The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many time do you spend online in your Forumotion forums everyday.

+108
AndyT306
Zeef
ShadoBAA
Soul13
Bukuuu
ericasonerdy
Wonderstruck
MassKilling
anonymouz17
Cyborg112233
~@dikz~
kailamilos
Sir Chivas™
Elessar
Angelca
99nour
redlezay
Lisette_
Stephen-
Niko
Jellydonut
Variver
PeaceMe
DarMonkey
Wolfizer
dr.sport
WHITESABBATH
missmexx
dazzler143
Gramagamus Online
midnitelove
Sh1n3
TamasineKoneko
domain
Girl<3
Magazine166
annabie
cbanuva
LostLegend
*.::Iry::.*
coopcooper
phio69
middo2
Veljko
pommy48
17cool
dominick
Terry McBride
P0TATOES
Rehua
vem123
Sovakas
Dumbledore27
Dela
Scourge of Ages
comeherewh
Cool-processor
qmrsattar
Nessa
latinmoney
magakos
jatyro91
prem123
Emmawesome
Pendo
YanOri
bagelfoot
KQ
sivastar
proman1355
Maki1
Theforum
Rabu
blogger
KingdomH
WickedSoul
The-Wall
BlindingAngel
Ratchet_Expert
TigTrivers
Noor
Maxi
Beno
Jurassic Kid99
venusrose
Blue Star
kylesmummy06
Mystic_gohan2
Codyy
Darren1
LiyahFan01
Xiso
efbe
Master Marc
ToxicKing
MrMario
wogsrus
RikaComet
Splytte
Tarogasini
Pacific
Walshy95
Blofeld
Rok
Sweetheart1
Doctor Inferno
Jalokim
Christos
112 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

How many time do you spend online in your Forumotion forums everyday. Empty How many time do you spend online in your Forumotion forums everyday.

Post by Christos May 13th 2009, 01:15

How many time do you spend online in your Forumotion forums everyday ?

Have you ever though you shouldn't stay that much time? Or that you need more time to organise and moderate your forum?
What keeps you on?

Personally, I run a small greek support forum , which i take time to give support, organising..but mostly i spend too much time ..like 5-6 hours a day ( help meeee!!!) just because i can't go off -_-
Christos
Christos
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1238
Language : English,French,Greek,Luxembourgish

http://misery.in-goo.com

Back to top Go down

How many time do you spend online in your Forumotion forums everyday. Empty Re: How many time do you spend online in your Forumotion forums everyday.

Post by Jalokim May 13th 2009, 12:24

I'm online almost all the time.
I usually am doing graphics here and there, creating themes, html pages.

I don't go out much... but when I do I am the life of the party , and I am always begged to get out of the house.
So I'm the one with bigger problems.

If you want some support forum stats of mine:

Average 50 PM's a day (written and recieved)
Average time ... 6 - 10 hours (on and off)
Most time spent in graphics requests/manage your forums looks/staff room
Jalokim
Jalokim
Energetic

Male Posts : 6113
Language : English,Polish,CSS,HTML

Back to top Go down

How many time do you spend online in your Forumotion forums everyday. Empty Re: How many time do you spend online in your Forumotion forums everyday.

Post by Doctor Inferno May 13th 2009, 13:55

Me?

About 2 hours on my forum a day.

I would either be answering tech support question to my members or writing tutorials or posting tech news.
Doctor Inferno
Doctor Inferno
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1331
Language : GeekPolice

http://www.GeekPolice.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sweetheart1 May 13th 2009, 14:20

My forum is large and if i'm not at work or asleep i'm in my forum.I only sleep a few hours a nite so i'm in my forum a lot...LOL.

We moved over from MSN groups last year and i'm still loving the freedom that forums offer us.When we were told MSN were closeing the groups we searched all over for a decent forum that our members could easily slide into..Most moved to Yuku or Aimoo but a few moved here to Forumotion.
Sweetheart1
Sweetheart1
Forumember

Female Posts : 146
Language : English

http://copyrightcorner.aforumfree.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Rok May 13th 2009, 14:26

Once I get back from school, I spend 4 hours on the support forum and 2 hours on mine.
Rok
Rok
Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
Language : idk

Back to top Go down

Post by Blofeld May 13th 2009, 14:44

Nearly all day Razz
Blofeld
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1088
Language : ............

Back to top Go down

Post by Christos May 13th 2009, 16:08

its addictive isnt it?
Christos
Christos
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Walshy95 May 13th 2009, 18:46

My forum is new so I'm still organizing it, but I probably spend about 1-2 hours on my forum.
Walshy95
Walshy95
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1308

Back to top Go down

Post by Pacific May 13th 2009, 19:17

I don't have enough time and all my time in the internet I spend it in the english support forum now...
Pacific
Pacific
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1736
Language : Greek, English, French
Location : Exams finished... going to do as much reviews as I can

Back to top Go down

Post by Tarogasini May 13th 2009, 19:41

Not much, i am abandoning my forum and looking for alternative hosting solutions ( not that anything would be wrong with Forumotion, its great, but restriction policy is no longer acceptable ).
Tarogasini
Tarogasini
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1351

Back to top Go down

Post by Pacific May 13th 2009, 19:45

Rok wrote:Once I get back from school, I spend 4 hours on the support forum and 2 hours on mine.
When do you find time? Shocked
Pacific
Pacific
Active Poster

Female Posts : 1736
Language : Greek, English, French
Location : Exams finished... going to do as much reviews as I can

Back to top Go down

Post by Splytte May 13th 2009, 21:35

One hour maybe... I have nothing special to do in here, so I don't spend much time on it Wink

-=~Splytte~=-
Splytte
Splytte
Forumember

Female Posts : 753
Language : French, English, Dutch, Spanish, German, Japanese, Chinese (Beginner).

