The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Forgot My Password and Can't Remember My E-mail's Passwords!

+4
cpm
kirk
magicm00n
LetItRockpenguin
8 posters

Go down

I Forgot My Password and Can't Remember My E-mail's Passwords! Empty I Forgot My Password and Can't Remember My E-mail's Passwords!

Post by LetItRockpenguin Sat Apr 11 2009, 15:49

Help! Help! Help! I have lost my password to my forum and i got millions of e-mails someone help me i don't know what to do!(I Contacted mods they asked for e-mail i can't remember what do i do!)
LetItRockpenguin
Forumember

Language : English

Back to top Go down

I Forgot My Password and Can't Remember My E-mail's Passwords! Empty Re: I Forgot My Password and Can't Remember My E-mail's Passwords!

Post by magicm00n Sat Apr 11 2009, 15:51

For founders who lost their passwords. Arrow Click here.
magicm00n
magicm00n
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1305

Back to top Go down

I Forgot My Password and Can't Remember My E-mail's Passwords! Empty Re: I Forgot My Password and Can't Remember My E-mail's Passwords!

Post by LetItRockpenguin Sat Apr 11 2009, 16:24

I Told you That I HAVE MILLIONS OF EMAILS AND I DON'T REMEMBER WHICH ONE I USED!
LetItRockpenguin
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by kirk Sat Apr 11 2009, 20:49

LetItRockpenguin wrote:I Told you That I HAVE MILLIONS OF EMAILS AND I DON'T REMEMBER WHICH ONE I USED!

oh brother..
your going to have to go through every email until you the right one.
or do you have another admin on the board with you? if so have him tell you what your email is or he can change your pass for you.

so that's about all you can do, all new pass are sent to the email you created the forum with
kirk
kirk
Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Back to top Go down

Post by cpm Mon Apr 13 2009, 10:26

Try Cute Password Manager to help you remember ALL your Passwords!
Never lose them again.

I'm using it for two years, great tool. Please try it. :wouhou:
cpm

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 Mon Apr 13 2009, 10:27

Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

I Forgot My Password and Can't Remember My E-mail's Passwords! Empty Forgot password

Post by what Tue Apr 14 2009, 19:03

How long does it take to have a password sent.
what

Language : english

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario Tue Apr 14 2009, 19:05

You should get it in about 24 hours dependsing on who you send it to. Resend it if you dont get anything.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by what Tue Apr 14 2009, 19:35

MrMario wrote:You should get it in about 24 hours dependsing on who you send it to. Resend it if you dont get anything.
Thanks, I got a response.
what

Back to top Go down

Post by what Wed Apr 15 2009, 00:44

MrMario wrote:You should get it in about 24 hours dependsing on who you send it to. Resend it if you dont get anything.

MRMario do handle this type of issue the person working on this takes way to long to respond back for me.
what

Back to top Go down

Post by Eximma Wed Apr 15 2009, 01:06

Passwords sent, I'm locking this thread Wink
Eximma
Eximma
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1358
Language : French, English, learning japanese [gave up with german :'(]

https://help.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down