The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To Caihlem or RoNo.... sorry i was in the hosp.. updated here

4 posters

Go down

To Caihlem or RoNo.... sorry i was in the hosp.. updated here Empty To Caihlem or RoNo.... sorry i was in the hosp.. updated here

Post by kalli March 7th 2009, 04:58

I like the last one. i think Rono done it? can i have that one put up please?

Hello
I am new to this forum. And I fell in love with a skin you have here to I am using it as my skin on my new forum. But the skin already has writing on it.. I do not want to change the images on the banner but want to get rid of the writing and get my name of my forum on there.. I was told to copy this to you from Mr Mario in help
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
I would like it to read Under The Gypsy Moon across the top of the banner about 1 1/2 inches down from the top of the banner.. about where the banner now saids D.gray-manfansub is.
In white for colour. Also the font style that is on there is just perfect for me.
My url to my forum is
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I sure hope i did this right, if not pease forgive me and i will try to be better next time as i learn all i can along the way here.
thank you all so very much for helping me

PS as i read others and i see the questions that are asked.. I also wanted to include that i want to keep the banner that is there and that size that it is, just the writing off it and mine added..

Last edited by kalli on March 22nd 2009, 17:55; edited 5 times in total
kalli

Language : english

Back to top Go down

To Caihlem or RoNo.... sorry i was in the hosp.. updated here Empty Re: To Caihlem or RoNo.... sorry i was in the hosp.. updated here

Post by kalli March 8th 2009, 00:01

please?
kalli

Back to top Go down

To Caihlem or RoNo.... sorry i was in the hosp.. updated here Empty Re: To Caihlem or RoNo.... sorry i was in the hosp.. updated here

Post by Beno March 8th 2009, 00:07

May I remind you that double/triple posting isn't tolerated unless separated by 24 hours (Use the edit button) Wink
Beno
Beno
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3024
Language : English

http://www.benwhitedesign.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by kalli March 8th 2009, 00:09

Beno wrote:May I remind you that double/triple posting isn't tolerated unless separated by 24 hours (Use the edit button) Wink
Thank you for the reminder.
I read all the rules and i do follow them.
I see others getting help that posted after me and I thought 4 hours early wasn't a big deal.. I know now it is.. and will not do it again.. And i will help others to know this as well when i see them post a few hours to early too
thank you so much again
Again sorry for posting 4 hours to early
kalli

Back to top Go down

Post by Beno March 8th 2009, 00:14

The reason we might take others requests is becuase they are esier to understand, what you are requesting we cannot do, please read the request rules and use the graphics commander and we will make a totally original banner.
Beno
Beno
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down

Post by kalli March 8th 2009, 00:29

Beno wrote:The reason we might take others requests is becuase they are esier to understand, what you are requesting we cannot do, please read the request rules and use the graphics commander and we will make a totally original banner.

I sure i got ti right this time..

Ok following the rules for posting and asking for a graphic
[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Under the Gypsy Moon

1...Requesting a banner for my forum.

2...I would like my banner to be the same as it is, but have my forum name on it and not the name it came with.
Nature of the creation : YOUR INFOS HERE... black like the banner already is
Creation size (in pixels) : YOUR INFOS HERE.....the same size as it already is.
With or without animation : YOUR INFOS HERE (precise the kind of animation you want)......the same as it is
Background color : YOUR INFOS HERE.. black the same as it already is
Picture(s) link(s) : YOUR INFOS HERE the pics that are already there
Text to insert : YOUR INFOS HERE.. the new text is Under the Gypsy Moon
Link to the font to download : YOUR INFOS HERE...http://www.1001freefonts.com/afonts.php..A Charming font
Font color : YOUR INFOS HERE.. white
Link of my niceboard forum : YOUR INFOS HERE.....http://underthegypsymoon.forumotion.net/
Extra comments : YOUR INFOS HERE

I hope i did this right this time..
thank you for your time
kalli

Back to top Go down

Post by kalli March 14th 2009, 03:05

please anyone?
i waited 6 days before bumping this
kalli

Back to top Go down

Post by Caihlem March 15th 2009, 15:31

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Caihlem
Caihlem
Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
Language : English, French & Female

Back to top Go down

Post by RoNo March 21st 2009, 05:27

kalli has disappeared Shocked ... Banner looks good Caihlem

You mentioned "A Charming Font" kalli...

Here you go bud:

[ click to view banner ]
Achafont.ttf

Use Caihlem's banner as well.... alternate them Cool
RoNo
RoNo
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1270

http://bf2mercenaries.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kalli March 22nd 2009, 15:52

I just got out of the hosp last night. I am sorry i didnt get back to you.
I love it , i really love this last one, the front looks great. may i have it up on on my site?
kalli

Back to top Go down

Post by RoNo March 22nd 2009, 20:46

Sorry to hear you were in the hospital Shocked

Yes, the banner is yours.

Stay well kalli Cool
RoNo
RoNo
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1270

http://bf2mercenaries.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Beno March 22nd 2009, 21:56

Im also sorry to hear you were in hospital i hope you get better soon Smile

Done
--> Moved to finished requests
Beno
Beno
Hyperactive

Back to top Go down