Back to top Go down

Post by Christos May 13th 2009, 21:44

only an hour splytte? common , that cant be real..

@Pacific..its more than easy to find that time..but is it healthy? is it good?
Christos
Christos
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Splytte May 13th 2009, 21:54

Christos wrote:only an hour splytte? common , that cant be real..

@Pacific..its more than easy to find that time..but is it healthy? is it good?

Of course, even less than one hour, I come very often for not more than 5 minutes, just to read, and give an answer when I can help, that's all...

-=~Splytte~=-
Splytte
Splytte
Forumember

Female Posts : 753
Language : French, English, Dutch, Spanish, German, Japanese, Chinese (Beginner).

Back to top Go down

Post by RikaComet May 13th 2009, 23:38

I'm online almost 3-6 hours a day not at straight but i keep checking in for news .. i usually spend another 1-2 hours (at straight ) on my own forums and other stuff and another 1-2 hours playing games and stuff ..

i'm not going out much outside besides for my coaching classes since its mid summer here in Delhi and its like 38-43 C' degree everyday its so fu@#$% HOT!
RikaComet
RikaComet
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1536
Language : English , Hindi , Arabic , Urdu, Japenese , Punjabi , German

Back to top Go down

Post by wogsrus May 14th 2009, 00:04

3-4 hours, l have nothing else to do.
wogsrus
Forumember

Language : E

Back to top Go down

Post by MrMario May 14th 2009, 00:10

I'm like Jalo without doing the coding etc...

I still somehow get bored in the middle of the day doing nothing or just sitting here looking at a screen waiting to kill someone lol.
MrMario
MrMario
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 22186
Language : test

Back to top Go down

Post by Christos May 14th 2009, 00:35

i get your feeling..
Christos
Christos
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by ToxicKing May 14th 2009, 00:46

Christos wrote:
How many time do you spend online in your Forumotion forums everyday ?

Have you ever though you shouldn't stay that much time? Or that you need more time to organise and moderate your forum?
What keeps you on?

Personally, I run a small greek support forum , which i take time to give support, organising..but mostly i spend too much time ..like 5-6 hours a day ( help meeee!!!) just because i can't go off -_-

3-4 hours.
ToxicKing
ToxicKing
Forumember

Male Posts : 51
Language : English,Serbian,Abita spanish

Back to top Go down

Post by Master Marc May 14th 2009, 01:11

Am usually doing coding and other stuff...

Am like here for about 1-5 hours everyday,and maybe I'll come back for an extra 2 hours if am feeling to use my computer.
Master Marc
Master Marc
Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
Language : English and Spanish.

Back to top Go down

Post by efbe May 14th 2009, 01:14

I get up in the morning and check to see if my forum is still in one piece Very Happy, check my pm's, read some posts and answer if needed. Then i'm on and off for most of the day and evening. usually i spend about 4 - 5 hours of my day
on my forum.
I need a life. LOL Very Happy
efbe
efbe
Forumember

Male Posts : 455
Language : english

http://www.chaletos.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiso May 14th 2009, 01:16

Rok wrote:Once I get back from school, I spend 4 hours on the support forum and 2 hours on mine.

Mr.Stamper wrote:Nearly all day Razz

Christos wrote:its addictive isnt it?

Don't you have school to attend to? Especially Mr.Stamper?
Xiso
Xiso
Forumember

Male Posts : 463

Back to top Go down

Post by Blofeld May 14th 2009, 01:27

Yeah I go to school but at the moment I am only half days at school from 9 - 12.00pm so when I get home on the PC till night or unless I have to go somewhere.
Blofeld
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1088
Language : ............

Back to top Go down

Post by LiyahFan01 May 14th 2009, 02:48

I usually come on here like everyday
LiyahFan01
LiyahFan01
Forumember

Male Posts : 60

http://liyahslegacy.forumotion.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren1 May 14th 2009, 03:25

Too long!

im at school, and im getting online, and back at home, I spend as much time as possible, simply because I dont have alot of free time anymore :T.T:
Darren1
Darren1
Helper
Helper

Male Posts : 11853

Back to top Go down

Post by Christos May 14th 2009, 09:10

you didnt have to write it darren^^ we see this from your posts xD
Christos
Christos
Active Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Codyy May 14th 2009, 09:15

probley almost all DAY and sometimes night
Codyy
Codyy
Active Poster

Male Posts : 1032

http://leprym.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystic_gohan2 May 15th 2009, 10:43

me = 3 hours
Mystic_gohan2
Forumember

Back to top Go down

Post by Xiso May 15th 2009, 11:13

RikaComet wrote:I'm online almost 3-6 hours a day not at straight but i keep checking in for news .. i usually spend another 1-2 hours (at straight ) on my own forums and other stuff and another 1-2 hours playing games and stuff ..

i'm not going out much outside besides for my coaching classes since its mid summer here in Delhi and its like 38-43 C' degree everyday its so fu@#$% HOT!

You're isane. We had 46 here!
Xiso
Xiso
Forumember

Male Posts : 463

Back to top Go down

Post by kylesmummy06 May 15th 2009, 13:05

erm well i have 4 forums 3 very active one im doing up so id say from 10am-2am on and off as i have to sort my son out but more if i didnt have him lol
kylesmummy06
kylesmummy06
Forumember

Female Posts : 782
Language : english

http://mummysworld.8forum.net

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next