30% 
[ 9 ]
Few suggestions related to groups! Left113%Few suggestions related to groups! Right11 3% 
[ 1 ]
Few suggestions related to groups! Left1133%Few suggestions related to groups! Right11 33% 
[ 10 ]
Few suggestions related to groups! Left110%Few suggestions related to groups! Right11 0% 
[ 0 ]
Few suggestions related to groups! Left1127%Few suggestions related to groups! Right11 27% 
[ 8 ]
Few suggestions related to groups! Left117%Few suggestions related to groups! Right11 7% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 30

Poll closed

Few suggestions related to groups! Empty Few suggestions related to groups!

Post by Killer1993 January 2nd 2009, 8:53 pm

I don't know - These has likely been posted before, and if so, I'm sorry - Was unable to find them.

Anyways - I've added multiple choice to the poll - Just vote Yes to x, no to y in case that's your opinion, thanks.

A:
It should be possible to merge ranks & groups - So, when you joined the VIP group, you would automatically be given the rank VIP, for example.
- This would solve ages of work for me.

B:
Auto-addition to a group. You could set a minimum post count, registered time, or other requiry to be automatically added to a group. This would make it easier to give 2-week members access to different forums for example.

C:
- Okay, this one is a little special. I hate to see my legend get stuffed as people add groups for advertising, moderators, super moderators, and so on.
So, I went to a different forum (http://www.theadminzone.com) when I scrolled down to the active users, I noticed not a single color in the legend - But when I mouse-overed a coloured name, it would tell me which usergroup he/she was in - I'd like to see that around here.
Killer1993
Killer1993
Forumember

Male Posts : 95
Language : English & Danish fluent - Practicing german.

http://www.project-ld.com

Back to top Go down

Few suggestions related to groups! Empty Re: Few suggestions related to groups!

Post by Walshy95 January 2nd 2009, 10:06 pm

I aggree with all of them! Very Happy
Walshy95
Walshy95
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1308
Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest January 2nd 2009, 10:44 pm

I like all the suggestions. Voted Yes for A, B and C.

Daijiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarogasini January 3rd 2009, 1:32 am

Voted yes for all 3 options. I certainly agree with everything you have stated. Option A would be really helpful ( almost needed ), option B would be useful ( but i am fine without it also ), and option C is probably not needed, but it would be so nice to have it.
Tarogasini
Tarogasini
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1351

Back to top Go down

Post by Jophy April 4th 2013, 5:36 am

Few suggestions related to groups! Permis10 Suggestion Clean up

-> Old suggestions(Please feel to create a new thread for the garbaged old suggestions)
-> Implemented suggestions
-> Suggestions which are currently suggested (Please use the SEARCH function)
-> Suggestions which are already possible
-> Unclear Suggestions

=> Please read the guidelines for the suggestion section: https://help.forumotion.com/t93899-suggestions-for-your-forums-how-to
=> Please take a look on the frequently suggested features for your forums:
https://help.forumotion.com/t79095-frequently-requested-suggestions-for-your-forums

Locked & Garbaged

Few suggestions related to groups! Modera10Jophy
Jophy
Jophy
ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Back to top Go down