The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How can I incorporate the Navigation Bar of IPB into a phpBB3 forum?

5 posters

Go down

How can I incorporate the Navigation Bar of IPB into a phpBB3 forum? Empty How can I incorporate the Navigation Bar of IPB into a phpBB3 forum?

Post by Corndog Fri 23 Jan 2009 - 16:02

Title says it all.

Thanks for all answers.
Corndog
Corndog

Male Posts : 21
Language : English

Back to top Go down

How can I incorporate the Navigation Bar of IPB into a phpBB3 forum? Empty Re: How can I incorporate the Navigation Bar of IPB into a phpBB3 forum?

Post by Corndog Sat 24 Jan 2009 - 6:18

Bump.... It's on the second page.
Corndog
Corndog

Back to top Go down

How can I incorporate the Navigation Bar of IPB into a phpBB3 forum? Empty Re: How can I incorporate the Navigation Bar of IPB into a phpBB3 forum?

Post by Darren1 Sat 24 Jan 2009 - 7:07

Yes you can use the same buttons from IPB in phpbb2, phpbbs 3 and phunbb.
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Post by Corndog Sat 24 Jan 2009 - 17:32

My apologies for not being clear enough. What I mean to do is have the roll-over effect of IPB on a phpBB3 forum.

I know I can copy the images, but I want the roll-ever effect.
Corndog
Corndog

Back to top Go down

Post by Corndog Mon 26 Jan 2009 - 2:31

Is anybody out there that would be able to assist me with my problem. I would love to have the solution to this.
Corndog
Corndog

Back to top Go down

Post by Corndog the 3rd Mon 26 Jan 2009 - 11:40

I really need this problem solved.
Corndog the 3rd
Corndog the 3rd

Male Posts : 18

http://askkoffi.friendhood.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Corndog the 3rd Mon 26 Jan 2009 - 18:21

Anybody? Please help me!
Corndog the 3rd
Corndog the 3rd

Back to top Go down

Post by Corndog the 3rd Tue 27 Jan 2009 - 7:10

Can this thread even been seen by others?
Corndog the 3rd
Corndog the 3rd

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok Tue 27 Jan 2009 - 8:25

First of all, did you save the images in .GIF format?

Second of all, I don't think you should double post.
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

Post by Corndog the 3rd Tue 27 Jan 2009 - 9:18

Rok wrote:First of all, did you save the images in .GIF format?

Second of all, I don't think you should double post.
First of all, I don't want to copy any images as there are none to copy. I just want to use the standard IBP navigation bar on a phpBB3 forum.

Second of all, I don't think you should be moderating other members - reported.
Corndog the 3rd
Corndog the 3rd

Back to top Go down

Post by Skittles Tue 27 Jan 2009 - 9:40

Rok wrote:I don't think you should double post.

Rok, just a reminder, don't moderate other members, it especially upsets previous multiple time banned members, as they love to point out even the slightest mistakes of others to try to make them feel better. Razz

Corndog the 3rd wrote:Second of all, I don't think you should be moderating other members - reported.

Corndog the 3rd, aka Corndog the 2nd, aka Corndog, aka....and the list goes on. Please wait, when someone with the answer passes, I'm sure he/she'll post it. Meanwhile, may I remind you that double/triple posting isn't tolerated unless separated by 24 hours (Use the edit button) Wink

AND telling someone not to moderate other members IS moderating....

AND I suggest u re-read the use and abuse of the report function, as you are abusing it by reporting such things.

Being as you are previous muiltiple banned member I KNOW you know you are not privy to the 3 strike rule but rather the 1 strike rule which you are well beyond in this post alone.

BANNED yet again....which I am sure we will see u back in a few mins after you jump proxies again. Razz

Member Banned
Thread Locked
Skittles
Skittles
Hyperactive

Female Posts : 3013
Language : English, Sarcasm and a bit of Swedish

http://moonlightcafe.forumotion.com/forum

Back to top Go down