The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jyo's Anomalous Forum

2 posters

Go down

Jyo's Anomalous Forum Empty Re: Jyo's Anomalous Forum

Post by xJyox March 4th 2009, 1:25 am

Forum Name: Jyo's Anomalous Forum

Category: Miscellaneous

Address: http://jyoforumns.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Language: English

Introduction: Well first of all, I just started making the forum a few weeks ago. It is currently not very active, with only 700 + posts and 42 members, most of which are not very active due to my busy schedule these past few weeks(Haven't had much time to improve the forum). Now that I have more free time on my hands, I will be able to improve the forum.

Bio: I am a 17 year old male and live in California. I am a moderator on a fairly popular site called Myninjakiwi, basically a gaming site. I also have a section on my forum including myninjakiwi(a.k.a mynk) due to the fact that I help out the site. I am also a music and sports fanatic.

Forum Content: The forum theme is a simple yet user friendly environment. Quite frankly, there is not much of a precise theme, it is mainly just a variety forum. Some categories include but are not limited to: A regular forum category, movies, t.v shows, games, sports, music, stories, debating, celebrities, videos, etc. There are also competitions and forum activities, including a myninjakiwi competition, a forum raffle, and a forum tasks section(these can be found easily on the navigation bar at the top of the forum.) These activities cannot be started until we have enough members. There is also a top ten members user group, which can be further explained if you scroll down to the bottom of the forum labeled "Top ten members." This basically substitutes the V.I.P. section with a more clever section as there will be a separate category for the top members. There is also a chat room included.

Forum Rules: This is basically a more mature forum, more so of personality rather than age. Minor cussing is tolerated( if the admins and/or moderators here are not too thrilled about this, I'd be happy to change that). Also show respect to every member. Other than that, the forum is very light on restrictions. This is just a place to just have some fun and meet new people and/or compete in some fun activities and competitions. You can see the full list of rules and how the forum works in the first 2 announcements of the forum labeled "Announcements". You may also invite anyone you want if they meet the very small amount of criteria above.

The crew: Most of our members are from myninjakiwi. So as of now I know my fellow mods and admins very well. We have an excellent executive artist and pretty good artists. I still need to do some more things regarding forum appearance. There is also an admin recruit(basically a backup admin). Every other catagory is based upon forum activities. Note: I will be asking the artists to make medals for members in the top ten members, posters, etc, as well as customized ranks.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy the forum. Whether you like a complex or simple forum, you can still have a great time. I am also open for suggestions, so any category ideas or other ideas you may have, you may place them in the feedback section under the "Forum" Category. Enjoy the site, and invite anyone you wish if you decide to register.
xJyox

Language : English

Back to top Go down

Post by xJyox March 4th 2009, 3:21 pm

Forum is currently under maintenance. Most of the forum is complete but I still have to add ranks, more categories, and get more users. Once we have enough users on the forum, I can start the competitions and what not. Thanks for registering if you did so Wink
xJyox

Back to top Go down

Post by xJyox March 6th 2009, 5:13 am

-New category: Life Support

-New Admin: Nazar

New feature: Music box: There is now music displayed on the home page. Requests for songs can be posted in the entertainment category under "music" at the top portion of the "music" forum.
xJyox

Back to top Go down

Post by xJyox March 9th 2009, 3:31 am

-New theme has been added
-New categories will be added soon
We have also added some forum moods and ranks, though post and staff ranks have yet to be added.
xJyox

Back to top Go down

Post by xJyox March 14th 2009, 8:41 pm

-We not have just under 2000 posts with 63 members
- Post ranks have been added.
- New categories have been added, including a gambling section, a custom games section, and more. There is also a college basketball gambling section for the sweet sixteen, champion, etc.
- New banner has been made.
- Site has been open to the public for just a few weeks now.
- Guest Lounge has also been added.
xJyox

Back to top Go down

Post by xJyox March 21st 2009, 4:50 pm

Added a new category: Forum Political Parties, it's different from anything you have ever seen!

We now have nearly 3000 posts within a little bit over a month with 78 users. All of the new forumotion updates and features have been added as well.
xJyox

Back to top Go down

Post by Nazar May 26th 2009, 12:58 am

We have 97 registered users
The newest registered user is Tony N66

Our users have posted a total of 9697 messages in 541 subjects

Smile
Nazar
Nazar
Active Poster